A Lovely Way to Start the Day
2.9k 4 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Boss? You alive? ...Man, should we wake him up...? It’s already, like, fuckin’ NOON.”

“M-Maybe we should let him sleep... Master tends to lose a lot of rest when he wakes up in the night to take care of Zutiria, after all...”

“Yeah, well, we wouldn’t be having this problem if not for you, Zuzu! Somebody HAD to go and use ancient sex magic like a big ol’ show off, didn’t they?!”

“Nnngh...” I grumble upon hearing the sounds of mid-morning arguing and begin to stir.

Good morning, Sir.’ Zutiria’s blue text invades the darkness of my shut eyes, waking me further.

Sitting up, the blanket falls off my naked chest, and I’m greeted with the sight of my three adventurers fully clothed and ready for the day, something I don’t think I’ve ever seen before they’ve all had their morning round of sex.

“How long was I out?” I ask as I wipe the sleep from my eyes and stifle a yawn.

Don’t worry about it, Sir. That’s of no concern.’ Zutiria crawls to my lap and gives me a kiss, which I return. Sam and Meri begin to crowd me as well.

“Tell the fuckin’ truth, you sorcerous skank!” Sam makes a pouty face at the petite Mage.

“The kitties and I left at around three-thirty, and the two of you were still at it when we got home... at eight...” Meri looks jealously into my eyes, like a hurt puppy.

It’s not that big of a deal. We only shared about thirty rounds or so...’ Zutiria tries to sneakily crawl out of my lap and away from Sam, who seems to be on the verge of channeling her Royal Blood.

“...You damn SHOW OFF!” Sam mockingly pounces Zutiria and tackles her off of my lap and onto the soft mattress to my side.

Help. Assault.’ Zutiria says, causing me to roll my sleepy eyes.

I yawn and stretch my muscles out, enjoying the fact that I physically can’t be tired out by sex anymore. It seems this doesn’t apply to mental fatigue, though, as yesterday with my Mage was far too intense for me to keep sane. I don’t remember anything past fourteen rounds, truthfully...

Seems like that didn’t stop her from enjoying the usage of my body after I clocked out, though. How scandalous.

I believe I’ve made up my mind. Having infinite sexual stamina is neither a blessing nor a curse but a combination of the two. A ‘blurse’, if you will.

Taking a bit of opportunistic chance, Meri wiggles her way in and gives me a hug and a kiss as well. She’s starting to be more forward in her affection when it’s just us and the others... the thought makes me smile.

“Morning, Master...” She blushes and cuddles up to me, nuzzling her fluffy brown hair into my chest.

“Morning, Meri. How did the gathering go? And where are the kitties this fine morning?”

“Everything went fine, Master! We got a lot of the plants you wanted, no problem. The three of us have been up for a while. The kitties fed us breakfast, and we already have them working on cleaning the hall for the day.”

“Excellent. Thank you, miss secretary.” Meri giggles at my little joke, and I turn towards Sam, who has bent Zutiria over her knee and began spanking her like a child. “How did training go, Sam?”

Sam smacks the Mage on her cute little bum, eliciting a high-pitched moan from the typically silent sorceress. “Fine. I learned shit, I guess. Gotta keep practicing.”

“That’s Daddy’s girl.” I grin, and so does she. Then she slaps Zutiria’s ass again. To be fair, she definitely deserves it this time. While Eromancy was a life-changing experience, it was quite rude of her to get so carried away with it that she knocked me out and ruined the other’s chances with me for the night.

May the spankings cease, Sammy?’ Zutiria asks with flushed cheeks.

“Hell no!” Sam gives her an even harder one for good measure, making the Mage whimper.

“I’m sure she’ll make it up to you tonight, won’t you, Zutiria?” I give her a playful smile and watch as she bobs her head up and down.

I lost control. Won’t happen again, and I’ll use Eromancy in a way we can all enjoy next time.

Meri blushes and tilts her head. “So, um... d-does this mean you can make your boobs bigger now, Zutiria?”

I chuckle as Zutiria gives me a knowing glance. ‘No. That’s basic human transfiguration that any practiced Mage could do. Don’t believe everything you’ve read in Sir’s erotica, Meri. It will rot your brain.

“Oh...” She blushes and feels embarrassed, pulling up the neck of her shirt to hide behind it.

Sam finally lets go of her grip on the Mage, who relishes her newly acquired freedom with a sore butt. ‘What are the plans for today, Sir?’ She asks while rubbing her rear.

