Suited Up, Ready to Go
2.5k 17 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While everyone gathers at the door to marvel at the hideous, golden Pimpfort off in the distance, I pull Snowball aside to give her a brief rundown of what the hell just happened.

This is hardly the time for lengthy explanations so I just tell her I have a divine helper and that they may have taken this opportunity to turn our mutual enemy’s hideout into a dungeon to give my adventurers more experience.

Snow, not one to let peril affect her judgment, asks me a simple question. “So... what you’re saying is the glowing, golden penis fortress is your fault, technically?”

“If you really want to put it like that, I suppose it is...”

“Good,” Snow smiles smugly, making her tired and despaired face regain a small but welcome hint of its beauty and charm. “Then you don’t have any grounds to charge us extra just because a dungeon showed up, nyaa.”

“...Shit.” I laugh in response to the maid’s flawless logic. “I suppose that’s fair. This quest was already going to be expensive enough on you as it is.” If I were playing up the ruthless bastard side of me, I’d try and squeeze her for more, but I can’t do that now. I care about Snow, and I’d never extort someone when innocent lives are at stake...

“Thank you, Myaster.” Snow says softly, a reserved blush filling her cheeks.

I call the rest of the girls back from the front door and have the three adventurers sit tight while Cherry and Peri follow me back to the storage room. Taking the expensive adventuring bags off the nearby shelves, I direct the two kitties to fill up canteens full of fresh water and prepare a couple of nutritious snacks.

“Yes, Myaster!” Peri bows in a hurry before darting off to follow my instructions.

“Y-Yes, alright. Hey, um, I’m sorry, Myaster, I-”

“Cherry, we’ll have time to talk while those three are en route. Just do what I say for now.”

Without a word, the pink-haired kitten nods her head. She restrains her emotions long enough to follow my commands, dashing off into the kitchen to follow Peri as her fluffy brown tail wags behind her. Meanwhile, I head into the alchemy lab to pocket the potions.

The girls get three health potions each, but I give Sam and Meri’s bag four of the stamina potions. Zutiria only gets a single one just in case she needs a pick-me-up. It’s not going to do her much good, anyway. It would be like giving Sam a mana potion- in other words, utterly useless.

It’s really too bad that this had to happen before we could acquire any mana potions. Zutiria only had a couple hours of rest just now, and I’m afraid of sending her in without any. Hopefully, her mana is mostly full...

I’ll see when I check her Taskmaster display soon enough, I suppose.

There’s no other choice but to put my faith in my Mage. I’ll be watching over her closely with my remote viewing to ensure she doesn’t cast any unnecessary spells... but the Pimpfort looks to be pretty big. I don’t think we have the luxury of completing this dungeon in multiple attempts. It’s all or nothing.

Back in the kitchen, I meet up with the maids. Three big canteens are filled with water, so I stuff them in the packs. As far as healthy snacks, there really isn’t much they could do on such short notice. Some Ikkuni-styled riceballs, two for each adventurer, and a generous handful of dried jerky packed away in a small pouch.

I’ll need to look into preparing more preservable combat rations before the next time this happens. I didn’t think I’d be sending the girls off on any overnight quests any time soon, given how low-leveled they still are, but I suppose this lack of preparedness is on me. I’ll own up to that much...

“Good job, kitties.” I reward my maids kindly with a loving stroke on the head, and neither protests my touch. They don’t get horny, either. Good to know that they can control their rampant lust when the situation is dire. “Please send Zutiria in. I need to talk with her in private. It won’t take very long at all.”

“Yes, Myaster!” They bow in unison, taking the three bags with them as I go as I hand them off.

Zutiria shows up in no time at all, and much to my gratitude, she understands the situation immediately. ‘Pants down, Sir. I’ll make it instant. We don’t have time.

“I know,” I respond while unbuckling my belt and taking my cock out. Zutiria grabs a cup from a nearby table and holds it out for me before stroking my semi-hard length a single time with her glowing pink touch.

I groan and cum right as she does, stifling my voice to hopefully make this more inconspicuous. I know that I’m still going to have to explain the smell to Snow, though...

The Mage pulls out a new trick, and she squeezes the base of my penis once the cup is full to the brim with my seed. It stops my huge load prematurely, preventing it from overflowing and getting all over her hands. ‘Help me, Sir. There’s no for us to do this the normal way.

I buckle up my pants, and in return, Zutiria strips her panties off, lifts up her dress, and bends down over the counter. I open a nearby kitchen drawer and dig through it until I find what I’m looking for— a large turkey baster. “I’ll be honest. I’m a massive degenerate and purveyor of filth, but even for one such as myself... this is all kinds of fucked up.” I sigh, sucking up the contents of the semen cup within the tool.

