Alchemy Results and a New Spell
2.9k 11 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a pleasant dinner shared in the company of beautiful women, everyone does their own thing for an hour or so before bedtime. I check in on Zutiria to judge the outcome of her alchemical project with my own eyes. In two separate small cauldrons positioned on top of a rickety wooden desk, the little Mage has two completed brews.

The health potion is colored rich red, smells of sweet candy, and has a thick syrup’s viscosity. It’s very appetizing as far as potions go. The stamina potion is somewhat less attractive owing to its green color and soupy texture. It doesn’t smell terrible, just earthy.

The size of each brew is smaller than I would have thought given how many ingredients Meri and the kitties brought home with them yesterday, but I suppose that’s just what happens in alchemy. It’s a convoluted process of breaking down the components, refining the traits you want, and discarding the useless elements. The fact that we only had locally sourced ingredients found in nature doesn’t speak much about their quality.

I help Zutiria portion the potions into some of the matching glass bottles we bought earlier in the day, and when they’re filled, I fit them with a cork. All in all, we had enough brewed to fill nine bottles of each type. I was worried about the quantity, but Zutiria promises me that it’ll be easy to brew more. Perhaps I’ll go along to gather ingredients sometime soon. An extra set of hands wouldn’t hurt.

With the night’s alchemical activities out of the way, I feel it’s time to retire. I bid the kitties good night and thank them for their work, and then Zutiria and I make our way to the bedroom and lock the door behind us.

Sam was doing pushups on the floor while Meri was reading a new book, as per usual. I have to remember to dig out those magical, choose your own adventure novels for her soon. She seems happy working her way through ‘50 Tales of Tails, Beastfolk Edition’ at least.

“Finally!” The Princess exclaims, sitting up and wiping off her glistening sweat with a nearby towel she brought out for this purpose.

Nearby, the Shield Maiden marks her spot with a bookmark and smiles as I begin to strip myself of my top, handing my glasses to Zutiria to set on the nightstand. “W-Wasting no time, Master?”

“Nope. I’ve been waiting for this all day.” I lean down to give Meri a kiss, only to have Sam jump on the bed and wait for her turn. After tasting the brunette’s lips and tongue, I swap and begin to make out with the Princess.

Zutiria joins us, sitting next to Sam and taking her gown off to reveal her bare chest to the open air. The mage still wears a small frilly piece of black lingerie as far as panties go, but her near-naked body stimulates nonetheless. ‘Get them nice and ready, Sir. I don’t want to overwhelm them.’ Her eyes flash pink as she begins channeling her sexual mana.

“W-Wow, pretty.” Meri blushes and stares into the little Mage’s eyes.

You’re pretty as well, Meri.’ Zutiria reminds her.

“A-Ah! Thank... you...” She smiles and hangs her head somewhat while still basking in the complement.

After Sam breaks our kiss to catch her breath, she delightfully licks her luscious red lips and pulls her slightly sweaty tank top off of her body. Her big, round breasts fall against her skin after a bouncy drop. For a moment, I stare at her delicious pink nipples, goosebumps already forming around her tips. No one says anything about her post-workout smell, so I assume that I’m not the only one who finds it delicious.

I find myself unable to hold back, and I push the young Princess down against the bed. My arms wrap themselves around her back as my lips find her nipple, clamping down to begin sucking tenderly.

“Mmmm, Daddy...!!” She moans, her hand finding my head as she begins stroking my hair with delight. “Even though I’m a bit sweaty, you just can’t help yourself... huh?” She giggles and shuts her eyes.

I think Sir actually prefers it this way.

“Mmm... yeah... Master is naughty like that, isn’t he?” Meri coos in a lustful haze. She joins her Guildmates by removing her cute pink t-shirt, revealing that she too wasn’t wearing a bra. Meri lays on her side, putting her hand around my back and beginning to rub me down with love.

“You bet I am,” I say during a brief moment of separation from Sam’s tasty peak. My hand pulls down Meri’s shorts faster than she expected, and unlike Zutiria, it seems she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

“Hyaa!” She gasps, meaty thighs squishing together to hide her slippery slit from my gaze. Even as I kiss and nibble Sam’s perky tit, I push forward slowly and slide my hand up Meri’s leg. Shivers rock her body, and she falls victim to her own lust, parting her legs for me and exposing her steamy cunt for me to do as I wish.

I begin rubbing outside Meri’s hole while starting to suck rougher on Sam, taking my hand from her back to grope and fondle at her breast.

Zutiria makes a move and grabs Sam’s hand, guiding it between her legs. The Princess gets the message quick enough and begins pleasuring the Mage, ensuring no one is left out. Sam even doubles down on Meri with me, using her free hand to start roughing up the Shield Maiden’s tits the way she likes it.

Meri bounces on my finger, whining and whimpering with delight every time Sam slaps her or twists her nipples. Zutiria, too, is shaking, her little tits jiggling up and down with each sway. Sam’s not even fingering her that hard, but the little lady grinds her hips to make the most of it.

We continue with this position for several minutes until my thirst grows. “Get on top of Her Majesty, Meri.”

