Chapter 10: Rothill Academy
1.8k 16 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back baby!

[System Notifactions] I think most of you know what this is but you never know.

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

 "Thank you to those who are reading!"-Name of the person speaking. I will not include the name of the person speaking/thinking if they are alone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-Rose's mind- 

John wakes up after a few hours inside the dining room. After looking around he gets up and walks out of the dining room to explore. 'Since I'm stuck here I might as well find a better place to rest.' 

After looking around he found a door that led to a large bedroom. Walking over to the bed he climbs on it and lays down. 'God damn this is fucking comfy.' His eye revealed a happy look before closing. 

-Outside Rose's mind- 

Rose could be seen walking through a large hall talking to a man who looked like a butler. "Ma'am, are you sure you want to rest before meeting your father?" The man asks while he looked through some papers. 

"Yes I am sure, I am quite tired after acquiring my spiritual beast." Rose replies with an exhausted tone. "Ok, I will inform the duke that you are resting and not to disturb you." 

The butler looking man then walked off somewhere. After a little bit of walking, Rose stops in front of a large door and walks through it revealing a large bedroom. 

Rose then walks through another door located on the right side of the room walking into a bathroom. After stripping she climbs in a tub filled with water and begins to relax eventually falling asleep. 

-Rose's mind- 

John awakes to the sound of splashing coming from a door he hadn't explored. Getting up he nudges the door open revealing Rose splashing in a bathtub. 'So she still appears after me killing her, I guess she appears every now and then.' 

He slowly walks over to the tub with killing intent. Rose notices his presence and lets loose a scream before he pounces and rips her throat out killing her. 

Her body fades from existence leaving John alone in a bloody tub. 'Well since there is a tub here I guess I should clean up.' With that thought, the tub suddenly drains of water and refills with hot water. 

The tub enlarges and soap flies around while invisible servants begin to scrub his fur. 'Ooohhh yeaaaaaa.' John relaxes in the tub and closes his eye enjoying the treatment. 

'This isn't that bad I guess but it isn't the same without Pawlina, by the way how is she?' He thinks floating to his back [Your daughter has already evolved and is now trying to track where you went.] 'Oh that is good but I don't think I got a notification saying she leveled up...' 

[She got the final level when you were caught showing her that humans were dangerous.] 'Ok but if she is tracking us I'm assuming we are somewhere in human civilization.' 

Receiving no answer he goes back to enjoying getting scrubbed and massaged. 

-Outside of Rose's mind- 

After waking up screaming in the bathtub some servants rushed in to help her dry off and get dressed in pajamas. Rose afraid to go to sleep sits in her bed for a while but eventually, sleep overcame her defenses. 

-Rose's mind- 

Rose found herself in her bed but looking around she saw the bathroom door open slightly. Getting up she walked to the door and opened it only to see the tiger enjoying itself in the tub. 

John's eye opened seeing Rose but he decided to just stay in the tub. Staring at her he just floated around getting his massage and scrub down. 

This caused a very odd sight as Rose stood in the doorway unmoving and John just floating in the tub looking at her. Eventually Rose ran out of the room shutting the door behind her. 

'Might as well not kill her it won't work anyway.' His thoughts trailed off while Rose was opening the door peeking through it. 'I wonder if I can think things into existence...' His thoughts somehow stopped on that subject. 

'Hmmm, I want a well done steak.' Jokingly he thought not expecting anything to happen. To his surprise, a platter appeared with a well done steak on it. 

He blinked in surprise before thinking of a pool. All of a sudden the tub sunk into the floor and expanded making a large pool. 'Oh, this is awesome.' He thought while an invisible servant fed him the steak while he was getting a massage/scrub. 

Rose gasped in astonishment as she watched this all happen. His head turned towards her direction wondering what her next move will be. 

Eventually, Rose worked up the courage to walk into the room. Though her courageous image was shattered when she slipped and fell into the pool. 

