Chapter 9
1.3k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This slime name is Seth and he will become your hero!”

As soon as Rose voice was heard many were shocked others was in disbelief. Finally after a long silence one of the cloak people spoke up.

“Lord Death God how can that be our hero? Isn’t that just a slime?”

Rose was a little annoyed, instead of answering the question, she pointed her finger at the one that just spoke and a black light emerged from it piercing his heart. “I know you are all confused but look, Seth would you kindly show them your ability?”

Seth was a little surprised, she just killed a person and brushed it off like nothing, the others didn’t seem so surprised about it as much as Seth was but they was all trembling secretly.

Seth slime body left the hold of Rose and onto the body that was stabbed by Rose, Seth completely covered the cloak person just like what happened to the gray wolf Seth was given a option to transfer to devour points or experience points.

[Ding! You have level up!]

[Ding! You have level up!]

[Ding! You have level up!]

[Ding! You are now able to transform into the race known as the Death Elf!]

Seth body began to change, becoming the same shape as a human with long ears his skin was a little tan and his nails was sharper than a humans.

No matter the gender or type elf’s are naturally a beautiful race, with a distinct charm to them. Seth had black short hair that only reached his neck with black eyes and smooth skin, he went from a black slime to a black haired handsome young man.

Gasp!

“What happened to him? Where has the body gone!?”

“I- I think the slime absorbed him...but it feel like something is odd.”

“Maybe with him, we finally got a fighting chance again!”

Discussions soon broke out many stating there own opinion and confusion. “This is no regular slime, this is the Seth my lovely pet...take good care of him while I’m gone” Rose acted like a little child who was just praise, she enjoyed there confusion. Rose than began to explain to them her plans for the future events.

While this was going on Seth was busy examining his new body, except for a few things Seth new body almost the same as his human body.

Playing with his hair, Seth got a little curious and felt his ear to feel a since of pleasure sending shivers all through his body, causing a little moan to escapes from his mouth.

Immediately the whole room was quiet as everyone was staring a Seth, He felt a little embarrassed he was only curious but such a thing left him in a unexplainable situation. Rose thought it was funny as she began to laugh at Seth little mess up. 

“Lord Hero, you seem to not know the ears of an elf is very sensitive.” A feminine voice broke the silence.

 

48