“W-Wha?” She asks in a daze, to which I respond by lightly pinching her clit. “HEEE-”

“On top of Sam, now.”

“Yes, M-Master...” Meri squeaks, positioning her naked body on top of the eager Princess.

“Fuck yeah. Get up here, slut.” Sam lays on her back, staring up at the slightly chubby masochist. The Princess jumps right into it, taking Meri into a powerful kiss the second she’s in range. Meri begins moaning into it as she grinds her pelvic mound into Sam’s but to no avail.

And me, Sir?’ With pink-glowing eyes, the Sorceress asks right after Sam removes herself from Zutiria’s pussy to grope Meri better.

“Get behind me and service me,” I command her, making her play to her strengths. “Not too hard, though. I don’t want to cum yet.”

The Mage smiles and nods her head. ‘Yes, Sir. You know that I live to please.

Her words send a tingly down my spine, making me throb in anticipation. Just as I take off Sam’s shorts and panties, Zutiria removes my pants and boxers and sits behind me just as ordered. Her tiny hands wrap around my thick cock and begin to stroke softly, albeit intensely, thanks to the mana she must have just applied to her hands. It’s nowhere near as stimulating as yesterday, though, so she must be keeping true to her word not to make me cum yet.

Sam and Meri are locked in a beautiful display of passion, and as lovely as that is, I’m going to interrupt it. Only inches away from me are a pair of delicious-looking cunts. Both drooling, both fragrant with their overpowering womanhood, and both mine to do with as I please.

I grab Meri’s fat ass and spread her cheeks, splitting her lips with my thumbs enough for me to place my tongue broadly against her pink meat. She moans loud and shivers at my initial touch, and it’s made even worse as I lick all the way down to her clit and then down to Sam’s. The Princess then cries out as well, twitching and gasping while my lick explores the length of her lips.

“Daddy, that feels so gooood...” She whines, toes curling as I press my lips to hers and begin gently making out with her wet pussy.

“More... do me more, t-too...” Meri asks with meekness. I respond by slapping her on the ass with a hard smack, reminding her that I’m in charge and she shouldn’t tell me what to do. “HAAA- S-Sorry, sorry!” She squeals with deep, masochistic joy.

As I eat Sam and Meri out in turns, carving out their inner walls with my tongue, licking away at their clits, and sucking on their lips, Zutiria continues to massage my cock. She glides both hands against it, tugging when it wants to be tugged and squeezing when it wants to be squeezed. Her masterful yet understated handjob drives me into further passionate depths from which Sam and Meri reap its benefits.

Zutiria’s skilled hands push me to become rougher in my kisses, harder with my tongue, and in no time at all, both pussies are plump, red, and oozing from desire. I pull away from them, and they instantly begin to whine.

“Daddy, I need more... I didn’t cum...”

“Master, p-please...”

“No more. I can’t take it anymore. I need to fuck someone. Bad.” I sit up as soon as Zutiria lifts her small, delicate hands from my manhood.

I gaze down at the sight of Meri laying naked atop Sam. She turns her head to look at me, delirious with lust. Beneath her, the Princess pants with parted lips and a blushing face. Neither girl says a thing, but they both silently beg to be the first one who gets my cock.

That’s when Zutiria steps in. ‘What a difficult choice, hm, Sir? But... wouldn’t it be even better if you don’t have to make it?

Oh yeah. We were supposed to be testing another Eromancy spell tonight. I begin to tremble with excitement as I turn to meet the Mage’s inquisitive, curious eyes. “What do you mean?”

Bear with me here. This one might be a little much, but I promise you’ll enjoy it once we’ve used it a few times.

“Do it already, Zuzu! My pussy’s burning up...” Sam groans as her lower lips tingle, clenching for a cock that isn’t there.

Yes, yes.’ Zutiria sighs, and her hands begin to glow brightly. From my side, she takes me in both hands and rubs me a single time from the base to the tip, coating me very briefly in a glowing pink aura that quickly fades. ‘Alright, there’s the analysis. Next is the sigil...

“Sigil?” I ask as a lump begins to form in my throat.

It’s not a rune.’ She quietly laughs and looks up into my clear, piercing eyes to reassure me. ‘It won’t hurt.

I nod and give her my express permission, wiping a small bead of nervous sweat from my forehead and flicking it away. Zutiria then places one hand on my pubic mound and traces the outline of a decently thick circle. The outline glows, and my beautiful Eromancer opens her soft lips to whisper the word, “Duplidick.” To finish her spell.

Sam lifts her head and moves Meri’s gratuitous melons out of her face so she can see down to my groin. Her eyes open wide, and her jaw slacks in disbelief. “No fuckin’ way...”

Meri starts twitching in fear, no, excitement...? As she stares at the after-effects of Zutiria’s spell. She blinks as if trying to confirm that what she’s looking at is real or not. “Oh, Goddess...” She whimpers, biting her quaking lower lip.

Go on, Sir. Give it to them.’ Zutiria pushes my hips forward so that I bend down on the bed, and with one hand, she guides my cock to Sam’s needy pussy... and with her other hand, she guides my second cock to Meri’s as well.

76