With a splash, she fell to the bottom before swimming up gasping for air. John let loose a low growl that sounded like laughter but still sounded like a growl scaring her. 

She began to desperately swim towards the edge of the pool while he still looked with a look of amusement in his eye. The pool began to warm up and bubbles appeared. 

Rose was shocked and stared with curious eyes before swimming over to John. He just watched while she approached and touched his fur hesitantly running her hand through it. 

'I guess this isn't that bad, plus if I'm a battle pet I think I should still be able to fight.' Accepting his current circumstances he allowed her to pet his fur. Gaining confidence she began to relax and pet her new tiger. 

After a while, she disappeared from the pool leaving a satisfied tiger who walked out of the pool shaking his fur dry. 'Maybe this is her mind or something and when she appears she is dreaming... Nah that sounds stupid.' Shaking off his thoughts he walked over to the bed and laid down falling asleep. 

-Outside Rose's mind- 

When it is outside of her mind I plan to have it from her POV when he isn't summoned

Rose awoke with a smile on her face as she remembered her success with her spiritual beast. All of a sudden a name came to her mind 'Sinner huh that sounds fitting.' 

Getting out of bed she dresses up in her school uniform before heading towards the dining room for breakfast. Once she got there she sat at the table alone and began to eat the food at the table. 

She finished rather quickly and headed towards the entrance where a carriage was waiting for her. "Have a nice day at school madam Rose." A butler said smiling closing the door to her carriage. 

With a smile on her face, the carriage headed towards her school. After an hour or so they arrived at a large building with the words Welcome to Rothill Academy. 

-Rose's mind- 

John once again awoke but this time to a notification. [You have gained the use of Lightning magic as the family of the person you are contracted to specializes in Lightning magic it would be odd if their battle pets didn't also use it.] 

'Oh, yea mana and magic is a thing I totally ignored that oops.'

My bad attempt at trying to cover up the fact that I forgot about it

His mind opened up his stats to put the points he saved into mana.

Stats:

[Race: Adult Demonic Tiger Fighter]

[Name: Sinner] 

[Level:2/20

[Strength:80] 

[Health: 230/230]

[Durability:65]

[Agility:17]

[Mana:5/50] 

[Speed:60]

[Stamina:60/60]

Stat points available:0

Skills: [Berserk state: Go berserk after losing 100 health]

              [Steel Teeth: Harden and sharpen your teeth to the point of piercing through steel.] 

              [Steel claws: Harden and sharpen your claws to the point it can slice and pierce through steel.] 

              [Stalk: Hunt your prey without being noticed.] 

              [Hunt: Your senses heighten so you can hunt easier.] 

              [Shift: Change to a humanoid form.] 

              [Roar: Let loose a roar that stuns multiple opponents.] 

              [Sprint: Increases speed by 20.] 

              [Parent: Doubles stats when protecting your child from death.] 

              [Lightning streak: Covers your body in lightning increasing Durability, Strength, and Speed.] 

              [Lightning strike: Your paws get covered with lightning and strike with the force of a lightning strike.] 

              [Thunder clap: Let loose a roar louder than thunder stunning enemies.

After all what is lightning without thunder?

 Titles: [Predator: You are a natural predator so act like one. Obtained by killing your first actual prey. Perks: Your eyes stun when looked right into.] [Father: You are now the legal guardian of another of your breed! Obtained by taking in a younger tiger as your own. Perks: By having this title you gain a new skill [Parent: Doubles stats when protecting your child from death.] [Power napper: Your naps fill you with power. Perks: When sleeping you regain Stamina and Health faster.] [Battle Beast: You have been contracted to fight for Rose Tygrys. Perks: Your Strength, Speed, and Durability are buffed by 15.] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

'Awesome but I guess I should investigate more into fantasy.' His thoughts create some paw-friendly books with fantasy names. 'Well, that solves that problem.' He begins to flip through all the books absorbing the knowledge. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Sorry for the slow chapter. Also, that concludes this chapter, and thanks for reading. 

31