Chapter 10
1.3k 10 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Golden Cross Kingdom, in a secret room there were multiple people, each seem to be in there late 40s and 60s.

A man with a much older appearance, white rode, golden cross in his right hand, bunch of jewelry which was all gold with a long top hat that is white and also have a golden cross on it.

“Goddess of Light and God of Holy, please bless us, I felt a dreadful mana that even I sense terror from.” He said as he was anxious, he has been keeping a eye on a group of death elf’s, he didn’t find any suspicious of them until they ruthlessly slaughtered hundreds of goblins for no apparent reason. It was very strange why would they kill off a village of goblins? But that wasn't all he sensed, it been about a months back, there was  strange feeling came to me that never disappeared since than.

“This feeling of a great calamity, what the hell are they doing?” wiping the sweat from his forehead. He came to a decision, raising his voice he shouted. “Send the light knights to investigate what is going on in that forest of death! Kill everything that seems strange or suspensions!”

“Yes pope!”

The 12 figures all moved and did as the pope instructed.

Back at goblin village.

“Lord Hero, you seem to not know the ears of an elf is very sensitive.” A feminine voice broke the silence.

Just like the Death Goddess the elf standing in front Seth was a beauty also sharing the same color hair and that freaky devilish gazes.

“We death elf’s are a unique type of elf, just like the other elf race. We get our name basic off the element and environment we are born from.” Her voice was very feminine, it was soft and smooth to the ear there was also a relaxing feeling to it.

“My name is Alexandra Reeds, and I’m the leader of this group.” She started off with a light introduction, she than tried so speak again but only to fail in the process her voice slightly shaken her expression was complicated. Alexandra distress is deeply written all over her face, taking a deep breath in, she fell to her knees fully pressing her head down to the cold ground and shouting very loudly.

“We ask you for your help! Please lead us your power in defeating the hero’s from another world and please help us seek revenge on the ones who thrown us away!” Such loud words sounded in everyone’s ear, many were astonished Alexandra is a proud full woman no matter the outcome she will never ask anyone for help or even kneeling, no wonder she made suck a complicate expression she was throwing her proud away to ask someone for help.

...that’s it? Asking me for help what is there to gain? Wasn’t it a losing battle? Looking at Rose he knew she can read his mind so she should already know what he is going to say. 

He was right, just before Seth gase left her she secretly smiled.

In my past life I was used, a weak willed person I wanted it to change I wanted it to stop but all I could was sit there and take it. Until I died at the hands of my own dad...I hated him

“You ask me for help but what in it for me? What do you offer?”

46