Sam cuts me off, “Niki’s gonna swing by later and pick Meri up for Arts training after we get back from voting, for one. And I... wanna keep practicing my Arts today too, Boss. If you don’t mind.”

“Of course not. By all means.” Seeing Sam work so hard to improve motivates me to do my best as well. I can’t help but give her the day if she outright asks for it. “When we go out and vote, you two can head home early, and I’ll pick up some alchemical supplies with Zutiria. I want you to spend the rest of the day making potions, but we’ll need bottles to store them in and perhaps new equipment for her lab.”

“Don’t let her distract you too much, Boss.” Sam sticks her tongue out playfully at Zutiria.

I will behave. I promise.’ Zutiria says, although, with her typical blank face, it looks rather unconvincing. Not her fault, but a humorous observation nonetheless.

“Master, we already ate earlier without you, but...” Meri reaches out with her hand and pulls the blanket from my lap, revealing my morning wood.

Sam soon crawls over on all four, grinning ear to ear. “We should both get topped up, don’t you think, Daddy?” She grips my erection before I can even answer, pumping it up and down.

“E-Especially if we’re both gonna do training today!” Meri agrees enthusiastically, her hand palming the head of my cock and kneading it skillfully.

Don’t mind if I do.’ Zutiria sarcastically crawls forward before Sam, and even Meri shoots her a glare. ‘...I was just joking.’ She sighs.

“Go do inventory in your lab and process the new ingredients. We won’t be long.” I promise, to which the Mage hangs her head and leaves the room. She locks it behind her on the way out to prevent curious kittens from peaking in.

“Finally.” Sam groans and rolls her eyes before stuffing her face on my cock with almost no warning.

“Ahhh...” The sudden onset of pleasure makes me clench my tired eyes as I recline back on the bed. “As much as I want to make things up to you two, we don’t have too much time.”

Sam slurps loudly down to my base, milking me with the suction before pulling out with a loud, audible ‘pop’. She passes it to Meri, who shuts her eyes out of shyness and follows the Princess’s lead, taking me deep into her wet, hot mouth. “What’s the matter, Daddy? Don’t wanna take your time with us? That’s hardly fair...”

Meri’s plush lips stretch against my cock while she lavishes her tongue against the meaty underside, and I reach out to stroke her head gently and hold her there for a moment. “You know that’s not true. There’s nothing I’d rather do than relax and have my lovely adventurers suck me off for hours on end. Not just Zutiria, either.”

Sam’s eyes fill with lust, and she licks her red, juicy lips, covering them in a wet sheen. “Don’t worry, Boss. I’m just playing with Zuzu. I’m not actually jealous... not after she told me what we’re gonna do to you tonight.”

I throb inside Meri’s mouth at the hint of future pleasures, and I reflexively grunt and grab Meri’s head. Knowing the Shield Maiden likes rough play, I forcefully bob the brunette up and down with my own strength. She swallows my cock like a good girl every time I fuck myself with her face, her crimson eyes watering heavily until I let her go at last.

Meri gasps for air in a dreamy, pleasured daze. She smiles and wipes the drool off her chin with her hand before using it to rub my pulsing manhood. “L-Looks like he’s excited... Zutiria wouldn’t tell us what it is yet, but... there’s a spell she wants to use on you, and she said that it’d be best used on the two of us and not her.”

“Wonder what that could be...” I tilt my head in thought. Sam wastes no time impaling my hard rod down her throat again during this brief distraction of mine. She chugs it down, making repeated ‘GLUG, GLUG, GLUG, noises that drive me crazy. On the other hand, Meri has one hand squeezing around the base of my cock, and her other is playing with my balls.

The two take turns passing my dick back and forth between the two of them until I can’t take it any longer. They make relatively quick work of me since I told them not to stall it out. Sam is a natural at aggressive blowjobs, and Meri was practically made for face-fucking, so it’s no wonder they can bring me to the brink so fast when working in unison.

Since they’re both dressed for the day, I give them fair warning before I cum. The two girls decide to share, and they plant their soft, juicy lips around the strong, flared head of my cock and begin kissing each other around it while stroking my dick with their hands at the same time. They lock tongues and slather around my helmet to affectionately tease each other and me in the process.

As I cum, they both suck in and make the gap airtight so that when my semen is released, it splashes directly into their mouths and nowhere else. I tremble while having the load sucked out of my tip by horny lovers. Thanks to their careful yet pleasurable strategy, not a drop of semen spills onto the bed or their clothes.

Thus begins another lovely day.

82