Chapter 8
1.4k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seth level jumped to 27 and his devour points sky rocket to the thousands. 

Haha! Seth laughed and laughed, he can feel his power raise, his status may not be big or in the hundreds, but he can still feel the deference’s.

Seth didn’t dilly-dally for long and came back to his senses, the green goblin still didn’t returned yet, so Seth followed in the directions the goblin went. 

Entering the house, a long hallway that seems endless was before him,Seth transformer back into his wolf form and began to walk down the long passage.

The more Seth walked the darker it’s gets, soon everything around Seth was no longer visible. He could no longer see even his own paws.

Tch...so dark, getting quickly annoyed Seth decided to buy a night vision skill, it costed about 10 Dp.

[Ding! You have learned [Night vision 1]

As the name in plies, night vision gives the holder the ability to see in the dark, it was a passive skill meaning I don’t have to active it.

Information flooded Seth mind and his vision pulse, the darkness lightened up a little, he still couldn’t see as far but he can see his own paws.

A few minutes later, light was finally found, thinking that this long walk was over Seth quickly rush towards the light to only find a room that looks exactly like an alter.

“Oh! Lord Death God, we destroyed this goblin village, ask a token for our loyalty!”

“We will always sever the Death God and no other God!”

“The other Gods should pay for what they done to you!”

“The kingdoms had came together as one to summon heros the numbers is still unknown but city after city was taken over, our people are dying. We need your help, we can’t defeat this threat along.”

A group of people in dark cloak cover with shadow magic was prostrating on the ground bowing there head to what seen to be a statue of the Death God.

Death God? So they mean Rose? I wonder what happened what are they talking about? And heros? Are there other people in this world besides me?

Suddenly the statue released a black light a figure cover with a powerful amount of death magic appeared. Long black beautiful hair, a slim body and a devilish glare it was Rose!

“There is no need to worry, I have everything under control, Just like them I have also brought being from another world.” Saying that Rose looked in the direction of Seth and smiled, waving her finger a black energy wrapped around Seth, subconsciously Seth went back to his slime form and was brought to Rose hands were she gently caressed him.

“Hello, there Seth I told you we was going to meet again.~” Rose said with a beautiful smile showing her white teeth.

The group of cloak people were all surprise, the main question that all came to mind was “How did the slime appeared here?” and “What does she mean by “Meet again”?”

Ingoring there shock, Rose lightly said with a delighted look on her face. “This slime name is Seth he will become your hero!”

48