Meri’s First Time
4.5k 14 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meri follows after me while I hold her hand confidently.

We pass into the open entrance hall of the Guild, her soft hand sweating nervously in mine. The timid girl hangs her head in a perverted shame but it’s no use seeing as Sam and Zutiria aren’t even in the room. But poor, blindfolded Meri doesn’t know that. For all she knows they’re staring openly at her completely nude body as I pull her along to the stairs.

“Careful now.” Giving her a word of warning, she tentatively follows me upwards and and onwards to my bedroom. The creaky wooden door complains about the effort of opening and I lead her inside.

The Princess and the Mage are both sitting on pillows at the opposite edges of the massive Dwarven bed, but given just how big it is Meri won’t notice them at all if they’re quiet enough.

Each girl is wearing a skimpy pair of panties and small frilly bras, red for Sam and purple for Zutiria. Unlike the time where I fucked Sam’s ass, this lingerie is not matching and much less ornate. It’s a casual sort of sexy, still clearly meant to arouse but not enough to awaken the instinct in me to push the wearer to the ground and breed them obsessively on sight.

Not like I need any help achieving that sage-like state, honestly...

When Meri is at the side of the bed I carefully lift her up and lightly throw her onto the middle of the massive, cushy mattress.

“HYAA!” She yelps and instinctively covers her breasts after landing, before shifting around to make her newfound position on the bed comfortable. “W-What should I do, Master...?”

Her unknown watchers silently giggle to themselves, eager for a good show. 

“One moment.” I start stripping myself fully until there’s nothing left to throw to the floor, and then I join the three girls on the bed. I crawl around to get behind Meri’s head and lift her up onto my chest so that she’s facing Sam and Zutiria without even knowing it.

“You’ll need to drink this.” I take an unopened bottle of Succu-bye off of the bedside table to prevent siring any bastards and hand it to her.

Meri must know what it is as she doesn’t question it at all and gulps it down immediately, almost a little too greedily.

Leaning in from behind her neck, I forcefully whisper into the blindfolded girl’s sensitive ear, “I’m going to play with you before making you mine.”

Meri takes a deep breath and nods her head. “Y-Yes, Master... p-please... you can do anything you want to me... a-anything...” Her words are sensual whispers that float out from her lips, begging and yearning for my affection. She drives home her point by nuzzling up backwards to me, pressing her big bubble butt all the way up to my aching cock.

“AH-” She yips like a nervous puppy as soon as I begin to wedge myself between the softness of her cheeks. “I feel s-something poking me... it’s hot a-and hard...”

“I’m going to fuck you within an inch of your life with it.” I growl, deciding to nibble on her ear by the end of the sentence much to her enjoyment. Meri jolts backwards even further and yelps once more.

Over on the left bedpost Sam does a mocking ‘swoon’ gesture towards me and on the right Zutiria gives me a thumbs up, adding ‘Very smooth, Sir.’ via a message that Meri can’t read.

I have more pressing issues to attend to so I don’t respond to either, instead letting my roaming hands grab ahold of each one of Meri’s bountiful breasts. There’s no use being delicate or tender, I claw at them insistently, like an animal.

“HAAAH- That’s... t-that feels so....”

“Do you like having your tits groped, you pervert?” My hands roughly massage her perfect globes and sink further in with every touch. I spare no thought for her at this point. The only thing that matters to me right now is playing with these massive tits and that’s exactly what I do. 

“Yesssss...” She meekly nods her head once more and arches her back into me, giving me free reign to savage her ample chest however I want.

It’s not enough for me, though.

“Keep yourself nice and wet for me, slut.” I grab her by the wrist and force her hand down to her dripping pussy. In truth I don’t think she needs any help to stay wet, I just want to give the audience a show. 

Sam in particular licks her lips and watches carefully as Meri starts to tease herself hard enough to somewhat match my frantic gropes.

