Chapter 6: Evolution choices
1.4k 15 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

 "Thank you to those who are reading!"-Name of the person speaking. I will not include the name of the person speaking/thinking if they are alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

After a few hours of sleeping John is awoken by the sound of mournful trumpets. 'Well, I guess they found the body.'-He thought while getting and stretching. 

After he was done stretching he began to once again observe the herd. The adults of the herd were pushing the babies to the center of a little circle they had formed. 

'I wonder what caused them to go on the defensive?' His answer came as soon as he looked at his pond, a pack of wolves was laying there looking at the herd. 

The wolves were about 4 feet in height judging from what he could tell. The wolves just laid there and drank some water from the pond. 'Abnormal behavior for a pack of wolves but I guess this world is a bit different.' 

The herd of elephant hybrids began to slowly walk in a random direction while the wolves just sat there watching. As soon as the herd of elephant hybrids were out of sight John came out of the trees walking towards the pond. 

The wolves immediately jumped up and began to walk away before stopping a good 10 feet away. Now that he was closer he could count a total of 10 wolves along with 6 pups. 

He growled a little before walking over to the pond and drinking a little. The wolves started to make a circle around him and began snarling while snapping a little. 

'This isn't very favorable, but it is fun.' His mouth raised a little before he let out a growl of his own. The wolves began to look for openings to take. 

One of the wolves circled to his right and jumped forward trying to bite his hind leg. He turned and managed to swat it away, but another wolf took the opportunity to bite his tail. 

As soon as he turned around to deal with it another wolf went for his front leg. Activating [Iron Claws] and [Iron Teeth] He lashed out and clawed its face before shaking his body throwing the wolf on his tail. 

Using his new speed he rushed to the fallen wolf biting the back of its neck, breaking it in the process. 'One down 9 to go.- He thought while running towards another wolf. 

Seeing the death of its comrade only made it fiercer as it tried to bite his throat. While he was defending his throat another wolf came from his blind spot and bit his side. 

With his health down by 31, he flung the wolf off him and pinned the wolf going for his throat down. He bites its throat then jerks his head upwards tearing its throat out.  

With two wolves dead the other 8 became nervous and sent three wolves to run away with the pups. While the three wolves ran away with the pups the other 5 rushed towards him biting and clawing anything they could. 

He swatted at one throwing it down to the floor temporarily stunned. The other four try to stop him as he goes in for the kill breaking its neck. 

The four remaining wolves looked at each other before once again rushing towards him. He goes on his back legs for a second before landing on top of a wolf biting the back of its neck, thus killing it. 

The final three wolves tried to go for his legs but failed when he jumped back. He circled the remaining three before tackling one laying on it while he rips its throat out. 

With two remaining wolves, he gets up and pounces on another wolf. The other wolf bites his hind leg while he is killing the other one in a useless effort to save its friend. 

Once the wolf he is on dies he shakes the other off and slowly walks over to it. The tired wolf lays there panting looking at the one-eyed tiger that killed its friends. 

He then pounces on it sinking his teeth into its throat. The two predators lay there for a bit until the wolf dies. [For killing 7 relatively difficult predators you gained 2 levels.] [You have reached max level capacity enabling you to evolve to the next stage or a different breed entirely!] 

'Hm that is interesting can I see my evolution options now?'-He thinks full of anticipation for this. As he lays down his stat page opens. 

Stats:

[Race: Demonic Tiger adolescent]

[Name: Sinner] 

[Level:10/10]

[Strength:40] 

[Health: 15o/190] 

[Durability:41] 

[Agility:10] 

[Mana:5/5] 

[Speed:12] 

[Stamina:20/45]  

Stat points available: 10

Skills: [Berserk state: Go berserk after losing 60 health.] 

              [Iron Teeth: Harden your teeth to the point it can break through most armoring.] 

              [Iron claws: Harden your claws to the point it can slice and pierce through most armoring.] 

              [Stalk: Hunt your prey without being noticed.] 

              [Hunt: Your senses heighten so you can hunt easier.] 

Titles: [Predator: You are a natural predator so act like one. Obtained by killing your first actual prey. Perks: Your eyes stun when looked right into.] 

Evolutions: [ Adult Demonic Tiger: The next stage for your breed. This evolution is balanced in stats and grows to 5 feet and 9 inches in height and 14 feet in length. This breed is Black in color.]                       

                         [ Adult Lightning Tiger: This evolution is more inclined to Speed and the use of lightning magic, grows to 5 feet and 4 inches in height and 14 feet in length. This breed is Black and white in color.]                                                    

                         [ Adult Demonic Tiger Guardian: This is a special evolution of the Demonic Tiger inclined more towards Durability and  Strength and grows to a height of 6 feet 3 inches and a length of 15 feet. Req: 37 in strength, Having fought more predator than prey. This breed is Black and Grey in color.]  

                         [ Adult Heavenly Tiger: This evolution is balanced in stats but gains the use of light magic. This breed grows to 5 feet and 9 inches in height and 14 feet in length. This breed is White in color.] 

                         [ Adult Demonic Tiger Fighter: This breed is more inclined to Speed and Strength and gains the ability to shift into a humanoid form with all the features of a tiger. This breed is 6 feet in height and 15 feet in length, In humanoid form 7 feet in height. This breed is Black and Grey in color.] 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

'Well those are a lot of good choices but let's sleep before I choose.'-He thinks while going to the edge of the pond and flopping over asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

-??? Trail- 

Jack and the animal-eared humanoid could be seen on horses chatting. "So Dale you feeling good?"-Jack says while looking over his shoulder at the animal-eared humanoid. 

"Yea I feel a lot better after that pit stop."-The animal-eared humanoid now known as Dale responded. "Good, we are almost to the capital after all."-Jack says turning his head forward. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

That concludes this chapter. If any of you have an opinion about what evolution he should take you can let me know in the comments. fb55b246914ade58c1f6ef0622234cc4.jpg This is what the humanoid form would generally look like if I see more people saying they want that evolution. Also if that evolution is picked the humanoid form wouldn't be used as often since this is a story about a tiger.

31