She Really Needed This
4.2k 17 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meri takes it off.

Her camisole falls to the floor limply, leaving her chest covered by a very gratuitous flesh covered bra. It’s plain and unassuming, exactly what I would expect a girl like her to wear. The only slightly sexy thing about them is that her breasts are so big that they look like they might pop out of the weak, cheap bra at any moment.

This won’t do at all.

“We’re going to have to get you more exciting underwear if you’re going to be mine.” Using my sternest of voices I shake my head and act disappointed.

Meri covers her large breasts out of shame, cradling them between both arms. “Y-Yes Master... I’m sorry I’m so plain a-and boring...!”

What is it about obscenely hot girls who think they’re not cute that makes them all the more adorable? Is lack of self confidence really that hot? The answer in this case at least is yes.

Meri is amazing looking, just because she’s slightly chubbier than most doesn’t change that fact. If anything it adds to it. She has just the right amount of everything coupled with a sickeningly cute, young, rounded face that screams innocence and naivete. All the better when it’s twisted in perverted desire.

“Keep going.”

She gasps and her knees start buckling. Meri hesitates and bites her lower lip.

“Keep. Going.”

At my command a shiver of pleasure rocks throughout her unprepared body, heightened just by knowing I’m staring at her like a piece of meat, yet being unable to watch me do it. At any moment I could snap and get things started in earnest, making this situation all the more exciting for the timid pervert.

“Y-Yes...” Meri nervously swallows yet again and slowly begins to wiggle out of her pajama pants.

She reveals her equally boring flesh colored panties to me and pulls the pajama pants down over her meaty thighs, letting them drop off over her knees and fall to the floor.

Just like her bra, her underwear is large and bulky and not sexual in the slightest. It covers far too much skin and while I wouldn’t go as far as to call them granny panties, they’re certainly not very flattering on someone as staggeringly beautiful as Meri.

Her posture has changed and she now holds one hand timidly over her crotch as if to hide it from my sight, and her other arm cradles her burgeoning breasts that look all but certain to burst from their tight prison.

I circle the Shield Maiden for a few moments to build further tension and watch as she trembles under my inspection. Leaning into her ear, I coarsely remind her, “You’re not done.”

“I-I’m sorry... w-w-w-which do I... do first...?” Meri winces and shies away from my played up, threatening voice and she squeaks ever so softly from delight.

“Show me your breasts.”

“Oh... o-ok...” 

Meri meekly removes her hand from guarding her cameltoe and slowly unstraps her heavy duty bra. I swear I almost hear a bouncing sound as they’re freed, but it was probably my overactive imagination. As one might expect she lets the bra fall to the floor but covers my view of her naked tits by holding them tightly against her arm.

Meri is bringing out a very commanding side of me, just like the roleplay with Sam and Zutiria did... and since I know Meri is completely into it, I see little reason to hold back.

My hand shoots out and grabs her firmly by her short, curly hair. Not enough to cause any pain, but enough to exert control over her. As soon as I do it she moans and her expression becomes a confusing mix of terror and ecstasy.

“Don’t you dare hide from me.”

“M-Master I’m so sorry, I... H-Here... look at my... my naughty breasts... please...” Meri whimpers as she hesitantly removes her hand from her chest and fully lets her glorious bosom drop in full.

They’re huge.

Rounded globes of perfection made even softer by her weight, now that I get a proper view I can safely say they’re bigger than Sam’s. Meri holds both hands behind her back and puffs out her chest ever so slightly so that I can get a proper view of her naked tits, and I can’t pull my eyes away from them. She has large areolas that make them look all the more perfect for sucking, and they’re topped off by cute little nipples standing straight out as if waiting for my attention.

“They’re lovely.”

She blushes even further and hangs her head, “I-I’m so glad you like them, Master... do... do you want to... touch... t-them?”

“You’re not done stripping.”

“O-Oh... you’re... right...” She nervously says, looking away shyly even though she can’t see me through her blindfold.

“Off.”

She instinctively knows what to do and she sets forth to take her panties off slower than everything else thus far. It only makes sense, this is her most private and embarrassing part... and she’s never shown it to another man. Meri is about to fully present herself to me and allow me to claim her as roughly as I want to, I’m not about to go pushing her on top of that.

Finally her unflattering panties join the rest of her clothes on the floor. At first Meri tries to cover her beautiful mound but at some point decides nervously against it. She knows I’d just order her not to hide herself anyway so why waste time that could go to better things... 

Thus I get a clean look at the young Shield Maiden in all her glory, her guard completely lowered except for the nervous blush, the anxious sweat and the trembling of her body.

From what I can see, Meri is completely shaven and the lips of her pussy are meaty and puffy thanks to her slight chubbiness. Instantly my mind races as it starts thinking about how good it’ll feel to pound against those meaty lips and use them as a pillow for my thrusting pelvis, but all in good time.

I need to reward her first for following my commands.

“Meri...” I whisper once more into her ear.

“Mas... ter...?”

“You’re so beautiful.”

“I-I... I don’t think I a-am but, I’m h-happy that Ma-”

“You’re beautiful.” I say with a firmer voice.

