The First Camshow in the History of Karnalle
3.1k 8 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Niall was serious, he actually wants to replace Abner. It had me intrigued enough to bring him back to my office alone and listen to his story in full, even if I don’t have the slightest bit of hope for his prospective chances.

The Duke will control this election. Hindsight allows me to understand Abner was more or less just a puppet and he let the Duke do whatever he wanted to this city and its people. It’s not that I’m opposed to helping install someone that I personally know, I just find it futile.

I don’t even think he’d be a bad Mayor compared to Abner. Niall would likely just keep the status quo as it is as soon as he realized he didn’t have as much power as he thought he would.

Niall doesn’t try to sway my vote, not blatantly anyway, but he does mention that the candidates will be having a debate in the town square tomorrow and that he wants me to be there. I likely would have gone even if he hadn’t asked me to, if only to see the bizarre oxymoron that is Dewhurstian politics in action.

He stands up from the stool on the opposite side of my office desk, and lets out a long sigh followed by a wide smile.

“Just think about it, ok?” He asks me before clasping my shoulder with his right arm. “I know a lot more about what’s going on with you than you think. Kinda been looking out for you in my own way.”

“That’s rich, coming from you.”

“...Guess I deserve that one, I’ll give ya that. I’m just saying I’m out on the streets begging everyday and no one watches their tongue around people like me... you know? You pissed off someone big. Everyone’s talking about it.”

“And you’re saying you could help if you became Mayor?” I raise my eyebrow, having a hard time holding back my skepticism. “You haven’t done anything useful with your life since I was a kid, and even then that’s very arguable. Why do you even want to be Mayor?”

Niall shrugs his shoulders and dismisses me, “Why the fuck not? It’s not like the other candidates are any better than me. Rather the devil you do know versus the devil you don’t, am I right?” He laughs in a way that makes him sound full of himself. “Heard no one can submit quests anymore and that a lot of local stores are under pressure not to serve you out of fear of rustling the hornet’s nest. Just feel like you could use some help...”

“...Where was your help all the other times I needed it? Why now? Because you can get something from it?” I clench my fist under the table and it gets harder to control my voice.

“It’s not about that! I don’t WANT anything from you out of this, I’m just-”

“You just what, Niall?”

The man sitting opposite from me scratches his chin as guilt colors his face. I don’t care if he genuinely feels bad. Doesn’t mean I’m not upset at this sudden about-face he’s apparently going through. “Kid, you weren’t in danger before now. Did I... really fuck up so bad that you think I wouldn’t even show up when things are at their worst?”

“Yes. You did, actually. So please be so kind as to forgive my skepticism...”

Niall is silent and he stares down at the ground for several minutes until finally putting his hand on his knee and briskly standing up. “Alright. I get it- I’m not wanted here. But if I win I’m still planning on helping you whether you want it or not. You got that?”

“I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. If you actually manage to pull it off then we’ll continue this discussion. Try not to get yourself killed out there, I suppose.” I raise my hand and dismiss Niall.

He smirks and says, “See? You DO care!” on his way out of the office.

Meri soon enters the office bearing a nice cup of coffee for me, and I’m delighted at the sight of both it and her. “I thought you might need this, Master. Did it go alright?”

I take the cup that was offered and drink down the delicious first sip. Meri’s coffee I’ve learned has a heartwarming effect that makes me feel happy as I drink it. Chalk it up to her country hospitality, I suppose. Sam has no experience making anything, and Zutiria’s coffee tends to be rather experimental likely due to her nature as an alchemist. If she weren’t such a promising adventurer I’d wish she could stay here as my secretary more often.

“Thank you, I definitely needed this. There’s not really much for me to say about him. He’s running for Mayor, wants to help if he wins. He won’t. Even if he did, the Duke would do something about it and I doubt he’d be able to help much like this... I digress. We really should be checking in on the party right about now.”

Meri takes one of the stools on the other side of my desk and scoots it up next to my office chair, smiling with slight anxiety as she sits by my side. “Think they’re ready?”

“I’d imagine so. Sam and Zutiria Camera Open.” Taskmaster lights up my eyes and the camera screens materialize in the open air, although the sight is so shocking that I end up losing the mouthful of coffee I had just sipped.