We weren’t prepared. When Opal finally comes home, I’ll talk with her about designing an alchemical pill or something we can insert in case of emergencies. I didn’t have sex with you this morning or this evening, Sir, so I need a load inside of me to face this dungeon fully powered.’ She says, spreading her legs and reaching back with her hand to spread her labia for me.

“I know, I know...” Trying my hardest not to let this odd scenario turn me on or distract me, I insert the tip of the baster gently between her lower lips. Pushing the tool back further into her tunnel causes Zutiria to moan softly and brings redness to her cheeks. Without holding back, I squirt all of the creamy semen inside of my lavender lover. She clenches down on the baster, her muffled yet pleasured sounds making it that much harder to remain indifferent.

“There... it’s done.” I sigh a sigh of relief, taking out the tool and tossing it into the sink, and pulling Zutiria’s panties back up for her. Zutiria sets the cup inside as well and does her best to remain calm and collected as we re-enter the entrance hall.

Before any of you kitties ask about the smell, yes. Lewdness occurred, and yes, it was necessary. Sir will explain when we’re on the road.’ The Mage says as she picks up her staff and joins Sam and Meri by the door.

“...Excuse me?” Snow’s expression tenses, showing obvious signs of anger. How wonderful. I’m very much looking forward to how I’m going to explain this once the girls take off, but I quell her rage for now.

“That was fuckin’ fast.” Sam whistles, raising an eyebrow.

“She must have used Eromancy,” Meri says, her eyes becoming hazy as she remembers the help she received from the Mage only hours ago. “It... can make you get off really... REALLY fast...”

“Almost forgot you didn’t do it with Boss today, Zuzu.”

Shocking, I know.’ Zutiria rolls her eyes, picking up the adventuring bag that Cherry hands to her and strapping it around her waist like a belt. Sam and Meri have both already done the same, and the three of them stand there, ready and waiting for me to see them off.

“One moment, Snow. I’ll tell you everything when they get going, but for now, I need to send them off properly.” I raise a finger to the confused maid and join the adventurers at the door.

“Everyone ready? Did you all use the restroom?” I ask, looking at them and seeing the determined expression on each of their faces.

“Yeah, we’re all ready, I think.” Sam clenches her fist, nodding her head at me. She wears her sword over her back, and I can tell she’s itching to use it. “I’m gonna show this bastard not to fuck with my friends.”

“Keep your anger in check, Sam. Losing it out there could be the difference between life and death.”

The Princess opens her lips to speak, but she swallows it back down. “Right. I can do that.” I give Sam a short kiss on the lips, making her smile as I pull away.

“I’m good to go...” Meri closes her eyes, taking a deep breath to quiet her trembling nerves. “W-We can do this, Master. We have your help, and... all three of us are getting stronger by the day!”

“That’s very true. You’ve grown a lot in the short time we’ve been together, Meri. I believe in you.” I lean in to give the Shield Maiden a kiss of her own, to which Meri is very thankful.

It’s a shame we don’t have any mana potions, but it can’t be helped. I’ll be trusting your judgment on when to use spells or not, Sir.’ Zutiria frowns and holds her staff tight with both of her hands.

“I’ll be with you every step of the way, I promise.” Lastly, I give Zutiria her send-off kiss. The little Mage tries to be cheeky and sneak some tongue in, but I pull away and give her a spank in response.

“Get going, girls. I’ll contact you in ten minutes after I’ve situated myself in the office and explained a few things to Snow.”

“Alright, Boss! We got this shit!”

“I-I won’t let you down, Master! Snow!”

My face may not show it, but I’m angry and determined. We shall prevail.

Cherry and Peri both run towards the door, and they bow with tears in their eyes at the departing adventurers. “Thank you so much, Mistresses...!!” They say in total unison.

“We’re counting on you, nyaa...!” Peri clasps her paws together, holding them nervously against her chest.

“You can do this... show that fucker who’s boss!!” Cherry hisses, determined.

Last but certainly not least, Snow makes her way to the front of the door and bows respectfully as well. “Thank you, girls... thank you so much...” She sniffles softly, bringing her paw to her face to cradle it and prevent more tears from escaping.

Further down the path into town, Sam looks back at the Guild and gives Snow a thumbs up and a wide smile. She doesn’t say a word in response, letting that straightforward action do all the talking for her. The Princess turns back toward the road, continuing her determined march.

With that, the three adventurers depart into the night towards the most disgusting castle I’ve ever laid eyes on. Their goal? To save some Beastgirls and defeat a vile pimp. Not how I pictured their first dungeon would go, but I’ll take what I can get.

68