“Y... Yes... thank you, Master...” Her lips contort into a blissful smile that is at odds with her extreme blush and her trembling, but I can tell my words made her truly happy.

“Turn around.”

Meri does as she’s told with little hesitation this time, as apparently just letting me see her butt is far less embarrassing than giving me a frontal view of her pussy.

I let my eyes feast on the carnal beauty of her magnificent, chubby ass. I’m making sure not to break under the stress of my own desires and grab her, but I know that if I did my hands would utterly sink in those thick, jiggling cheeks as soon as I dug in. The amount of fat on Meri’s backside is truly impressive and she’s practically begging to be spanked.

“Bend over and present yourself to me.” I make the most powerful demand yet and watch as her body quivers even harder from the anticipation. Creamy strands of her own arousal are trickling down her thighs vigorously, further signalling she’s more than eager for yet more of my teasing.

But she doesn’t move. 

“P... Present myself...?!”

“Don’t fuck with me.” I decide to lay it on a little thick, which was a good decision as she all but yelps from pleasure. “I know you know what I mean. Bend over and show my cock its new home.”

“Hwaaa...!!” 

That really did it. Even though she’s turned around, I see a thin stream of fluid fall to the floor between her legs... and it didn’t come from her pussy. This complete pervert is drooling at the mere thought of showing me her deepest depths.

“Y-YES, Yes, Master...!” She moans and slowly bends forward, stretching her ass and making it look all the more inviting. Gods, my cock is so hard from all this teasing. I’m halfway worried that by the time I actually insert it I’ll cum right then and there. Not that Meri wouldn’t absolutely love that...

As soon as she’s bent over, I get a much better first look of Meri’s pussy than from the front. Her lips are just as big as I thought they were, and her slit is hidden deeply under them. I can’t see a hint of her pinkness at all until Meri places her hands on both of her heavy ass cheeks and spreads her behind wide for me.

A very bold move, I wasn’t expecting her to take the initiative like that without an order from me.

Meri’s trembling hands jiggle her butt and despite this I can finally see the pink slit between her legs and everything it has to offer me. Just like every other part of Meri, it’s beautiful. Glistening with liquid arousal and shining from the dim light of my office, my erection throbs painfully upon seeing such a cute little hole.

Much to my surprise, Meri makes an even more daring move. “D-Does Master’s c-c-cock like its new home? Muh... maybe we should t-t-test it and find out...”

Gods I love this girl.

Regardless, I spank her for speaking out of turn.

“HYAA!!”

Meri’s ass claps powerfully from the slap I gave it, surprising me since I didn’t even put that much power into it. I guess the blindfold coupled with how long I’ve been making her wait for any sort of physical affection amplified the intensity.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.”

“Y-yes, Master, I’m sorry Master!!” She huffs with a heavy breath, losing herself further to lust and descending into a frenzy.

“I’ll fuck you when I’m good and ready- and not a moment sooner. Understood?”

“Yes! I understand, I’m sorry!”

“Good.” I smile.

Sure, Sam and Zutiria are into this kind of play... but... Meri is a natural at it. This isn’t an occasional roleplay for her, this rough treatment seems to be her preferred default. She’s going to be an amazing addition to our group play, I just know it...

“How does it feel?” I place my pointer finger on the back of her spine and slowly trace it in a sensual pattern all the way down her back, just barely touching her at all. “Being at my complete mercy... a slave to my every whim?”

“H-Haaaahhhnn... it... feels... so good and n-natural... especially when you touch me...”

My finger moves lower and teasingly brushes across the length of her slit, causing her body to jerk forward in surprise. “Like this?”

“HAAH- Y-YES...!!”

She wiggles her hips enthusiastically and I begin gliding it up and down against her lower lips. She’s so warm, and gushing like a fountain. This poor, poor pervert needs relief.

“Just how much have you been masturbating this week, you dirty little girl?”

“S-So muuuuch... I’m sorry, Master...” She whimpers and continues shaking. “It wasn’t e-enough... even when I was watching you...”

“Did you cum?” I time my words to match my finger rubbing against her swollen, needy clit for the first time. Meri shivers and whines even louder, her juices becoming even thicker as I tease.

“I-I d-don’t... know...”

“You’d know.” My finger digs inside of her virgin pussy and Meri shrieks. “Did. You. Cum?”

“N-NOOOOO, I TRIED REALLY HARD MASTER BUT I-I COULDN’T DO IIIIT...!! I DON’T KNOW HOWWWW!” Meri’s voice becomes distorted with fear and intense pleasure mixing as one. The feeling of her being played with for the first time is almost too much for her to handle, and the thought of giving the Shield Maiden her first orgasm makes my excitement rise.

Not to mention how cute the idea of Meri struggling for days on end trying to cum her hardest but failing utterly is astonishingly arousing. It makes me want to spoil her, just a bit...

“Beg me hard enough and I’ll get you off.”

She’s silent in response, at least at first. “I... I...?”

This isn’t enough for me, so I push my finger deeper inside her. There’s nothing blocking my way, though I’d imagine rather than tearing her hymen through masturbation she probably lost it from training. All the better for me if I don’t have to hold back at first.

