Chapter 7
1.4k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours have passed, Seth met a couple of monsters but they were all weak, he didn’t need to use any of his new skills, he gained a total of 35Dp from them.

Seth abruptly stops, it reeked of iron. Ever since he took the shape of the gray wolf some of the traits of it were passed onto him, Seth's sense of smell was remarkably high.

He was able to conclude what the smell was in an instant, following the smell, Seth came across a damaged village, the village was in poor condition, plants were wasted, the road muddy and nearly all houses were destroyed some were barely standing.

What happened here? There shouldn’t be anyone living in this terrible condition than why do I smell blood? Looking around, Seth saw a small green figure that seems to be hauling something in its hand.

Seth was clueless as to what it was, so he was very cautious, using his newly acquired appraisal skill, its race and level were displayed. 

Name: 

Race: Goblin 

Lvl: 12

...so that it, along the lines Seth expected it to be a goblin with its green skin and short body, whose first impression of it wouldn’t be a goblin.

In the fantasy, world goblins were a common monster just like slimes they can be easily defeated. They are also an annoying monster to deal with.

Secretly moving in closer Seth notices that the goblin was heading towards a house that was bigger than the others moreover it seems to be in better shape.

Seth coming closer and closer he discovered corpses of goblins litter everywhere it was a complete massacre, Seth's strong noise solely smelled blood, the number of bodies seems to be about hundreds of them.

Seth examines the corpse and found out there were many goblins body with broken bones, slashes, and deep cuts. There was no resistance like they didn’t get the chance to attack.

[Ding! Would you like to use your hidden ability?]

What!? I can devour those who I didn’t kill myself? This will be extremely helpful to me! Seth didn’t know what came over him furthermore he doesn’t have blood but he can almost feel it rushing crazily in him.

Seth's mind went blank and his body went back to his original form and moved to devour the body of the goblins.

[Ding! You have earned 1,000 devour points and 1,500 experience points]

Each individual has their value, the devour points and experience points can change between each person not all going to be the same. 

[Ding! You have level up!]

[Ding! You have level up!]

[Ding! You have level up!]

Notifications sounded in Seth's mind, his status was displayed to him

Name: Seth Hiroto

Race: Dark slime

Lvl: 27

Class lvl: 

Dark Hero 27

Titles:

Favored by Death God

Revengeful Slime

Evil slime

Element:

Death magic 

Shadow magic 

Spirit magic 

 Skills:

Demonic energy 1

Magic sense 2

Absorb 1                 

Dissolve 1                    

Self regeneration 4

Hp: 570/570                

Mana: 450/450              

Atk: 75                             

Mind: 49                       

Spd: 41                 

Def: 31                           

Int: 56                             

Dp: 1, 036

————————————-

Merry Christmas and remember you are loved. Life is short, you mind as well do the things you want before you regret it.

51