Working Out Some Stress
3.7k 17 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zutiria and I made the decision shortly after what happened with my eyes to just go the hell to bed and not bother.

We were both very interested to start experimenting with the new abilities I just unlocked, but we were also both emotionally exhausted. I’d spent the entire day being flung and forth between mental highs and lows while Zutiria’s was mostly just trying to recover from a very, very bad low.

Furthermore we agreed that we weren’t going to tell anyone just yet.

I would like a day of normalcy to repair my taxed mental health less I lose what few non-stressed parts of my brain are left.

Tomorrow I will have a mental health day and we’ll all go visit the Breeding Tribe and adopt some new low cost workers for the Guild... Is that really so much to ask?

The next morning, I awaken to a wonderful discovery.

Zutiria seems to have recovered enough to regain her sex drive and the first feeling I have upon opening my eyes is that of soft lips being split wide by my eager cock. It’s not long before the bobbing of the little Mage’s head up and down my length gives me enough pleasure to fully awaken, and I soon reach down under the sheets to stroke her hair.

Morning, Sir.’ She responds while servicing my dick slowly and methodically.

“Mmmm... feeling better?”

Maybe after breakfast.’ Zutiria teases and begins fondling my balls a bit rougher than usual, much to my sheer delight. The little lady takes one in each of her tiny hands and massages them as if trying to coax the milk straight out of them but never enough for it to hurt. She’s truly become a master of working my swollen balls.

It isn’t long before I give my Mage what she wants and I moan heavily into the morning, letting out a stream of my seed directly down my throat as she swallows it with practiced glee. As I slowly finish off shooting my morning load inside her wet mouth, Zutiria she gasps for air before pushing my erection back down her throat to suck like mad, eager to convince the last few drops left in my urethra out for her to taste like all of the rest.

Just as I pull off the covers to reveal her in all her adorable, bed-headed morning glory, it comes to my attention that my frenzied sounds of pleasure have attracted guests.

Sam and Meri both watch from the crack of the door, and they’re both naked. Zutiria turns to them and says, ‘Come on, then. I’m ok now. I don’t want to keep him all to myself...

“Are you sure, Zuzu?” Sam asks with great concern, holding back her horniness out of respect for her friend.

“We... We just heard Master groaning and wanted to make sure everything was alright... honest...!” Meri tries to explain and cover her own lust but as per usual she fails miserably.

I’m very sure. Please. Join us. I believe Sir deserves a mental health day and there’s no better way to start than letting him run rampant with our bodies. Wouldn’t you say, Sir?

“Gods, it’s like you read my mind.” I smile at the Mage with my cum still dribbling down her chin, and she smiles back weakly.

“You heard the lady. Get in there, slut!” Sam spanks Meri’s ass as Meri opens the door and the timid Shield Maiden yelps from surprise.

“HYAH!? M-Master... I’m sorry to intrude... but...” Meri bites her lip while both of them enter the room. I can’t help but notice that the little brunette has more kiss marks than I remember giving her. 

My intuition was right after all.

By the looks of things it seems I really didn’t need to be worried about whether or not Sam and Meri continue to get along even after last night’s revelation.

That’s enough thinking about depressing things, though.

It’s time for sex.

“Everyone line up at the end of the bed, asses out.” I command with a smile. “I’ve got some stress to work through.”

“Ooooh, Daddy knows what he wants.” Sam licks her lips before doing as she’s told.

I...’ Zutiria stops and corrects her text before continuing, ‘WE are yours, Sir.’ She reminds me, joining Sam’s side. ‘Take out all of your stress with our bodies. It’s all we’re good for, devoted sluts that we are.

Meri too goes where she’s told and bends over, “I-I um... well... I think I’m the best equipped to handle what you need, Master... even though pain is scary... I... I can take a lot of damage...”

“You’re up last.” I tell her, even though she’s right. I’d rather enjoy a quickie with Sam and Zutiria before really, really getting it out of my system with Meri’s curvy body.

So I do just that.

I fuck Sam first since Zutiria just swallowed a load all on own, sliding my dick in and out of the young, tight Princess from behind. I’m sure playing with Meri was just as fun, but from the way her pink lips keep clamping down on my dick it seems like I was sorely missed.

“Fuuuuck, Daddy is so HARD this morning...” She groans and plays up her sluttiness, knowing how it only ever spurs me on to fuck her rougher like the slut she is.

MY slut.

No...

My own personal Princess pussy to use and abuse however the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want.

