MoC 132
180 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

132

Christopher came close to the dead body of the King. He bent his body and took the ring out of the finger.

Christopher put the ring on his finger, the ring was a great item. It could restore any things or equipment, the ring had 2 meters³ space inside. 

"I think there are stretchable pants and shorts inside this ring…"

Whenever Christopher transformed, his clothes would always be ripped apart. He needed a pants or dress that won't be destroyed if he transformed. 

A couple of pants and shorts materialized, Christopher smiled. It seemed he got good runic equipment. The ring was pretty convenient to use. Just by his thoughts, the items that he wanted would come out. 

Christopher chose the best clothes to use, he wore the suit that made him comfortable to move. He needed to leave this place because right now, the soldiers of Cransia were hunting the head of the King. Christopher believed that they already found the passage of the tunnel. 

Christopher moved out and left the scene. 

………

……

Acacia came out of the shadow, she watched how the soldiers killed the people, well they didn't kill the women and children but all of the males, teenagers upwards died. 

The Bishop of Death didn't feel any guilt watching this. All she wanted was to escape the clutches of the Goddess of Death. 

Acacia y Souretsu… the great-granddaughter of the Goddess of Death and Tatsuya Souretsu. She was the only true demigod that was walking on this planet. Her father was the son of the son of the son of the Goddess of Death and the Hero. The blood of a Deity and Hero was flowing inside her. 

The Goddess of Death and Tatsuya had a child, it was a boy. 

The reason why the Goddess of Death could descent on the mortal land using Acacia's body was because her blood was flowing inside her. In short, Acacia was the living embodiment of the Goddess and she could use her body to go down on this planet. Acacia's beautiful face was because of the Goddess, she inherited her beauty and no man could endure it, except Yuusha. Acacia always hid her face because any opposite gender who would see it would become beguiled and obeyed her orders. As long as they saw her face they would become crazy, Christopher was a genius because he stabbed his body just t escape her beauty, anyway, it was in the past so it didn't matter anymore. 

She was the only female that was born on the line of the first Hero and the Goddess of Death. Her body was close to the image of the Goddess that was the reason why the diety could descent here into the mortal land. 

Acacia wanted to escape the clutch of the Goddess, she always felt unbearable pain whenever the Goddess used her body. She was not an item, she was a human, she had a heart and she didn't want to the slave of the Goddess of Death anymore. When she heard that Christopher had a way to let her escape, she decided to accept it. 

Christopher said that the Goddess of Death would acknowledge his proposal if the Cransia Empire won. To increase the chances of the Empire winning, Acacia helped Christopher destroying the cities close to the border. The people who tried to escape were killed, yeah Christopher and Acacia killed the people one by one. Nobody knew what happened to the cities and even the other Temple didn't know it, Christopher and Acacia moved silently. Actually, Christopher was the one who came up with the plan and Acacia just listen to him, she was shocked that their mission moved smoothly. 

"Attacking cities is not easy but he did it and he did with no one finding it..."

She trembled because of fear, Christopher was a monster, in sense, he was monster than the monster that you could find in a forest. Christopher was a monster who wore human skin, that was what Acacia understood while she was with him.

 Acacia disappeared. 

The citizens of Forzin Kingdom were ok the ground, kneeling, they already knew that they lost and there was no reason to fight anymore. 

Duke Caparal, Duke Saraza, and Marquis Fillan entered the city, the knights bowed in front of them and presented the flag of the Forzin Kingdom. 

Duke Caparal nodded. 

"Burn it."

The soldiers obeyed him, they moved out and spread the flag on the ground. They showered fuel on the flag, someone lit a fire and put it on the flag. 

The citizens of Forzin saw their flag burning. From now on, the kingdom of Forzin was erased on the map. 

Marlon watched how the war ended, he saw that Yuusha was not here but he didn't find him. Yuusha was strong and he won't easily die, Marlon stared at the sky, they won. He lost his best friend but they won, still, the young man didn't feel any elation, he was not happy. How could he be happy? People were lying on the ground, all of them were dead. Innocent or not, people died and they were the ones who did it. 

They sunk their weapons into their body, Marlon killed many people. He did it to protect his family, he knew it, but seeing the outcome of war… all he wanted to say that the world was

"Crazy… the world is crazy."

Marlon stated. 

"You are right young man."

Romero answered him. 

"The world is crazy, and the only thing you can do is to accept it."

Marlon saw the eldest son of Saraza, he nodded at his words. 

"I saw you fight earlier, you had a talent young man. You are the second son of Marquis Fillan, right? I know your brother, Dylan, how is he?"

"Dylan is in the territory, he's doing his best to maintain the territory."

"Is that so… "

Romero remembered the time when he, Vincent, and Dylan were in the Academy. They were young and innocent but people aged and they changed. 

"It seemed that Dylan really did drop the path of the warrior."

9