Meri is No Longer a Good Girl
3.3k 16 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the short time it took me to take my shirt off find the lube, Meri has burrowed her head into the nearest pillows. Although her ass is in the air, lifted for me and waiting, I think she’s a little bit overwhelmed by what we’re about to do.

After finding the bottle in the nightstand drawer, I maneuver myself back behind her and reassuringly pat her butt. “You ready for this, Meri?” I ask. I know she’s a masochist, but I’m not insensitive. She seems like something’s on her mind.

“Um... I think so...” Meri says with a muffled voice from within her pillow shield.

“Do you want it or not?” She shivers as I trace my pointer finger along the rim of her backside.

Without any hesitation, Meri immediately responds, “Y-Yes! I do! I want it in me so bad!! B-But...”

“Butt?” I poke her and smile as she yelps. I didn’t even poke her very hard, just a little tap on her tight hole.

“HYAH! T-This is the last thing stopping me from becoming a complete and total slut...! If you shove your thingy inside m-my butt then... then I won’t be just a country bumpkin good girl anymore... I’ll be a trendy city girl w-who takes it up her ass!” The poor girl’s lips tremble despite how ridiculous the words coming out of her mouth are.

She looks back to me with those gorgeous crimson eyes of hers that are just as watery as ever, waiting to hear my take on the matter.

“I thought you didn’t want to be a good girl, anyway.”

“I... um... what do YOU want me to be?” She asks after nervously biting down on her juicy lower lip.

“I want you to be my Meri.”

She thinks on this for a while, her heart beating heavy and fast just as any other maiden would when she’s in love. “Y... Your Meri wants to be a girl who gets her butt fucked by her Master.” My Meri says, lifting her ass up further into the air and diving into her pillow. Now, I can only see the tops of her big, innocent eyes peeking out of the top of the pillow, watching eagerly for what I do next.

She makes it so hard to be mean to her sometimes, even though it’s what she likes best...

Scratch scratch scratch.

“SHOO, PERI!” I shout while opening up the bottle of lube.

“HISSSS!!” The kitty responds in turn. The scratches on the door die down for a few scant moments before ramping up once again.

I can’t do much in this situation.

If I open the door to drive the Catgirl away, Peri might jump me, and if I let her in, then all is lost. So with a sigh, I pour the lube and massage it all over my cock. Peri is just going to have to listen to me steal Meri’s anal virginity because I need relief.

I pour a decent amount of lube onto Meri’s rim and force my finger inside to spread it around for good measure. I know that the standard policy is to lube the pole and not the hole, but personally, I’ve always figured it was polite just to go ahead and do both.

From the sounds of the delighted moans Meri’s making as my thick finger explores her tight little ass, I know she definitely appreciates my thoroughness.

The time has finally arrived. Meri’s tightest tunnel is undoubtedly ready for my slick and powerful cock to split her in two. After wiping my hands on the self-cleaning bed sheets, I grab the slightly chubby brunette by the sides of her perfectly round bubble butt and position the red, flaring tip of my cock against her twitching asshole.

“Say it again, slut.” I ask as I begin to push the head of myself into her backside.

“I... I want it HARD, Master...! Fuh... fuck my... tight little ass...!!” She burrows into the pillow once more after reciting something she obviously read in an erotic novel, and I take it as a sign to not worry about holding anything back.

In one massive thrust, I claim Meri’s final virginity as my own, and a heavenly tight paradise of pink flesh swallows my meaty manhood. Her rosebud clenches down on the base of my cock so hard that I’m terrified I won’t be able to pull out.

“YAAHHNN-” The Shield Maiden screams into her pillow, her voice tinged with arousal.

“You like it?” I grunt and try to remove myself from her ass, but it’s every bit as difficult as I imagined. I get about halfway out before pushing it back in and reeling in the ecstasy.

“Y-YESS!” She cries, “I... I think... it’s so different... it feels like I’m full of you, Master... like I’m... nnhhaaaa... being torn in half...”

“Mmm. Your ass is insanely tight, slut.”

Scratch scratch scratch.

“Um... T-Thank you, Master...” Meri sighs dreamily, pleased by her apparent ability to satisfy. “Don’t stop... I- AHHN!”

I interrupt her by spanking her pale, fat ass with my open palm. “Don’t tell me what to do,” I say in a low, grunting voice. “I’m enjoying the feeling of your warm ass gripping down on me...”

“Y-Y-Yes, Master! Sorry, Master!” Meri whimpers apologetically.

“Tighter.”

“W-What...?”

“Squeeze my cock like you want to milk it, slut.”

“Um... like... this, Master?” Although unsure of what to do, she clenches her anal rim and sucks me even deeper into that beautiful ass of hers.

“Oh fuck...!” I groan against my control and lean over Meri, holding on tight to her ass for all the support I can get. The Shield Maiden breaks character for a split second, apparently delighted at the incredible tightness she can inflict on my shaft. She squeezes again around my cock, and making me groan further. Meri giggles and does it once more.

“Do you like this, Master...?” The adorable brunette peaks out of her pillow muzzle and smiles back at me with a growing sense of confidence.

“Yes, it feels so fucking good...”