The girls had definitely reached the destination alright, but... I don’t remember sending them off this naked. They’re both on top of a rocky outcropping that presumably is out of sight from any potential monsters, I should hope.

Currently the Princess is sitting behind Zutiria, one hand on the Mage’s small breast and the other between her legs pumping its fingers inside the tight lips of her cleft.

Sammy... just a bit more... Please.’ Zutiria bites her lip, grinding her hips down against the invasive fingers in desperate need of pleasure. Her eyes are watery, her cheeks red with blush as she keeps twisting and churning herself against Sam.

On another note, I suppose Taskmaster lets me see Zutiria’s text like this even if it’s not directly.

“Nope, you can’t cum until Daddy contacts us!” Sam grins a wicked grin as her skilled index finger begins flying against Zutiria’s pointy little clit, teasing it up and down while the rest of her hand goes to town on the poor Mage.

“Daddy wants to know what the fuck you’re doing.” I make my presence well known and the erotic display suddenly becomes a lot more awkward.

“W-What the heck do they think they’re doing without me?!” Meri feels left out and she starts grinding her thighs together uncomfortably, the scent of her arousal becoming thick in the air now that she’s out of her armor.

“Daddy! Hey!” Sam looks around as if trying to figure out where I’ve positioned the camera, before just giving up and looking directly in front of her. “We got here like twenty minutes ago, and you kept us waiting so... I had a fun idea. Figured you might want a little show before you help us out.”

“This isn’t funny, Sam.” I say, though my voice doesn’t have much confidence behind it. The Princess picks that up fairly quick, her grin only spreading further in response.

“What’s the matter, are you jealous that we’re having so much fun without you?” In her teasing reverie, Sam begins to whisk her fingers around Zutiria’s quivering slit with such force the tiny girl can barely take it, twisting her petite body left and right as Sam continues to push her closer to her limits.

Sir... please... pretty please tell Sammy to let me-’ Zutiria is interrupted by her own moan right when the Princess slides completely out of her pussy.

“Nuh-uh. No begging, Zuzu! Daddy owns that little slit of yours, he’ll tell me when to let you enjoy yourself. Won’t you?” Sam looks at the camera with predatory eyes and licks her full, red lips.

“Sam...”

“Yessss?” She keeps looking seductively towards me, trying to peak my interest by sliding her finger up and down the length of Zutiria’s swollen, red little labia lips but never penetrating. 

As much as I wanted to get to work... how the fuck could I not watch this? This is something else, and I’m ashamed I hadn’t even considered the perverted potential of Taskmaster’s powers until this very moment.

Meri’s hand appears on my thigh without warning and she squeezes it before I can say anything. “Master... you... you need to help her, don’t you! Look at Zutiria... she’s suffering so badly... maybe... you should... um... tell Sam to make her cum...?”

“Is that what you think?” I raise an eyebrow at my cute little brunette pervert, who nods her head meekly up and down in response.

“Y-Yes... I... um... think you should-” My hand reaches out to grab Meri’s and I lift it to somewhere even better.

The Shield Maiden gasps in shock as I plant her soft, delicate hand on the bulging tent of my pants. She gets the message and in a fit of lust Meri parts her lips and licks around them, her hand undoing the zipper on my pants.

“Sam...” I say as Meri wraps her sweet fist around my aching cock.

“Yes, Daddy...?” The Princess asks while holding up Zutiria in a spread eagle position, waiting for me to give her the word.

“Give it to her. But make it nice and slow so that I can watch.”

“Oh gods, this is fucking hot...” For a split second, Sam’s eyes roll back into her head from the sheer naughty feeling this situation is giving her. She recovers after that and turns Zutiria’s head to face backwards at an angle for her to kiss her.

I watch this long distance display of erection as Meri diligently services me, she too being a slave to the show that Sam puts on for my benefit.

“Look at how WET she is...” Sam says in a low, husky tone. “Is it because he’s watching, Zuzu?”

‘Y-Yes, Sammy... of course...’ Zutiria’s breath becomes heavier and labored, causing her small breasts to rise and fall in a faster, hypnotic pace.

