The Payoff
5.5k 37 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here I am, finishing up annoying Guild paperwork in the entrance hall waiting for Sam and Zutiria. I’m very eager to show them our new bed that I bought on a complete whim, and I’m sure they’ll be very understanding about the door. Especially when I tell them about my new connections with the Shatterbrew Clan.

They’re a lot later than I thought they’d be, they said they weren’t going to stay for dinner but there’s always a chance Opalina dragged them into it despite any objections on their part. That’s just how she is, after all...

But my fears are all for nothing as soon as I hear, “Daaaaaddyyy...!” from the broken ruins of the entrance door.

The Princess and her loyal Mage enter the Guild right as I finish signing a document and I rise to meet them. As soon as I get a closer look at them, though, I notice something’s off.

Speaking bluntly the two of them are very, very horny.

Sam’s face is flushed and her arms are holding up her breasts which, as always, are barely covered by her armor. She bites her lip when I look her in the eyes after taking my glasses off and a hand shoots between her thighs as I draw closer.

Zutiria is being a bit more subtle about it, but she can’t look me in the eyes without drooling. I also can’t help but notice she’s not wearing a bra under her black dress as evident by the swollen pointiness of her delicate nipples poking out.

“Daaaaaddyyyyy...!” Sam instantly snaps to her submissive mode and runs to me, yanking off her armor at once to shove her massive tits up against my chest.

Sir... the Doctor... she... she teased us a little... and...’ Zutiria sneaks up behind me, her tiny hands beginning to rub the outline of my cock through my dress pants. ‘We need help... she sent us home without... withoutttt...

“What in the gods did she do to you two...?”

I know Opalina has messed with Sam already sexually, but I’ve yet to actually be in a session with her and one or both of my girls. The thought excites me to no end but there just has not been a time where it’s worked for Opalina thus far...

“She... played with us...” Sam sighs and sticks her tongue out, remembering fondly with the expression of a vapid slut. “She wouldn’t let us cum... and... and... OH! She gave me something to give to you...” She giggles and closes her eyes out of lust. The Princess presses her lips to mine and shoves her tongue back down my mouth as far as she can go. 

Her tongue tastes like pussy, and it’s delicious. I am loving the implications here.

Behind me, Zutiria undoes my belt with a weary sigh. My pants fall to the floor and her handjob continues over the flimsier fabric of my boxers. ‘She wanted us to make you really, really happy tonight, Sir... so...

I roll my eyes back at the increasing pleasure of my explorative Mage’s hands. Then I slightly push Sam away by her shoulders. “Come on upstairs, girls. I got something amazing to show you.” Yes, it’s going to have paid off immediately!

Or at least, that’s what I thought.

“Daddy, you just don’t understand...” Sam frowns and strips herself of her bikini armor thong. She drapes it on my face so I can feel her wetness against my forehead. “I-I don’t think either of us can even make it upstairs...”

We... we need it HERE, Sir... and that’s not all.’ Zutiria says while grasping onto my manhood tight.

“Mmm... what’s wrong?”

“Opal... um...” Sam starts, but is quickly embarrassed by the thought of the doctor. “She kinda grilled us on all the things we’d done with you... and... and... oh gods...” Sam starts grinding her tits up against me, unable to contribute much more than that.

She made us go home and promise to do something we’ve been... nnn.. Wanting to do for a while now...’ Zutiria says lustily.

“I haven’t turned down anything either of you have ever asked before, have I?” 

Sam and Zutiria both eagerly shake their heads in an emphatic no.

“No, Daddy... Of course not, Daddy...”

No, Sir...

I’ve never seen these two act so submissive in my life...! What the hell did Opalina actually do to them?

“What is it you want me to do to you? Or... is it something you want to do to me?”

Sam giggles and moves in real close to my ear. “You know when you get really scary in your business mode and you assert yourself over the client...?”

And how you act like a total thug trying to shake them down for everything they’re worth...?

Hold on, do I really look like that when I’m talking business...? I mean, I do play up the benefits of looking scary thanks to my eyes, but... “Ah, yes. I suppose I know what you mean...”

Sam melts in my ear as she coos, “We wanna roleplayyyyyy...!!” The thought excites her too much to contain herself.