Just that thought alone is enough to get me closer to the edge of release but then Sam hurries me along by moaning harsher and loader, husking in her sexy voice, “Come ONNN, I... nnnghhh... can feel you throbbingggg, give it to me Daddy, come on... come ooooonnn, what are you waiting for, I-AHHHNNN!!”

Using all my strength I pound myself into her slick, needy cunt one last time. I howl with lust and fire off a massive creampie topped off with a strong spank on her bratty ass for good measure. I pull out after I finally stop cumming and watch as my gratuitous amount of semen gushes out of her like a waterfall.

While I still have a minute or two of downtime from my divinely blessed refractory period, I’m starting to feel the benefits of my newly increased stamina gift from Luxy.

Even though I went really hard on Sam at the end there I don’t feel like it took any of my strength, and I’m able to quickly move over to Zutiria soon enough to give her the attention the delicate little woman is always so desperate for.

Her petite butt dangles off the edge of the bed and rather than bending over to fuck her, I pick her delicate hips up and begin thrusting into her like she were a toy. Instantly her pussy starts squeezing me out of joy, tightness baring down to an absurd degree.

Sir... yes, yes, yessss... grab me and use me... please... I love being of service to you, my sweet, lovely man... Feeling your cock stretch my tight little slit as wide as it can... makes me feel... mmmm... so complete...

Zutiria likes the way I savage her small body very much, and for that matter, so do the other girls. Sam and Meri both watch as they finger themselves in amazement of me fucking the Mage’s tight tunnel as if she were almost weightless.

“You like watching me fuck my pretty little Mage, girls?”

“Oh fuck yeah...” Sam bites her lower lip, her eager fingers plunging into the hole still dripping with my fresh load. “You’re giving it to her SO good, Daddy... like a real fucking man would...”

“She’s... she’s so small and you’re going so rough...! You’re going to ruin her body and... and break her...!” Meri gasps from the thought of getting used that hard.

Yes, Sir... Break me, fucking BREAK ME-’ Zutiria closes her eyes and her pussy clenches my aching meat over and over again.

I fuck her as hard as I fucking can, fully intending to try and break her just the way she wants. When I can no longer delay my release I fill up Zutiria’s tight slit with an absurd amount of my liquid desire, burning the proof of my love into her depths.

She falls to the bed a broken, but incredibly happy mess.

And now there’s only Meri who has yet to be creamed.

She looks over her shoulder in anticipation as the tip of my magically powered rod presses against her sopping, fat lower lips. With one good thrust of my hips I split her desperate cunt wide open. My huge cock bottoms out and I enjoy the feeling of being inside Meri for the second time. and she wails in delight, especially when Sam and Zutiria both get up off the edge of the bed to watch get railed.

“Look at the little slut now, Zuzu.”

‘I.. I see her, Sammy... How shameful. She already has Sir’s cock in her but she looks as if she won’t be satisfied until Sir truly takes out his frustrations on her soft, damage-resistant body.’

“W-What?! No... no that’s not... I just want him to feel good... I...” Meri’s eyes open wide as I grunt and dig my fingers angrily into her ass.

“Shut up,” I tell her, to which she looks back and meekly nods her head- eyes half lidded from her growing lust as she falls even deeper into bliss from my more possessive and commanding tone. “You want to get used? Then I’m going to fucking use you for all I’m worth!” I slap her ass as hard as I can from the get-go causing her to shriek in pain.

“HUWAAA, YES MASTERRRR! I’M SORRY, PLEASE USE MEEEE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR W-WHORES...!!” Meri cries in pleasure, bucking her hips back into me and grinding them in a powerful circular motion that stretches my stiff cock all around.

Sam sees this and knowingly winks at Meri before giving me a look. Was she giving Meri pointers last night while they had their fun? This feels amazing and it’s hard to imagine that the naive brunette could figure this out just from reading books...

But I’m not going to be outdone.

I grunt like an animal and lean over the bed, putting my entire weight on Meri’s back while taking my hands from her hips and wrapping them around her squishy tits pressed down on the bed.

“M-MAST...ER...?! YOU’RE... H-HEAVY...!!” I hug her entire torso and she begins breathing heavily from the weight of my body coupled with the merciless way I’m ravaging her pliant, pink flesh with my dick.

Over and over Meri twitches and squeezes me from sheer delight, which only makes me fuck her harder and thus creating a viscious cycle where I use my newly Goddess-given stamina to well and truly fuck Meri within an inch of her life. Even more so than Zutiria, I treat her snug little cunt like it’s my toy and watch as she becomes so out of breath that she can no longer even moan.