“I’ll... nnngh... do my best... b-but... I’m not as good at playing with my pussy as you are...” The Shield Maiden whimpers and starts making lewd, wet, sloppy noises as she slips her finger in and out of herself wishing oh so desperately that it were me.

Fuck, Meri makes me want to drop the hardcore play and just kiss her and shower her in tons of hugs. She’s too adorable, especially when she’s not trying to be. But I’m not going to ruin it... if I stopped here then the payoff won’t be anywhere near as rewarding.

So instead of spoiling her with love, I spoil her with reckless teasing and excessively rough gropings. Her soft tits are pulled every which way at my whim as I stroke and squeeze every inch of them and she cries out from a pleasurable pain as I clamp down on her nipples for the first time.

The sweet, pink little peaks pulse and throb between my fingers while pinching them raw, and the pain causes Meri to cry out loudly. At first I was genuinely worried that I pinched her too hard, but that was quickly proven to not be the case. In response to my pinching the sticky noises echoing out from between her legs grew louder and louder.

I can’t believe this fucking girl.

Making a loud growl, I lean in and bite her neck with no regard for leaving a mark or not. She’s always wearing a thick gambeson and most of her casual clothes cover her neck, so there’s no harm in it. Other than the harm Meri desperately wants.

“UWHAAA- T-THAT HUUUURTS-” She whines in a delighted tone.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING AFRAID OF PAIN, HUH?” I bite her again in a slightly different spot and she arches her back violently into me, rubbing my cock up her ass cheeks once more.

“I-I AMMMM, BUT IT HURTS G-GOOOOD...?!” Meri seems slightly unsure as to why she’s enjoying this, but I know why. She’s a dirty little pervert, and she’s putty in my hands.

“SO YOU LIKE THIS?!” I ask while pinching her nipples and pulling them as far away from her body as they’ll go.

“NNHAA YES, Y-YESSS...!!”

“AND THIS?” I remove my grip on her nipples and smack Meri’s tits from behind with open palms, leaving big red hand prints on her sweaty, pink breasts and sending a loud slap echoing out into the bedroom. They bounce defiantly at my assault, eager for more punishment.

“GAH- YES THAT HURTSSS..!!”

“THEN IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH, CUM FROM IT YOU DIRTY LITTLE MASOCHIST!” Slapping her tits even harder, Meri screams so loud it almost hurts my ears. She’d give the Murdermoth’s screech a run for its gold, honestly. Yet as I continue my assault on her poor, trembling red tits our audience seems to lose it. 

Zutiria is openly playing with herself underneath her purple panties, while Sam is drooling like a dog and idly humping the pillow she once sat upon. I better hurry this along and get them involved, or they’ll end up inadvertently ruining the surprise somehow. 

“CUM, DAMN IT!” Shouting with everything I’ve got, I hit both of her tits so hard they knock into each other and bounce backwards from the impact. This causes Meri to slip her finger even further inside her tight tunnel and she must have stumbled onto one of her good spots because her entire body convulses and she throws her head back so hard and fast I’m afraid it will almost smash me right in the face.

I narrowly avoid it just in time before she yells, “HAAANN- GODDESS I’M C-CUMMINGGGG-!!”

And she does just that.

Her orgasm covers her already dripping hand and it makes her round, perfect body jiggle every which way from her each and every one of her many powerful convulsions. Her gasps and screams last a long while, until Meri finally stops playing with herself of her own accord when she realizes I’m not going to slap her boobs anymore.

“I... I did it... I made myself cum...” Meri gasps frantically, before correcting herself. “W-Well, with your help I mean, Master...”

“Honestly, what kind of slut gets off of having her tits smacked?”

Meri turns her blindfolded face back to look me straight on and she summons the courage to say, “Yours...”

Sam stops pillow humping long enough to play up an impressed reaction to Meri’s epic one liner. As for our other voyeur, well. Zutiria’s nicer than that. She blushes and smiles, happy that Meri has finally accepted her place in our bed.