“... What?”

Be really rough with us and... um... try to intimidate us and be scary... We both get really turned on watching you do that so... um... please... please, Sir...!’ Zutiria’s glasses are foggy from the thick perspiration of her constant breathing and she takes them off after moving to the front of me so she can plead more effectively.

“I’m not sure how comfortable I am with... roleplaying. Especially if it involves being mean to you two.” I say with all honesty.

Sensing a challenge, the horny Princess smirks and licks the inside of my ear with her wet, steamy tongue. A chill runs down my spine and she goes on to say, “But we’re just two lousy adventurers who can’t do ANYTHING on their own... we need you to tell us what to do...”

Zutiria removes my boxers and frees my erect cock with great enthusiasm, ‘It’s only natural that... you’d be frustrated with us... Sir... go ahead and take all your frustrations out on us... play it up. We know you’re not actually mad at us... but...

“We want you to pretend to be... and it’s not like I’m not strong enough to slap you through a wall if it gets out of control...” Sam giggles lustily.

I think I’m starting to get into the mood, or rather they’re not giving me much choice... I can be mean if they really want me to be. It might even be fun, I’m just apprehensive about acting out on the girls.

It’s a slippery slope... but I’ll do my best to descend it for their sake.

I take the bikini armor thong that Sam draped over my head and shove it in her mouth abruptly, though carefully enough so that she doesn’t gag. “Pretend? Why would I have to pretend?”

Sam moans as she tastes her own love juices on the fabric side of her crotch plate, her eyes becoming even lustier than before.

“With two worthless adventurers like you around, of COURSE I’m frustrated. What Guild Master wouldn’t be?” I shoot Sam a threatening glare with the full power of my magical eyes and she shrinks back, her naked thighs grinding together even harder as she does so.

“Ahm shorry dahheee...” Sam moans with a mouth full of drenched crotch plate.

Reaching out without remorse, I grab the pink areola of her left breast between my thumb and forefinger and pinch it roughly. “Don’t talk with your mouth full, Slut.”

“AHHHEE!” Sam winces in a mix of pleasured pain and her young body trembles.

Shit. I think this really is awakening something in me because this is really fun, and Sam isn’t my only target.

“And as for you...” My gaze turns down to the little sorceress watching with wide, foggy eyes and labored breathing. She’s eager for me to bully her and it’s plain for all to see.

Zutiria is a very small girl with a petite frame, and I’ve been hauling heavy ass lumber for a week. I feel stronger, so I grab her by the middle of her dress and lift her up off her feet roughly. Her beret falls off and the Little Sir scampers off to the kitchen to raid my pantry, but I swear the little Rat somehow gives me a thumbs up before vanishing from sight.

Her breath runs ragged as she hovers off the ground from my powerful clutches. “You’re just as bad as she is. You’re just a slutty Mage who can barely even cast spells because you’re too preoccupied thinking about the next time you get to fuck me, aren’t you?”

I shake her a bit roughly for emphasis and lean in. She really seems into it, I’m glad to see.

Y-Yes, Sir... I’m too distracted from always th-thinking about your dick...’ She closes her eyes and adorable little tears well up in her eyes. Zutiria reaches down to pull up the skirt of her dress to show me how drenched her tiny pussy and thighs have become.

I’m so wet... a-and it’s all because of you...

I mock sigh and shake my head back and forth, before approaching one of the many wooden tables of the entrance hall. I gently throw Zutiria atop of it in a way that she’ll land safely, but it makes for a good dramatic presentation.

“Worthless witch.”

Yes, Sir... I’m sorry, Sir...

“Slut.” I look to Sam, who is watching me tease the Mage with amazing jealousy. I reach out and take the crotch plate from her mouth to throw it on the floor. “Strip her and then yourself. Useless adventurers like you two don’t deserve to wear clothes in my Guild.”

Sam’s slutty face beams at my suggestion and drool falls out the corner of her mouth as she nods her head gleefully.

“Don’t be afraid to rip them off. It’s not like we can’t magic them back together later.” I add in for good measure.

“Good idea, Daddy.” Sam walks over to Zutiria’s table and looks down at the little lady with a predatory grin.