She smiles widely, once again looking not too dissimilar to a little puppy wagging its tail. Obviously, Meri’s definition of tail wagging is a lot different. “T-Then, how about this?” She asks before doing the squeezing motion three times in rapid succession.

“AHHH-” Reflexively, my head falls back, and I gaze to the sky. I was already close to orgasm when I pulled out of my cute little Meri’s snug pussy, and this certainly isn’t helping me hold it off.

“Master likes my butt...” Meri sighs with contentedness in her voice, squeezing me over and over again, almost like she wants to choke my poor dick. I’m not going to stand for it much longer.

“Did you forget your place here, slut?” I scowl at her and make a stern face. Judging by the hazy look on her face and the quivering of her lip, Meri definitely likes it. Of course, the timid maiden always loves it whenever I assert my authority over her. Especially when I do it roughly like this.

“N-No, Master...!” Meri says as she shakes her head and shoves her face submissively back in her pillow.

As much as I love how it feels, I’m not feeling playful. I don’t want to stand here and have my cock milked by Meri’s tight butt. No, I want to well and truly fuck Meri’s ass so hard the poor girl won’t be able to sit properly tomorrow. I know that this lovely, adorable masochist wouldn’t want it any other way.

I claw my fingers into the round cheeks of her bubbly ass and start to absolutely pound it. She starts screaming at my sudden savagery. “HAAANNH- MASTER, MASTER, IT’S TOO MUCH...!” Meri tries to squeeze me, but it’s to no avail. She loses her ability to tighten as the pleasure takes her focus elsewhere.

Now that I’m deep within Meri’s ass, I take each stroke as an opportunity to poke around and pummel my way down her strained tunnel. Each thrust is from a different angle, and I scrape my helmet-shaped cockhead against the tight ridges of her inner flesh as hard as I can.

“IT’S SO GOOD, MASTER... M-MY ASS IS ALL YOURS!!” She screams, much to my ego’s appreciation.

“AGAIN!” I spank her ass and keep reaming her hole with my thick manhood.

“YOUR COCK MADE MY ASS YOUR SLUTTT...!! IT’S... UM... SO FULL, AND...” For a brief second, I catch Meri looking for my copy of Dungeon Sluts V, presumably wanting to look up more shitty dialogue she can repeat. I put a stop to her attempt by reaching down and pulling her short, curly hair. My sudden roughness forces Meri to lift her curvy body up off the bed, held aloft through nothing but my vice-like grip.

Her huge tits bounce freely in the air as I smash my blurring hips into her tight butt from behind until, with my free hand, I reach around and grab her by the breast and grope her fiercely. “M-MASTERRRRR!”

The sudden pleasure is too much for the masochistic maiden. Meri’s feminine cum start gushing out of her pussy down onto the sheets below.

Scratch scratch scratch.

Unaware of Peri’s antics, I roar into Meri’s ear. “YOU WANT ME TO CUM IN YOU, YOU CHUBBY SLUT!?”

“Y-YES, MASTERRR!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RUIN MEEEE!!”

“WHERE DO YOU WANT IT?”

“I WANT IT IN M-MY... AAAAHHH, NO! I WANT IT WHERE MY MASTER WANTS IT!!” Meri cries and cries, tears of bliss running down her cheeks as her throat struggles to keep screaming from the pleasure of my relentless thrusting.

“AHH- GOOD... NGH... FUCKING... ANSWERRRRR-!” My body begins spasming as if hit by lightning. I feed the entirety of my length into her nether until my hips give out, and I start cumming directly into her belly.

This was a lot rougher than when I fucked Sam’s ass, and I was already on edge beforehand. My orgasm is robust and long, and as I unleash more and more of my molten manhood inside of her, the front of Meri’s belly bloats ever so slightly. Not grossly so, but a noticeable amount. Some of it ends up gushing out of Meri’s ass, joining the rest of our liquids on the sheets below.

Thankfully I stop cumming eventually and plop myself out of her comfortable butt. Even if I have stamina in spades, I need to recover mentally from that. That was... something else.

I fall backward onto the bed, and Meri drops back onto me.

“Master... am I... a slut... now...?” Meri manages to ask between labored breaths.

“No... you’re... still a good girl.” I laugh and shake my head.

“W-What?!” She sounds almost offended.

“Meri... you can be a good girl AND my slut. It’s not an either-or type of thing.”

The Shield Maiden flops onto her swollen belly and looks up into my eyes in shock. “...Oh. I thought it w-was like a switch that couldn’t be flipped back or something.”

“Nope.” I lean down to kiss her on the nose, and she blushes bright red, giggling and avoiding eye contact right after I do it. “I love you, Meri.”

She gasps and reaches for her pillow to hide behind it once more before responding with an adorably shy, “I-I love you too, Master...!”

Scratch scratch scratch-

SCRATCH.

Meri and I look over towards the door.

A large hole has been made in the bottom half, and it’s just big enough for Peri to squeeze her head through.

“Hi.” Peri casually says as she looks at us.

...

“Two things, Myaster. First off, you need to clean that dick up. It’s not hygienic. Just throwing it out there, but contrary to popular belief, we Catfolks do NOT have sandpaper tongues, nyaa. Also, I don’t care where it’s been.”

...

“Secondly, I am stuck. Nyaa.”

93