“Well said. But... you aren’t my slut.”

Meri gasps comically, as if the idea of not being my personal whore is a shocking, offensive revelation. “I-I’M NOT?! But... but Master...?!”

The Princess holds back a snort.

“Not yet.” I lift Meri up from under her knees and hold her up as I situate her in a way where I can spread her legs wide open and show her off while thrusting from behind. It’s very close to the same position I fucked Sam in while Meri was watching, and that’s a very deliberate choice.

The Shield Maiden whimpers as she feels the very tip of my cock start pressing itself against the drooling lips of her delicate, unfucked little slit. “T-Then do it alreadyyyy... make me yours...” She bites her lip.

Who am I to refuse such an earnest and heartfelt request from an adorable, naive little virgin?

Letting go of her weight just enough for her to slightly drop, I let Meri’s awaiting cunt fall onto the length of my manhood. With a single, forceful upward thrust I claim her as my own and the sweet brunette shrieks in absolute, pure delight.

Now that I’m fully inserted into her pussy for the first time, I exhale deeply and just fucking bask in it. Meri feels so good damn inside. Her walls are slippery and they cling to me with erotic desire even before I set to work on her, and her warmth is unbelievable. There’s practically nothing I love more than feeling a brand new playmate’s pussy wrapped around my dick, and Meri is no exception.

Goddess, thank you for this fucking beautiful blessing of... well, fucking...

‘I swear, the only time you’re ever grateful to me is when you’re balls deep.’ The Goddess was apparently watching intently just now and she responds to my sexual prayer with sarcasm.

Can you fuck off for now? I’m going to do the ambrosia shit tomorrow and you’re kind of ruining the moment.

‘FINE.’ Although I can’t see her, I could swear she stomped her foot at me...

Whatever, that’s a problem for tomorrow’s me. Right now, I...

“M-Master... Why are you making me wait so long...? D-Did I do something wrong? Do I not feel good?!” The blindfolded girl looks back at me and although I can’t see it, I’m sure there are tears in her eyes. Shit.

Sam and Zutiria share a knowing look, as when I space out like that there’s only one thing it could be.

“The other way around, you silly little pervert.”

“W-what?”

“Your pussy feels so good I’m at a loss for words...”

“HWAA?!” Meri looks away nervously, shifting my big cock in her during the process.

Both of our watchers give me a proud thumbs up, with Zutiria feeling like being a little prankster and taking it one step further. A giant bold, capitalized ‘NICE SAVE’ blocks almost my entire field of vision, and if that weren’t enough she sends illusionary fireworks on both sides of the word. If I weren’t used to this I might reflexively lose my shit at the sudden pyrotechnics.

It’s gone soon enough but now I know that Zutiria’s getting bored and I need to hurry this along to the big reveal.

Not like I was planning on wasting any more time, not when I’m finally inside Meri’s sweet slit for the first time. My hands are holding her up by her thighs, and I’m standing on my knees so I can lift her up and down my shaft at my leisure. She’s not really that heavy, being only about an extra ten or fifteen pounds more than Sam if I had to guess.

Using this amazing position I pull myself out of her and shove upwards once more, carving out the front walls of her tunnel with my curved shaft. Meri’s moans increase with every single motion, and after six straight days of sexual torment I’m happy to finally help her get the release she needs. Not that I haven’t been dying to fuck her myself.

Harder and harder I smash myself into Meri’s bouncy, jiggling ass from behind. The curve of her soft skin on my hips begs me to push deeper, and despite her butt serving as a pillow almost pushing back against me I’m able to bottom out to my heart’s content and push all of her buttons that I learned while fingering her.

There’s no denying it, Meri keeps cumming. The rougher I go, the more she cums. Her pussy endlessly drools against my invasive meat, coating me in such amazing lube that I’d surely slip right out if she wasn’t inhumanely tight...

