Work Has Started On the Reboot + More News!
5k 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have officially started production on volume one of the rebooted RotGM and expect to have it on Amazon within a couple of months. I have figured out most of the things that were bothering me, and I'm already pretty far into writing the initial outline for the novel. A lot's going to change, but it'll still be the same story you know and love. Just bigger and better, that's all.

Now's a very good time to be a fan of my world and setting, because in other news, I have released an audiobook for the Corruption of Coye vol 1!  Three and a half hours of lewd, romantic, comedy fun! Check it out now!

And then, as of today, Corruption of Coye vol 3 has been released!

Thanks to a certain Pixie putting pressure on him, Coye somehow landed a date with one of his co-workers- a quirky greenskin girl by the name of Byng. This huntress has been pestering and tormenting him ever since they met, so until now, he'd never given her a second thought and had always tried to avoid her. Now, though? Coye is determined to change as a person and open himself up to new experiences. Who knows- maybe the weird girl who he only ever thought was just a nuisance could end up as a great friend of his if given a chance? Maybe... even more than a friend?

Of course, Byng has her own agenda, and Coye's date won't be so simple as taking her out to dinner. She challenges him to an epic hunting showdown with a prize at stake that'll change his life! What's more romantic than a little healthy competition?

9