Nectar of the Gods
3.9k 11 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the third day of Nikita’s training this week, and after the progress she'd made with all three adventuring girls under my care the two of us took a brief aside in my office to talk. She apparently had a couple of important things she wanted to discuss with me, but wouldn’t elaborate more than that.

Nikita promised it was important though so I’ve no choice but to agree. Not that I needed any particular excuse to spend time with the beautiful Grekkan.

“Opal told me all about your magic dick thing and your desire to grow this place into some sort of weird big harem Guild. Pretty cool and all, sounds like some bullshit Lord Zeus would try.” Nikita laughs casually as she brings up such a lewd topic out of the blue. “I think I have an idea that you might like, Chief. And it involves your special talent.”

Initially, I read the situation wrong.

“Nikita, are you trying to seduce me?”

The Grekkan warrior woman looked at me in disbelief and then scoffed at me once, then burst into an outright uproar. A little humiliating, to be honest...

“Sorry, sorry... I didn’t mean to laugh. Thing is I’ve not lain with a man. I had my heart and soul set on one once, but I’m in no rush to shove something up there just cause it didn’t work out that well. You’re cute, but nah man. Maybe after you’ve got some more hair on your chest?” The bronze-skinned beauty winks and I can only blush in response.

I’ve seen her naked on the night she commandeered my bed and yes Nikita is very stunning, but not once have we had any sort of exchange that might’ve been viewed as flirtatious. Until now.

“So you’re saying there’s a chance?” I smirk.

“Gods, look at you, you perverted satyr! Focus! I’m trying to talk about something here!” Nikita laughs and slaps her knee at my persistence.

“Force of habit. The Goddess or whatever it is that speaks to me is very insistent on me trying my luck with any girl in my life who I find attractive. It’s quite bothersome but I’d be lying if I said the idea didn’t excite me...” I sigh a bit, thinking again about how strange my situation truly is.

Nikita frowns suddenly, and for a brief second a slight tension forms around her. “I know I can’t speak for whatever God is in touch with you, but in my experience you’re better off having as little to do with em as possible. But then again I come from Grekka where our Gods are so out of control that our primary export happens to be bastard Demigods with parental issues.”

If I recall, Zutiria also mentioned something similar... but in her case she waved it off since at least it brought us together. I’m unsure how I feel about that, but I suppose I need to take the good with the bad here.

Between Sam, Zutiria and Meri my mysterious benefactor has been consistently pulling out winners in my book. I’ve grown to be crazy about each of them, and I haven’t even done anything lewd with the Shield Maiden yet.

“Believe me, Nikita. If I disagree with the supposed Goddess at any point I won’t be following her advice.” I make it very clear to her that I’m not following this presence mindlessly just because it keeps blessing me with an overabundance of eager pussy.

“So if I’m understanding right, you don’t even know who the fuck this Goddess is?” She raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

I think she finds my situation hard to understand. My Goddess that only gives cryptic advice and refuses to show themself... at least compared to her flashy Grekkan pantheon who routinely show up uninvited in thousands of different forms shouting ‘BEHOLD I AM LORD ZEUS, I HAVE COME TO CUM!’ or some such bullshit.

I can see why there’d be some culture shock. The Twin Goddesses of Karnalle are nowhere near as flamboyant in comparison to the deities of her home realm... ours hardly interfere in our business as far as I’m aware. We only tend to get a miracle every time a Lundreame fucks something up irrevocably, and anything else the Goddesses may or may not do is too small or subtle for us to notice.

In a way we should be thankful, since if it weren’t for the Goddess Lux Ultima I’m fairly sure the other realms would have long since gotten tired of our inconsistent bullshit.

“Yes, assuming my inner voice is not some sort of foreign entity masking itself as a God, or a delusional hallucination of my mentally taxed brain.” I sigh, because I’ve legitimately not ruled out the latter. As much as I’d like to be faithful, it’s hard in this circumstance when I know so little about what’s actually going on.

“Lucky for you, I have a way to find out for sure.” She says with confidence.

Nikita then pulls out a hefty sack from behind her cape. She ruffles through it diligently. It must be that magical Holding Bag she used the other day, otherwise I doubt she’d have to dig so much to find whatever she’s looking for.

After her eyes light up and she smirks, I know she’s found her target.

Nikita presents to me a big wine bottle filled with the most beautiful golden, shimmering liquid I’ve ever been lucky enough to lay my eyes on. Just staring at its brilliance is enough to water my lips... I think I know what it is. I’ve read the stories, though... I never thought I’d see a bottle of it in person.

“Is that...?”

“Ambrosia.” Nikita confirms my wildest imaginings. “The favorite drink of my Gods back home. They’re addicted to the stuff, and most foreign deities are too. We Grekkans have a special use for it though. It’s sort of a secret, so don’t go telling it to anyone... alright?”

“Sure? I don’t have many friends to go around telling secrets to in the first place.” I tilt my head while still staring at the bottle.

“Fair enough. See, the way this stuff works is if you’re a mortal who is tied in some way to a God or Goddess and you drink a cup of Ambrosia while offering one to them, by divine laws your patron deity has to have an audience with you. Hell, even ones that aren’t aligned  to you will probably accept a summons just for a couple of drops.”

My eyes shoot wide open so fast that I almost let my glasses fall off my face. “I thought you wanted to talk about something related to sexual matters...”