Sam and Zutiria continue to watch with increasing horniness, both girls now cuddled together at the center of the end of the bed. They decided that their individual efforts weren’t enough and instead have begun groping each other. Their hands dig into each other's panties, rubbing their partner’s slits in a beautiful display of sapphic passion.

The Princess has let out a few tiny moans here and there but Meri is far, far too gone to notice anything short of a scream.

In fact, she’s almost to the breaking point.

“Mn, you’re so fucking good, you dirty fucking pervert...” I grunt while delivering a single, massive pound into her deepest depths.

“MASTERRR, IT’S COMINNNNGGG... I’VE... HAAAANNN, I’VE NEVER FELT SO GOO-OOO-OOOOD-!” Hearing those words make me swell with ego and I smile at the thought.

“Are you gonna fucking cum for me?”

“YESSS!”

“You’re going to come for Master, you masochistic slut?!”

My hands dig roughly into her thighs as I ask her, almost strong enough to break the skin. Just how she likes it.

“HWAA- AH YES I’M GONNA C-CUM-”

Meri’s pussy confirms this fact, quivering harder than all of her littler orgasms put together. She must know I’m getting close to my limit too and my roughness is driving her crazy.

It’s time, Gods it’s fucking time...!

“Take off your blindfold.”

I smile with much excitement, the arousal already building in my eager cock.

“W-What...?” Meri hesitates. Maybe she has a feeling about what’s going to happen, maybe not, but she eventually does as she’s told.

And then she shrieks really, really loud as soon as she sees her two Guildmates sitting several feet away from her watching her lose her virginity and masturbating to it.

“S-S-SAM?! ZUTIRIA?! NOOOOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOIIIING- AHHH!!” Meri shouts but can barely form the words as I keep pounding the shit out out of her. As soon as she saw the girls, her pussy clenched even harder somehow against all odds and from the sheer quivering I can tell how much her body enjoys this delectable shame and embarrassment.

“What are we doing?” Sam giggles in a playfully low, husky voice. “We’re just doing what you always do to us, you perv.”

Zutiria removes her hand from the Princess’s panties and scoots closer. ‘My dear, sweet little Meri. You can’t possibly be implying that this is wrong, can you? It’s as Sammy said. You’ve been spying on us making love every single time for the last three days, you have no right to criticize.

“HAAA... AHH NO... NOOOO-!!” Meri tries to deny it and covers her face with her hands, but I quickly put a stop to that. I reach out and grab her wrists, pulling them away and forcing her to bear her everything to the interested audience.

“Wait a second. No waaaaaay! Are you gonna cum from us watching you fucked like a dirty whore?” Sam plays up her surprise in a mocking tone, grinning from ear to ear.

“N-NO I-I’M NOT LIKE THAT, I’M-”

I think she is, Sammy. Look at her face, she’s smiling like a hysterical degenerate and her pussy looks like it’s trying its hardest to milk Sir for all of his cum.

Meri’s grip on my thrusting rod convulses at Zutiria’s words, “No... N-NOOO!”

This makes Sam laugh and she raises an eyebrow at the Shield Maiden. “Don’t you have like, ANY shame? Wow.”

I smile as my orgasm grows closer and closer, causing my hands to pull her wrists even harder. “Fuck, she feels so goooood when everyone makes fun of her...”

“Do you wanna fill her up, Daddy?” Sam licks her lips and a fire ignites in her lewd, dreamy eyes.

Show us what it’s like when Meri’s pussy is full. I bet she’d look very sexy when one of your huge, gushing loads pumps her to the brim.

“FUCK,” I grunt and grit my teeth, fighting the orgasm as long as I can.

“MASTER, I-I CAN’T TAKE THIISSSSSS-”

“Then cum for him, slut.” Sam mocks her once again. “Show him how much you love him by cumming allllll over his massive cock like the perv you are~” She places her hand on Meri’s meaty thigh and smiles up at the nervous brunette.