“And what about ME?” The Princess starts carving the little ladies pussy in a feverish motion. “Don’t I make you feel good, too?”

Yesyesyes...!! I’m sorry, Sammy, you’re so good... y-you mess my pussy up so good...’ The Mage whimpers and tries to hide under her hat, but Sam swipes it away while laughing cruelly.

“No way. You gotta show EVERYTHING to Daddy.” Sam takes her free hand and grabs Zutiria roughly by the chin and points her at me.

Sir... I’m s-sorry, look at me... look at what Sammy’s done to my poor little body...’ Zutiria forces herself to look at the camera and her hands- unable to resist any long- seek out her tiny breasts and begin to massage them in their entirety. She claws at her little pink peaks and a flickering of delight is evident on her face as she briefly opens her mouth out wide and sticks her tongue out like an animal in heat.

“Oh, Goddess... This is... like watching you guys through the door, but... so much... more... ahhh...!!” Meri can’t believe what she sees on the screen, and the harder she gets into it the more work she puts into giving me an unforgettable handjob, one hand firmly fondling my hefty sack while the other becomes a jerking blur along my length.

“Fuck yes... don’t stop, Meri...” I grunt and wrap my arm around her, pulling her close to me as she keeps stroking my thick manhood.

“Poooor, pooooooooor Daddy... I bet you wish you were here so you could stuff your fat cock in and out of this teeny, tiny pussy... don’t you...?”

“YES-”

‘Sir... I’m almost.... Oh, I can’t... take it... Sammy... please...’ Zutiria begins moaning loudly in her sweet, soft little voice. Hearing our typically silent friend become more vocal excites Meri even further as every time Zutiria moans, Meri responds by squeezing her strong grip on me like she’s trying to squeeze the cum out of me with sheer force.

“What do you say, Daddy? Do you think she deserves it? Do you want me to make your cute slut cum for you since you’re not here to do it yourself?”

“Fuck fuck FUCK YES, Sam! Make her cum so fucking hard for me!” I can’t believe how vocal this type of roleplay is making me, nor how desperate... 

Sam smiles that smug grin of hers. “Tell Daddy thank you for letting you cum, and I’ll give you what you want...”

Thank you, Sir, thank you thank you THANK YOU for letting Sammy make me cummm... I need it so bad, my pussy is t-t-trembling and AH-’ Sam shoves her fingers back in and with her other hand she starts mashing the Mage’s clit between her fingers so roughly that I worry if she might end up hurting the poor girl.

My fears are unfounded, as the only response it brings out of Zutiria is a massive orgasm that wracks her body and gushes down like a waterfall onto Sam’s hand. “Holy shit, Zuzu. Hard to believe a little girl like you can cum so much...” She licks her lips in satisfaction, her partner struggling through the ongoing torment of this incredible climax.

I, on the other hand, can’t take much more of this either. As I watch the Mage embarrass herself by cumming hard all over Sam’s fingers my own need starts to boil up from inside of my balls. “Meri... MERI!!”

My head rolls back against my chair and I sink into it right as Meri sinks her lips down my cock. Without any warning that she was going to do so, the masochistic girl deepthroats me and sucks so hard that it makes me tear a small hole in the leather of my office chair’s armrest.

With my other hand I reach out and grab Meri’s hair, knowing she’ll love it if I make it so she can’t pull away from my torrential load even if it’s hard to breath. She’s into that sort of thing and I use it to my advantage, pushing down on the back of her curly hair to keep in in place as I buck my hips more and more into her throat, cumming violently inside her hot mouth until I no longer have anything left to cum.

Meri pulls away from my pelvis a teary, but very satisfied mess. She smiles placidly as she struggles to regain her breath, meanwhile on the screen Zutiria recovers as well. The only one of us who’s composed is Sam, who hasn’t gotten off at all.

“Why don’t we take five before we get started on the quests, Boss?” She laughs and gives me a playful wink.

“...I suppose so. Meri, could you go and-”

Meri leans her head against my chest, still a panting mess struggling to breathe. Shit.

“...KITTIES. I AM IN NEED OF A TOWEL!”

Once more, I am medicated. Writing resumes.

84