Chapter 2
2.6k 12 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow! Would you look at that.” one of the shadows said. “You lived such a harsh life my little pet.”

The shadow didn't respond.

“What about revenge?

The shadow didn't respond.

“Do you hate him...your father?.” the shadow slowly said.

“...I- I don't know.” The second shadow said lowing his head. How can I hate him? I was in the wrong.Thinking to himself he didn't know how to feel about the situation. How would someone feel knowing that they died?

The first shadow said nothing, then waving his hand the surrounding lighten up and the figure of the first and second shadow was seen.

The first shadow was surprisingly a girl and a beautiful one at that, long lustrous black hair that reaches to her back, black eyes that can send shivers down one's spine. Her height was 1.76.7cm it wasn't too tall or short. Her chest was on the small side but that only increases her beauty.

“haa... My name is Rose my title is Death god” She stops for a moment and then coming closer to the other shadow she said” The strong will always pick on the weak. Right now you said.” I was in the wrong” you're blaming yourself. He was in the wrong, not you.”

“...No, no, no how can that be? I was at fault it's because I'm a failure!” the shadow said. Years of torture can make one change it was truly not his fault, but he became submissive, fearing for his life? No, he doesn't care about it.

“My pet you are so pitiful you already died what is there to fear?...I know there's a bottle-up rage, hatred and there's a little hint of greed.” Rose said with a smile. She was enjoying this, I know you're pretending! I know you want to kill that old man! Your true desires cannot be hidden from me!

“...No! Your lying! I don't hate him.” The shadow said while trembling. He tried to deny it but the truth of the matter is that he was smiling even brighter than Rose the God of death! His true self is showing.

“Haha~well forget it we're wasting time~.” Rose said while laughing she finds this entertaining, seeing someone pain I love it! “I will send you to another world. I'll erase your memories but...your true person is going to stay there.” Pointing to his chest Rose said with a smile.

“Oh! I just remember! How can my pet not have a name! Hmm, let's see...your family name would be Hiroto and your first name would be Seth.” Rose said clapping her hands together.

“Goodbye my lovely pet, we will meet again once you're strong enough.” A dark light began to surround Seth, and then he disappeared without given the chance to think about the name he has been given.

Soon only one person was standing in the dark space.“Haha! I hope the other gods and goddess like my gift” she said smiling lovingly.

_________________________________

78