#1
209 25 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Death… It's… a bit weird” Jake thought aloud as he sat on a couch in the middle of what seemed to be a luxurious hotel waiting room…. Right, death… The only thing Jake could really recall before he was transported here was bright headlights in the rain and a loud horn… 

 

“Ha, maybe i met Truck-Kun?” Jake smiled to himself before letting out a short laugh, He had seen enough anime to see where this was going which brought him a bit of comfort in this seemingly calm but actually scary as shit time. 

 

After a bit, a dwarf… er, what he could only describe as a dwarf came out and beckoned him while calling out “Jake Karlston! Your judgement has come, please head through the door” The dwarf motions toward a large golden door that Jake did not remember being there when he looked around… granted, now that he thinks about it he can't really remember what the room around him looks like even if he simply blinks… how strange…

 

Deciding to not waste time Jake nods and walks through the open door into a box of pure white. In the middle of the… very boring compared to what he thought a judgement chamber would look like, an older humanoid figure that Jake could only describe as Gandalf sits on a golden throne.

 

As Jake walks closer the figure puts down the large book he was reading and begins to address him “Jake Heklnir Karlston... you didn't do well in school, didn't go to church… However you didn't create any crimes…” The figure stopped and consulted his book “a surprisingly lame life, i had high hopes when i made you with the worst luck stat possible.”

 

With that Jake lost it “So you created me for your amusement as i went through a living hell of literally everything going wrong?” Jake spit on the floor “So i was right not to mindlessly worship you, you're just a sick-” “ENOUGH!” the figures shout echos around the room. “You are simply a failure of an attempted amusement, who cares what you think when you are simply disposable? You won't have a soul to remember this anyway. Now-”

 

Jake feels a hand on his shoulder as Gods eyes widen “Asura, this is not your world, what the hells are you doing here?!” Unlike gods earlier shout, this one is mixed with… fear? Terror? Jake can't pinpoint it but it's a bit shocking coming from who he thought was god however he is pulled out of his thinking as the figure behind him starts talking.

 

“...Right, Crasus, there are.... A number of us who are disturbed by what you have done to this man. I have come to take this soul away and give it a life that will compensate him for your… ideotic tastes” the lady behind him clicks her tongue as his worlds god flinches “Still, this soul is mine… you do not have the authority to-” “Shut up” the lady cuts him off “Just… shut up you crazy old man. I will be taking this soul no matter if you want me to or not” and with those words a blinding light envelopes them...

Need a Race for his new life and his first skill

what class should the MC be?
  • Hero Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Swordsman Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Archer Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Summoner Votes: 2 6.3%
  • A mage of some sort Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demon Lord Votes: 11 34.4%
  • I will post my idea in the comments section Votes: 10 31.3%
Total voters: 32
11