MoC 121
243 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

121

Christopher didn't want to have anything related to the Goddess of Death. 

He moved his feet traversing the Inaudible Plain.

……………………

Miranda was wearing a cape, she was in the Temple of Weather, although it was not the Main Temple. She was in the country of Saram, this country had a branch of their Temple and it was the closest place she could go. 

She was kneeling in front of a statue made of gold and precious stones. A female statue was holding spear-like lighting and it looked majestic. 

Miranda was praying for her Goddess and this was the longest time that she prayed for her. Normally, her prayer would end around ten minutes but this time, four hours already passed but she was still kneeling on the floor. 

She wanted to end the prayer but she couldn't, she was in a state of trance, her ears were bleeding but she didn't feel any pain. She hated to tell this but the voice of her Goddess was so addictive. Although it was weak and almost a whisper, Miranda still loved it. 

The Goddess of Weather was talking nonstop, she was asking about Christopher, and Miranda was forced to answer all of it. 

She was confused about why her Goddess was so interested in Christopher even though the man already had the Abomination. Miranda believed that if Christopher made a pact with another Goddess, his soul would be blown off and destroyed. Only a few people had the capability to have a pact with multiple Goddesses. 

And even if Christopher was one of those people, Miranda believed that it's not enough reason for her Goddess to become interested in him. 

The voice of the Goddess was flowing inside her and Miranda didn't have anything to do but to listen. Even though she was kneeling for four hours, she wasn't tired, the voice of Goddess was soothing her healing her fatigue. 

While answering every question of the Goddess, Miranda remembered the conversation that she and Christopher had. 

…………………

Christopher and Miranda talked alone, away from any people. 

"I know where Tatsuya hid his legacy."

Christopher decided to start the conversation with a bang. He didn't hesitate to say it. Since Miranda already knew that he was not an ordinary man, he decided not to hold back. Saying the stuff about the first Hero's legacy won't bring him any danger instead he would be happy if Miranda successfully got the legacy.

"Christopher, the more I stay here the more thing I learned about you. Fufufu, if you want something I can give it to you, do you want this."

Miranda had no tact, she showed her cleavage and bend over so that Christopher could clearly see her ample breast. 

She started to like this man, she met many great people and she believed that Christopher was part of them. She even thought perhaps Christopher could surpass Emperor Aquila as the greatest leader. 

Christopher had this hidden charisma that he only showed if things go south. He had an unbreakable determination. Miranda detected that Christopher had no power except for his Gift but Miranda had these thoughts if they fought a battle to the death, she would surely die. 

"You save me earlier and now you want to help me to cure my sister. Aw, Christopher, you can eat me all you want. Come on, I won't bite."

She said mischievously, having a man like Christopher was not a bad idea.  What she witnessed earlier was enough to make her heart doki-doki.

Christopher stared down and saw her cleavage, he felt nothing. Abomination had a bigger breast while Aria had big boobs too but Christopher loved Aria's innocent expression compare to Miranda. Don't get me wrong, Miranda was beautiful but…… Christopher knew that she was old baba so he wasn't aroused seeing her cleavage. And even if she went fully naked, Christopher won't feel anything. 

All he wanted about Miranda was to get the legacy away from the deadly organization. 

"The legacy is in the island of Ischia, the Eastern Continent."

"Fufu, come on you don't have to be shy, you can eat me all you wan-- wait? Did I hear it right? What did you say again?"

Miranda's fantasy stopped when she heard the disturbing words that came from Christopher. 

"It's the island of Ischia, the main Temple of the religion of Ira of the Wrath."

Christopher nodded and repeated what he said. 

Miranda stopped her seduction when she realized that what she was going to do was gonna be hard.

"You're not lying?"

"I'm not."

Miranda almost bit her nails but she endured the urge. She didn't want to show any weakness, Christopher already saw her helplessness when she was trapped in the cage made of blood. Miranda didn't want to show another humiliating side.

She smiled and faced him.

"So be it. The Ira of Wrath, huh. That organization is really elusive and they didn't show up for a hundred years, they didn't even participate in the Continental War… Well, at least I have a good reason to ask for a vacation leave."

Miranda decided to do this. She already experienced fighting a Bishop of the Wrath so she had confidence that she could do this. 

……………………

Let's return to the present.

Miranda, the Valkyrie of the Temple of Weather was waiting for the right moment to ask for a vacation. 

The Goddess was still asking about anything related to Christopher, such as his hair and eye color. 

Miranda was calmly answering all of it. Sometimes, she felt that having a peaceful scene was good for her heart. Although she wanted to talk to someone who is not a Deity. 

The Goddess of Weather had this arrogant attitude and Miranda was afraid that if she made a mistake, a bolt of lightning would come down to kill her. 

Her mind was starting to doze off again. However, the Goddess asked her again, or rather she gave her a command. 

[[[[ If you see him again, I want you to give him this……]]]]

A small spark of lighting appeared out of nothing. 

Miranda was shocked to see that the Goddess was ready to give Christopher her embodiment. However, Miranda had another thing to think so she left the stuff related to Christopher. 

"Um, can I have a vacation… please?"

Instead of talking to the Bishops or Archbishop, Miranda believed that talking directly to her boss was the best thing to do so that she could have a vacation sooner. 

………………… 

The world was moving, and slowly the serene peace was gradually disappearing. The Goddesses were doing their best to get their interests. 

Slowly but surely, they would become smitten by the man who would change the world. 

The Divine War had already started. 

12