“HWAAAA-AHHHN!?” She screams, her pink slit clenching down on my finger and sucking on it as if it were her first cock.

“Beg.”

“M-MAASTERRR...!!” Meri’s knees start wobbling and she finds it hard to remain standing. She gets down on the floor and whines, spreading herself open on all fours.

An asshole sadist would probably yell at her here for not being able to stand up properly but... I’m really not like that. Rather, it’s really hot that the pleasure is so intense that she can’t even keep herself steady. There are times where I need to be stern with her to please her masochistic tendencies but this certainly isn’t one of them.

“BEG!” I kneel down behind her and take her ass cheek in my left hand. Dear Goddess, it’s even softer than I ever dreamed possible... I clench hard and sink in like there’s no resistance at all. It’s all fat, and it’s glorious. I have to fight to keep my primal instincts in check, otherwise I’d be tempted to just claw, bite and spank this meaty ass until I’m sated.

“AH- AHHH...!! MASTER, P-PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO CUMMM...!!” Meri can’t take it anymore and her torso falls to the floor, squishing her massive breasts against the cheap rug as her ass manages to raise even higher.

“Guess it can’t be helped.” I mock sigh and reinsert my finger, much to her high-pitched delight.

“MMMNNN-”

“Honestly, you’re such a shameful, pitiful fucking pervert. What kind of naive little virgin do you even have to be to not figure out how to get yourself off properly?” Getting to work on her for the first time in her life, I start fully thrusting my thick middle finger between her fat pussy lips.

“NHHAAAHH I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SUCH A NAIVE PERVERT...!!” Meri shouts out in bliss, awaiting the oncoming release with all her being.

Thankfully for Meri, she now gets to fully enjoy the benefits of being my lover.

I realize that sounds a bit... no, very egotistical but... I use my magical eyesight to gauge her reactions to every single spot that I poke and prod inside her. Rather than aimlessly rubbing her pink walls I start looking methodically for wherever she likes it best.

It doesn’t take long to find her most sensitive spots, as she moans, jerks her ass back and clenches like crazy whenever I rub against one. Mmm... Gods, her reaction to being teased is unreal. Whenever I hit her where she likes it I just lose myself wondering what it’ll feel like when it’s my cock she’s clenching between her thighs.

“Cum for me, Meri. You’ve waited long enough.” Leaving the cushiness of her ass, I begin gently fondling her clit with my left hand all while picking up the pace with my inserted middle finger. I don’t go too hard on her sensitive little button because I feel like it’d be way too much stimulation for her right now, and I want her to enjoy herself.

There’s no use if she loses it so early on into the night, after all.

“M-MASTERRR... I FEEL IT... I THINK IT’S... IT’S-”

“CUM, YOU PERVERTED SLUT!!”

“FWAAAAAAAHHNN-”

Meri’s lips tremble like mad around my finger, sucking me deeper and convulsing around me in a desperate attempt to milk my finger for a load that it can’t give her. She arches her back and curls her toes all while moaning so loud that her voice cracks midway through. Her entire body jiggles and shakes as if she were struck by lightning, all while her orgasming pussy gushes an intense amount of her feminine cum all over my hand and the rug below.

I draw out her long awaited relief as long as possible and end up making her cum a second time all over again showing just how badly she really did need this. I wasn’t even trying to push her so hard, Meri ended up climaxing naturally this time just from my efforts to prolong the first one.

This surprise doesn’t repeat and once I sense her orgasm fading out I remove my finger from her the tightness of her needy cunt and admire my work. A beautiful, slightly chubby brunette is quaking and breathing like mad on the floor of my office and I’ve barely even done a thing to her yet. Amazing.

“Mmm... Mas... ter...” Meri gasps for air as she recovers her stamina and composure. “That... that was... nnnn... I needed it so bad...”

“Get up. You’re not done.”

“O-Of course, Master...!” She gets back up while carefully making sure she doesn’t fall over from her weakness.

“I think we should head up to the bedroom. What do you think, Meri?”

She blushes even heavier, despite the blindfold I can see how happy she is just from her perverse smile. What a good, sweet girl she is...

“YES! I-I mean... yes, Master...! W-whatever you want! I’ll just grab my clothes again and-”

“Why?”

There’s a short silence as her mouth hangs open. “B-But what if Sam or Zutiria are in the hallway? O-Or if they’re in the room when we get there...?”

“Then they’ll see what a shameful, perverted girl you are, I suppose. Wouldn’t that be a shame?”

She’s at a loss for words and her breathing becomes even heavier, thoughts likely full of lewd daydreams that just might become real. “I... oh... G-Goddess...” Meri gulps down her nervousness and bites her lip, before nodding her head meekly.

I smile and watch as she grinds her hips together from excitement just at the thought alone.

“Come on now, let’s go.” Riding high with a sense of self satisfaction I grab Meri’s hands and begin leading her out of my office.

“Y-Yes, Master...” She replies in a hazy, dream-like tone.

Art by OnigiriPunch

98