Zutiria follows suit and together they start rubbing her inner thighs on each side up and down their length. ‘Do it. Cum on him. Make him feel even better and he’ll give you what you want.’

“MERIII-” I shout amidst frenzied thrusts.

“N-NOOO... NOOO... Y-YESSSS! MASTERRRR, I’M... I’M... HWAAAAAAHHH-!!!”

Meri’s entire body seizes before spasming like crazy as soon as I bury myself all the way to the hilt and unload the pent-up, insanely intense volley of semen within her deepest depths. Our mutual orgasm is violent and powerful, I just can’t seem to stop pouring out inside of her and she can’t stop milking, milking and milking my cock.

Just to support myself in my own pleasure I let go of her wrists and wrap my arms around her, squeezing both her tummy and her big boobs at once until finally trailing off.

I fall back on the bed and Meri falls back on top of me, both of us gasping for air. I’ll be ready to go again soon enough, I always am, but the tension from this round was unbelievable. I definitely need a quick breather.

Sam and Zutiria of course take the chance to give me some light pleasure to ease me back into it.

“Look at how much you made him cum, Meri!” Sam says with teasing pride. “If you didn’t take that Succu-bye you’d be so fucking pregnant.”

“N-no... I-I would never... um... oh...” Meri finds it hard to talk back as she breathes heavily.

She’d probably enjoy that, seeing as how she’s such a pervert.

“Wow, you think? Hey, is that true Meri? Would it turn you on if Daddy fucked you so hard you got pregnant? No way, you can’t be that much of a perv.”

“N-NO! THAT’S NOT TRUE!!” Meri cries.

Then why did your pussy just clamp down on Sir again? My, my. Even as his huge, thick stuff is gushing out of you it seems you just can’t wait for more.

Meri can’t even respond, just making a high pitched noise of embarrassment and looking away out of shame.

“I think I gave her a little too much, actually.” With a soft smile I grin and hope they catch my implication.

“W-what...?”

“No problem, Daddy. We can clean her up a bit.”

I was starting to get thirsty anyway.

“HYAAAAA?!” The poor little Shield Maiden jolts again as she suddenly feels Sam and Zutiria’s tongue tracing down the sides of her still stretched pussy and lapping up the oozing puddle of cum. They lick all over. Up my shaft, Meri’s clit, her labia, and predictably Zutiria takes the time to suck on my balls here and there even after she’s got all the stray cum.

After a few minutes of this I’m ready for more fun, and Meri even came a few more times from the ministrations of the former voyeurs.

“Oh hey, it worked.” Sam remarks as she watches the pink glow from Meri’s pussy that signals my semen being ‘absorbed’ or what have you.

“W-Wha...?” The melted, loopy Shield Maiden driven crazy by attention looks down with curiosity.

You’ll be a lot stronger for twenty-four hours, now. It’s even stronger than when you drank his cum.

“Oh... oh yeah... I forgot his stuff... d-did the stuff...” She huffs out her words tiredly.

“Of course you did.” I laugh and point her head towards mine so that I can kiss her tenderly. Her eyes open wide from shock but it’s quickly replaced by a tender, loving stare. She’s really enjoying herself despite all the teasing.

“Get on top of her, Daddy. I think she deserves a liiiiittle more attention and I have a fun idea.” Sam whispers something to Zutiria and although the Mage’s typical cool expression doesn’t change she blushes a little and gives the Princess a thumbs up.

“And then it’s OUR turn.” Sam excitedly grins as she and Zutiria move to both sides of us, pulling Meri off of me so I can mount her.

“W-W-What are you two gonna do?!” Meri blushes, a mix of fear and excitement glimmering in her eyes.

“Shhhhhh, just let it happen.” Sam looks at Meri like a hungry, drooling dog.

This night isn’t over yet, Sir. Not by a long shot.

100