She waves her hand dismissively. “Yeah, but I got distracted alright? This is important too. I was already considering giving it to you to begin with. Even though your mysterious Goddess isn’t a Grekkan God, if she’s ever had a single taste of Ambrosia she’ll respond to your offering. Mark my words. And if no one responds? That just means it wasn’t a Goddess after all and you know not to trust them. Not that you should instantly trust them if they ARE a Goddess, but... y’know.”

The possibilities running through my mind are endless. If my Goddess is watching right now, then she’s being incredibly silent. Shocking. I’d imagine she doesn’t want to confirm if Nikita is correct or not... or maybe she’s just busy being unhelpful as usual. Maybe they’re panicking because they aren’t even a Goddess?

Regardless, this is a bit much for a gift... “Nikita, Ambrosia is-”

She sighs and takes on an increasingly irritated tone. “Priceless. I know. But to me it’s fucking worthless. I don’t want to ever see or hear my ‘patron deity’ again and it sounds like you need to have a long fucking heart to heart with yours. Take it now before I force you to take it.”

I feel overwhelmed as I often do when being extended charity and goodwill, but I guess I’m becoming more used to it after what the women in my life have done for me.

I respectfully bow my head and take the bottle from Nikita.

“Thank you so much. I don’t know when I’ll use it, as that’s... kind of a frightening prospect if I’m being honest. I need answers, yes, but the answers I might get are a scary thought indeed.”

Nikita looks off into the middle distance. “Yeah... trust me. I get it.”

“I promise I’ll do it as soon as I’m ready. I could never waste a wondrous gift as precious as this, especially not when coming from a friend.” I smile back at her and this seems to snap her out of her introspection.

“Good. Don’t make me regret not selling it for a mountain of gold taller than King Midas’s palace.” She smiles with relief and proudly puts her hands on her hips. “I just really hope that your Goddess or whatever ends up better than you seem to be expecting. For your sake...”

“I’ll admit, my hopes are not high.” Every single interaction I’ve had with her thus far has given me the impression of an incredibly bratty, insufferable little girl. Gods, if the church heard me say such blasphemy, I’d be more stoned than Spliffert... assuming that Lux Ultima is the identity, that is. So far that assumption is just my best guess.

It could be her elder sister, Tenebris Primis for all I know. Despite being the Goddess of Darkness the People of Karnalle don’t view her as an evil deity and her faction, the Coven of the First Darkness gets along well enough with the Church of the Last Light. There has to be balance between the two things or some such metaphysical tripe like that.

Nikita cracks her fists and leans over my desk to look me in the eyes. “Now that’s more than enough about Gods and Goddesses. Fuck those fuckers. Back to sex. You’re trying to screw Meri, right?”

I stumble in my seat somehow, almost dropping the priceless Ambrosia right then and there. “I- ah... yes?”

Nikita laughs loudly as she often does. “It’s obvious, don’t look so shocked! I also see it’s not going well. Let me guess. You put some pressure on her and she was receptive, but now she’s too embarrassed about it to even look you in the eyes?”

...

“Yes, exactly. How-”

“I said I ain’t ever laid with a man. Not that I ain’t ever ‘laid’ before. I’ve had my fair share of her type.” The bronze, chiseled Grekkan woman licks her lips as she lewdly reminisces about conquests past. “She wants you to go even harder on her. Stop being afraid of being the bad guy.”

I blush even harder. “What makes you think that?”

“I’m a woman, and I’ve seen the way she looks at you. It takes her everything she has not to drool whenever you’re in eyeshot, for Aphrodite’s sake! Be a man and give her what she wants, she’s far too timid to make a move herself.”

I take a deep breath and set the bottle of Ambrosia on my desk. “Alright. I’ll try and do so.”

With a wicked grin, she takes out a number of... instruments from the same magic bag. A blindfold. Handcuffs. A crop to spur horses... even... clamps. “Ok so hear me out, Chief-”

“Nikita, what the fuck.” I start laughing as soon as I see her set a ball gag down on my desk right next to the priceless bottle of Ambrosia.

She too notices the humor in this and starts laughing along with me, and then, ah...

There’s a small silence when we stop and we happen to look into each other’s eyes for a slight second. I blush, and she looks away and smirks even harder than before.

“Don’t use this shit for her first time but I want you to try and train her when you’re doing it, too. Gods know that thick body of hers can take a beating, and I’ll bet you all the wine in Grekka she’s fucking into it.”

Given what I’ve caught her reading and her overall demeanor, I won’t be surprised if she likes this assortment of toys myself... But I haven’t done this kind of extreme play before. Not that I wouldn’t like to try it though...

“Anyway, I’ll probably show up later tonight and crash in one of the dorm rooms if that’s cool.” Nikita turns to leave the office with a smile. “Don’t worry, unlike a certain someone I won’t be peeking in on you if you decide to jump Meri when I’m over...”

As soon as she reaches the door, she seductively lowers her lids and gives me a hazy, slightly lustful expression. She puffs out her deliciously full, scarred lips and whispers. “Unless you want me to, Chief.” 

We stare at each other and then Nikita starts laughing, letting me know she was just fucking with me... I think.

Regardless- maybe Nikita is right. Maybe I’m too worried about how Meri will see me if I push harder on her and I’m missing the forest for the trees.

For all I know she could just be waiting for me to push her down...

86