Chapter 13
1k 7 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hello there, and welcome to my Golden Cross Kingdom!” Filled with excitement, the king spread his arms to welcome the new hero, looking up and down on Christian body he unconsciously said. “He seems very female-like.”

“You must be very scared right now but worry not, I the king and his holiness will do everything within our power to assist you.” This kid doesn’t seem anything special, nevertheless, his holiness said that this kid seems to have a blessing, that is only given by the gods and goddess on his body. 

“Hello, I am the pope, if it isn’t a bother can you please say the words “status” and tell us your job?” Finding a chance to speak the pope took it, his body seems to produce saintly aura.

This same energy seems to remain his of the two silhouettes he saw before although the aura of the pope wasn’t as strong as them.

What is this? They are a little too much into character. Isn’t this just role play?

Can this be a dream? Something this strange must be a dream, has anything this weird happened to someone before? 

Hold up! I got it! This is 100% a dream that explains it all, the glowing circle that brought me here, the two giant people and a king, pope, and princess. 

And now the pope wants me to say “status” ok I see how things are going, I’ll just wake up!

Closing his eyes, Christian tried multiple ways to get himself up, ranging from pitching to hitting and shouting in his head, nothing seems to work.

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Repeating the same phrase over and over again. 

N-no way, please say this isn’t true! No, no, no! No matter the method him attempts, nothing happened, pausing for a while, he suddenly smiled. There’s only one way now! Death, suicide! Killing myself would definitely wake me up. 

Looking up and spotting the nearby guard, Christian seen the 6-8 feet spear, right away Christian made his move. Rushing towards the guard but to his surprise, the speed of the guard is faster than he expected. The guard dodge the speeding hand and made a kicking motion towards his leg, and dropping him to the ground.

Quickly the guard pinned down Christian with his spear, the encounter was too fast for him as soon as it started it ended in an instant.

“W-what?” Underneath the spear Christian efforts were all in vain. No this can’t be it! I have to die, I have to die, I have to die! Christian's heart began to pump faster he faces became frightened and begins to freak out, shaking around he shouted the same words repeatedly. “I have to die”.

The guard with the spear, seeing him like this, loosen his grip, he didn’t expect that Christian would make his move when he released him and headed towards his spear again. The speed Christian showed was faster than before catching the spearman off guard.

The pope faster than Christian immediately picks up on his actions, the pope's body started to release a golden light as he silently chants.

The golden light that was released from the Pope has a calming effect that only affects the mind, he senses that Christian was having trouble accepting reality, he doesn’t blame him, suddenly being summoned to another world is too shocking. After Christian calm down he was taken away by the same guard and brought to his room that was prepared by the king.

XXX

Location...Undead dungeon.

“Lord hero this is the nearest dungeon.” 

During the time Seth sent off the others and only let Alexandra stayed many protested but Seth didn’t care, he wanted some alone time with Alexandra to build their relationships.

She still seem a little bit cold but I can work with that. “You don’t have to call me that all the time, you can just call me by my name.”

“I...can’t, it’s disrespectful for someone like me to called you by your name-.” Alexandra quickly denied but Seth stop her by saying.

“How can that be? I don’t have any problems with it, now I request you to do the same.” Seth said with a smile.

                               ⬇️⬇️

36