The smaller woman is trembling with excitement and I watch with great interest as Sam violently tears off the Mage’s clothes into little pieces, even shredding her bra and panties. She finishes off the Mage by taking off her shoes, thigh-high stockings and gloves.

By all accounts Zutiria is now a whimpering mess unable to stop her excited body from quivering in anticipation. If I wasn’t already hard from all the power I feel like I have right now, then that display certainly did the trick.

Sam, though, does something very naughty. Her eyes flutter as she stares into the icy gaze of Zutiria beneath her, and bends over on the table to start eating Zutiria’s pussy out with reckless abandon. The Mage shrieks as the Princess’s tongue invades her pink walls, and her back arches out from the sudden pleasure.

I grab Sam roughly by her right twintail and pull her head backwards, making sure she stops pleasuring the other woman immediately.

“AHH- AHHHH!” She cries from the sudden control I have over her.

“Did I fucking tell you to eat out that Mage’s slutty pussy?”

“Noooo!! I-I thought you’d... nnnn, l-like it, Daddyyyy...!”

I frown and with my free hand I slap the Princess’s meaty ass hard enough for it to jiggle and shake for what feels like an eternity.

“NNNAAAAHH!!” Sam screams, lusty drool shooting out as she does so.

“I told you to strip after you were done, and you didn’t. Not only that but I think you need reminding of a very, very important little fact.” I look over at Zutiria, thighs grinding and hips wiggling from the absence of pleasure. “Who does your body belong to, you magical whore?”

Zutiria’s mouth shuts tight as she tries to hold back her whimpering, but I can see the trail of wetness falling down her thighs increasing even harder the more I talk down to her. ‘You, Sir... n-no one else...

“And your holes?”

It takes Zutiria a moment to summon up the courage to answer that question. ‘All... of my holes... belong... to Sir... my mouth... my pussy... e-even my ass... they’re all for Sir to do whatever he wants with...

Gods, I’m fucking into this now.

“Exactly.” I turn my gaze towards Sam once again and pull her back even further by her hair so she’s pressed up against my body. My aching cock pulses up into the crack of her juicy ass. “And you, Slut... you weren’t given permission to pleasure my Mage’s pussy. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Sam cries in a lewd manner, grinding her ass up and down the shaft of my cock in a thinly veiled attempt at pleasuring me. “I’m so sorry, Dadddyyyyy!! Your Mage’s pussy is so... so wet and naughty looking, I thought that Daddy would like it if I made her squeal for you...!”

“Liar.” With my free hand I reach around her body and flick her rock hard nipple with my middle finger strongly.

Sam’s entire body reacts to this, jerking backward and tilting her head back and she cries out a violent moan of passion. “NOOO!”

“You’re just so much of a Slut that you saw a pussy and wanted to eat it without my permission, isn’t that right? Tell the truth.”

The Princess is silent as her hand tries to rub and pleasure her damaged nipple.

“TELL THE TRUTH!” I bark at her, which causes her to moan out in desperate ecstasy.

“YES!! Daddy’s right...!! I didn’t care, I just wanted to eat her pussy cause I’m a slutty little bitch who loves eating pussy!!”

Letting go of Sam’s hair, I push her too towards the table and she stumbles before catching herself on it.

“Good. Now strip like I told you to, you little fucking brat.”

“Yes Daddy, YES!” Sam is overeager to correct her mistake, and she hurriedly removes her gloves, boots, stockings and arm sleeves leaving me with a beautiful sight of my teen Princess’s totally naked body.

“Both of you, on the table. Lay down on your backs and make your heads point towards me.”

Wasting no time at all Sam and Zutiria both shuffle around to the positions I ordered them to and I watch with an eager grin, and an even more eager cock.

“Gods, look at you two whores. You know I would never let you stay here in MY Guild if it weren’t for these sexy bodies, right? It’s basically the only thing you have going for you.” I worry a bit that that might have been too far, but it wasn’t the case.

Both girls are in ecstasy over my verbal abuse, their faces a sloppy and drooling mess of pleasured tears and open, moaning mouths.

I’m still keeping things intentionally light by just using general comments. I’m making sure not to poke at anything that would actually really upset them, like Sam’s Daddy issues or her being the Princess, and especially anything that would trigger Zutiria’s panic or feel like I’m mocking her for inability to cast spells.

