Chapter 6
1.5k 6 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Complete silences, nonfiction was heard in Seth mind.

Devour points! Finally! Who would’ve thought, he was a stubborn fellow, when Seth imagined about what happened earlier he couldn’t help but tremble, that was too close!

...well, let’s never get into that kind of situation ever again. Now to get to the subject at hand, Seth opens up the store and saw that there were two tags, one was [Search] the other was [Create]. 

Seth being as curious as a cat, clicking the [Create] tag, there wasn’t much to see only a few instructions that said [Imagine, edit and create]. What does that suppose to mean? He questioned. Imagine?...image, so does mean visually descriptive? 

Catching on quickly Seth knew what he had to do now, he soon began to think about what he wanted, it got to be useful! Keywords started to appear in his mind 

[Limitless]+[Mana]=[Unlimited mana]

Costs: 100,000,000.

S-so much!...well what can I say, I did ask for unlimited mana! Of course, it will be expensive! Mhmh Seth slime body jiggled in anger.

Haaa how about I just back out, switching over to the store tag, this time it wasn’t three it was one and it only said [Search] pretty easy isn’t it? 

I have to look up something simple I only have 17 points, thinking for a while, Seth decided to search up an appraisal type skill.

Different types of appraisal skills were displayed in front of Seth, he can only afford a few. Looking through, what was showed Seth soon noticed a skill that perfectly fit his needs, as of right now.

[Level appraisal 1]

To be able to see once’s level, as the level increases the more further the user can see.

Cost: 10Dp

Without thinking, Seth purchased [Level appraisal]. 

[Ding! You have learned [Level appraisal 1]

An emotionless voice sounds in his head.

That wasn’t it, Seth decided to purchase other skills, he looked up [Death magic] just like before he can only afford a few, and since he purchased the [Level appraisal] the number of what he can buy was drastically reduced.

Seth purchased a skill called. [Death bullets 1]

[Death bullets 1]

Control the element of death and shoot small death particles at an enemy.

Cost: 5

After that, he also went looking for a [Soul magic] skill, and the skill he founded was.

[Soul beam 1]

Gather your soul to a small point, unseeable by the regular eye

Cost: 2 

Seth was immediately excited and couldn’t wait to see his next prey is, two skills! One of the soul element and one of the death element! I want to see the power of these two! Seth quickly moved his slime body but stop.

Seth's body twitched and began to change, black far, bright red eyes and both sharp fangs and claws. His body transforms into the gray wolf!

A solid black wolf stood alone in the forest, his body was slightly larger than the standard gray wolf.

----------------

I know there are a few mistakes but if you will, can you please point them out for me.

54