Right as it gets too much for her to bear I slam my cock against walls, bite her neck harshly with my teeth and cum inside her masochistic pussy for what feels like forever.

I’m really, really glad I have Meri now.

Judging by the stunned and astonished looks on Sam and Zutiria’s faces as they watch me fill Meri’s fat pussy up with my burning load, I don’t know if they would have been able to provide how roughly I needed it.

Sam likes rough play too, but Meri is a dedicated tank who can just sit there and soak up absolutely anything I want to do to her to the point where I barely even have to care about her wellbeing during sex. I don’t think I could permanently hurt her if I tried. 

“Gods... holy fuck, I needed that...” I say between gasps for air and finally

“I’ll say, holy shit Daddy. Is she even gonna be ok...?” Sam looks to Meri worriedly.

“Oh... Sam... I’m... I’m more than... ok...” Meri giggles while in a dazy, dreamlike state of post orgasmic bliss.

Spoken like a true slut. You’re learning so well, but what comes now that Sir has had a turn with each of us, Meri?’ Zutiria asks my slutty Shield Maiden.

“Clean... up.” Meri licks her lips and slides limply off the edge of the bed and kneels down before me, taking my half erect cock into her mouth so she can lick and suck all of the semen off.

“Fuck... we... nnngh... have things to do...” I remind Meri and the others while my cock grows hard at the amazing service my newest lover provides me with.

“You’re always looking out for us, Daddy...” Sam reminds me while hovering over my face with her naked tits.

Even last night you chose to be with me despite how bad your own day was. Let us take care of you in return. Sammy?

“C’mere, you.” Sam grins and lifts my head up onto her lap so she can bend over and rub her breasts all over my face. “Mmmm... Daddy is such a naughty boy, aren’t you?”

“Ahh...” I can’t even answer as when I open my mouth to respond she lowers her perky pink nipple inside it, urging me to suck on her sweet and delicious flesh all while receiving an enthusiastic blowjob from my sweet Meri.

The Princess continues to rub her breasts against me even after taking the nipple away, doing everything she can think of to smother me in her cleavage. She lets them drop on my face, she squishes them like pillows against both sides of my cheek, and she uses them to massage the stress out of me simply by rubbing away and moaning.

Meri responds in turn, her hands leaving the base of my cock to rest on my hips so that she can better take my cock like a slut. Even if she’s nowhere near as experienced as any of my other lovers, Meri’s masochistic impulses cause her to be much more daring than she otherwise would be. She slurps louder as if trying to suck me like a straw, working her lips down my meat until it scratches the back of her throat no matter how hard it is for her to pull off.

Soon enough the tag-team of tits and lips is able to finish me off and while moaning into Sam’s nipple I cum one last time for the morning and lift my hips off the bed and into Meri’s throat as far as I can reach. She struggles to swallow every last drop of my torrential output even when I never asked her to.

“Oh Godssss-” I grunt as Meri squeezes the root of my cock like it’s a tube of the finest toothpaste you could buy in the capital, eager for every last drop.

Amid the ongoing bliss I end up biting down on Sam’s nipple and she shrieks, “AH! T-TOO HARD...!” She says but it doesn’t sound like she really means it.

Meri finally slides her lips up off my cock and lets it go with a loud ‘POP’, her eyes even more glossed over and glassy with steamy perversion. “I... I hope that felt good... Master...” She asks with sincerity, which makes me sit up and pet her head like a good girl.

I don’t think you need to worry about that.’ Zutiria smiles.

“Boss is a man, after all. Doesn’t take much to get him back in fighting shape and ready to fuck the world into submission.” Sam elbows me in the rib with a smug grin and I smile back at her, only to see her rubbing her swollen red nipple. Whoops.

“Thanks to my new stamina I’m even tempted to stay in bed a bit longer, but we really must get ready for the day.”

“If we have to...” Sam playfully rolls her eyes.

‘Sir promised that he would take me to see the kitties today.’ Zutiria reminds me.

“Oh, I want to come! I’ve never seen Beastfolk before!”

“Everyone’s coming, this is a big decision and as such I need each of you by my side.”

Each of my girls smile in response and get off the bed to go grab their clothes and armor for the day, while I sigh and take a quick moment of mental bliss all to myself.

I feel refreshed and ready to go.

Look out Dukes and Demon Lords alike, I’m a new man and currently stress free... for however long that ends up lasting.

I’ll give it three hours.

85