I might be really turned on by this rough role playing but I’m not a complete asshole.

“Which one of you wants this cock more?” Gripping my massive shaft in my fist, I make my way to the edge of the table where both girls will easily be able to pleasure me with their mouths.

“It’s mine, I had it fiiiiirst... you don’t need to hold back, eitherrrr... face fuck me, Daddy.” Sam moans in a husky tone.

Sir, I love it more than her... please let me suck on it... please, I want Sir’s thick cock in my mouth...

“I know a way we can decide. I want the two of you adventuring sluts to pleasure each other while you suck my dick, and whoever cums first between you two is the loser. The winner can have my load all to themselves. Does that sound good to you two perverted whores?” I lay out my cock between their faces and watch their eyes follow it.

“Ohhh... what a good idea, Daddy... I won’t lose...” Sam starts kissing the side of my erect manhood passionately while her hands shoot between the mage’s thighs, slipping inside of her pink slit effortlessly.

Zutiria moans and says, ‘Sir, I can’t... nnn... this is too much for me...

“Are you saying you don’t want my cum...?”

The Mage whimpers and shakes her head, meekly diving her own hand into Sam’s pretty pink muff and pushing her tiny fingers inside of it as she starts to lick and suck the opposite side of my cock.

Both girls cover my shaft in erotic pleasure, their hot tongues swirling all the way from balls to tip and making sure to stop only to kiss and suck down.

All this while both of my beautiful adventurers finger each other in their tight little pussies like mad.

Eventually it’s not enough for me and I pull my cock away from them, both girls reacting like kittens who just had their favorite toy taken away. They each moan heavily as now there’s nothing to distract them from each other’s teasing. But it isn’t long till I go back to making myself feel good.

“Open up, both of you Sluts. Tongues wide out.” I command, and they listen with no hesitation.

Two beautiful holes are now dangling off of the table for me to thrust myself into.

“Good girls. Your shitty blowjobs leave so much to be desired that I’m just going to take what I want.” I tell them while pushing myself into Sam’s gaping mouth. I start with her because I know she can take me better, at least the way I want her to.

Sam’s eyes grow wide as I push myself carefully down her mouth and into the tight passage of her throat. My cock is big and powerful as it ever is, so from this angle it’s easy to see a rising bump from the outside of Sam’s throat. Knowing that she’s taking me so perfectly like this ignites my lust, and causes me to start thrusting.

The Princess starts making louder and louder moans the more I face fuck her and grind my meat along the tightness of throat, and I don’t want to overwhelm her so after a few short minutes of using the young woman as my personal sex toy I dislodge myself from her throat and pull my still needy cock towards Zutiria.

The Mage’s icy eyes tremble with excitement, fear, and desire. I know I need to be that much more delicate with her but I’ll go just a bit harder than I normally would, since she explicitly wants me to be rough with her right now. I’ll see how she does.

I push my length slowly down Zutiria’s mouth, her pouty lips stretching out to accommodate my impressive girth. I take her throat slowly but forcefully and give her no choice but to gulp me down.

My size is almost too much for her tight channel and Zutiria whimpers frequently, gulping against it far more than Sam ever has to.

The sensation is unreal. While Sam’s throat is a slutty free for all that I can grab and facefuck her as roughly as I want, Zutiria’s is a constant attack of circumstantial pleasure coupled with a desperate girl just trying to please me.

They’re both such good girls...

Unfortunately for the little Mage, Sam decided to play dirty.

I only said they have to pleasure each other, not that they needed to finger each other specifically. Her Highness seems to have found the easy way out and switches positions to bury her pretty little face between Zutiria’s thighs and eat out her sweet, sweet slit as thirstily as if she were dehydrated after a spell in the Kissuarran desert.

Zutiria begins to moan even harder against the sturdy, throbbing dick in her mouth as the Princess rolls her tongue around her inner folds and her hand continually teases the Mage’s tiny clit.

It’s too much for her, her eyes go white and she sucks down on my cock ridiculously hard while her little body violently spasms an intense orgasm out on Sam’s face. I pull out so that I avoid cumming myself, just narrowly holding off that sweet release.

