Chapter 4
1.9k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seth's black slime body immediately rushes towards the gray wolf, since the highest stat of the gray wolf is speed than Seth would use speed!

Instantly appeared in front the gray wolf Seth stretch out his slime tentacle, it was fast! But it wasn’t faster than the gray wolf, immediately jumps to dodge Seth's attack, and then a powerful wind blade was released from it.

Fuck it knows magic! Seth was caught off guard, he didn’t think it would use magic!

The wind blade was fast, it was in front of Seth in less than a few seconds! Seth couldn’t evade, so he decided to take the attack head-on!

Pop! The instant the attack made contact with Seth's body was instantly pop! Tiny bits of Seth was flung on the ground and nearby trees.

Humph! The gray wolf made a snort thinking that a slime dares to challenge me! Turning to leave with a smug look on his face.

[Ding! <Self-regeneration 1> has leveled up to <Self-regeneration 4>!]

Ahhh! You stupid dog! Seth's body was destroyed but soon all his tiny chunks that were once been on the ground and nearly trees soon started to gather all to a single point.

Seth slime body was reformed, this was the power of Self-regeneration to receive a life-threatening attack but survive!

...What a strong attack! Just one hit was enough to destroy my body... Fortunately for me, I had Self-regeneration, the attack was fast, it seems like I have to change the way I handle this one...Oh! That’s it~. Seth secretly sent one of his slime tentacles to Burrows through the ground.

The gray wolf was staring at Seth with a surprising look on his face, completely unknown about the dangers that were about to fall upon him. What!? I blew that slime into tiny pieces! Thinking of this the wolf's face started to twist it was getting irritated, although slime was weak their regeneration prowess was something to be feared, blowing him to pieces was the best way but it survives! His light blue eyes flash! He was going for another wind blade!

Crack! The ground under the gray wolf crack, what came from it was a black slime tentacle that instantly wrapped around the hind leg. 

Immediately the gray wolf felt a slight pain in his hind leg, he was shocked once’s again! Burning skin and hair filled the air, right away the gray wolf was moan in pain.

Reflexly it tried to shake the tentacle off but realized he couldn’t, he quickly looked up only to see that Seth was no longer in his same spot, only just to see four slime tentacles heading towards him.

Bloom! All four tentacle made contact, slamming into the gray wolf ribs crushing them, sending him flying for a couple of meters. Blood was coming from the gray wolf's mouth as it tried to stand up but because of his crushed ribs standing was a problem nonetheless continuing fighting. In other words, this fight was hopeless the gray wolf has already lost.

Such a shame, wouldn’t you say? Earlier you had that smug look on your face...but now it seems to disappear.

------------------------

Remake! There will be a part 2

61