The little Mage has been reduced to an even more desperate and panting breathy mess. Her small, nubile breasts heaving up and down as Sam continues to lick at her cleft, celebrating her victory by making Zutiria’s pleasure last as long as she can.

Eventually, however, she pulls away from the little lady’s quivering pussy in order to claim her reward.

“Daddy...” Sam looks up at me from the table and spreads her legs wide, thin trails of her own excitement spreading from thigh to thigh. “I won. Can I please have my reward?”

Ah. Um... Sammy? Sir?

Despite how badly I need to thrust and be done with it, I grip my cock and give her an angry face. “Is that any way for a Slut like you to beg?”

This really isn’t the time for-’

Sam bites her lip as her emerald eyes fill with lusty anticipation. Her fingers reach down to her sopping labia to spread her hole for me, baring it all for my wanting erection. “B-But Daddy...” She trembles while keeping her wide slit prepped. “I won. I won so you would give me your cum... you promised...!!”

Oh, Goddesses...

“I DON’T CARE! I SAID BEG FOR MY CUM, YOU SLUT! DO YOU WANT ME TO KICK SUCH A WORTHLESS ADVENTURER SUCH AS YOURSELF OUT OF THIS GUILD?! WHAT USE ARE YOU TO ME IF YOU WON’T EVEN BEG!” I slam my fist on the table in an effort to up the intimidation factor.

This isn’t what it looks like... Sir?

Sam is in heaven despite my harsh words, and I can see her pussy twitch at my cruelty and drool even more of her love juices onto the wooden table. “N-NO DON’T KICK ME OUT DADDY, PLEASE!!” She continues her roleplay even though her expression is anything but fearful. “I PROMISE I’LL BE YOUR GOOD LITTLE SLUT AND LET YOU CUM INSIDE ME WHENEVER YOU WANT SO FUCKING DO IT! M-MAKE ME HAVE YOUR BABIES!!”

“FUCK YES!” I know she’s on Succu-Bye, but at the sheer mention of the prospect all I can do is grab her by the back of her knees and slam my entire throbbing cock into her depths in one fell motion.

My balls tremble and unleash a stream that feels unending out inside of the role playing Princess. With no bed to take my excess load, Sam’s own gushing liquids and my seed spurt out the sides of her pussy to pool around the wooden table and over the edge, quickly creating a puddle on the floorboards below.

Sir.

I finally look at Zutiria, I’ve been ignoring her text for a while now but as I finish cumming she sits up on the table and waves her hand in front of my face.

What? Are you THAT eager for your turn, you little-

Zutiria sighs and grabs me by the head and turns it to face the broken door of the entrance hall.

Standing at the where the front door used to be before a certain someone had their way with it, is a red-eyed girl wearing a bright yellow ribbon in her short brown hair. She’s small, probably around five feet tall, and she’s wearing one of the biggest and bulkiest suits of armor I’ve ever laid eyes on. It makes her look a lot bigger than she presumably is under all that metal.

In one arm the girl carries an absolute unit of a tower shield with a red cracked gem at the center and the whole thing is easily taller than the girl itself. In her other hand is an envelope with the Association of Adventurers Sigil printed upon it. At her feet is a large traveler’s pack suggesting a decent amount of luggage.

The timid and meek looking girl is shaking from profound fear so loudly that it’s creating a constant clanking in her gray, yellow accented armor. Her cheeks are covered in a constant trail of tears falling down onto the metal plating below.

Sam and I snap out of our hardcore roleplay to look at her, my dick sliding out of the Princess and falling down to my groin with a meaty thwack sound.

The armored girl looks at my penis for only a second before shaking harder and losing the last bit of composure she still had. Crying intensely, eyes shut firmly, she shouts out. “M-M-MY NAME I-I-IS MUH... MUH.. MERILLE TILLOT A-AND I’M TUH-TUH-TRANSFERRING HERE FROM P... PERLSHAW...!! PUH... PLEASE T-TAKE CARE OF ME...”

 

Meri

Rough Draft design. Will replace with final ref when I can draw it, although I rely on a friend to make me 3D references of certain things and he's been extremely busy so I don't know when I can draw her, because I frankly can't draw her full ref sheet without all that armor. Feel free to contact me if you have any experience with that, though!

92