MoC 133
180 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

133

While Christopher was getting away from the crime scene, he detected a presence coming from the place. 

[Announcement: Auburn War is reexamining its contents… Detecting different phenomenon…]

Christopher narrowed his eyes when he read the changes, it seemed that the Auburn War wanted him to do something. 

Christopher took out a mask from the ring. He was fortunate that the ring had a mask however, the mask was full of jewels, still, it blocked his face completely so he wasn't disappointed. 

He put on the mask and decided to stop and waited for the protagonist. 

………

……

Yuusha was in a different place compared to the soldiers, instead of going to the city, Yuusha detoured and went to a different place. 

His new Gift heard the suffering of a group of people from the forest. Their aching hearts were distinct and different from the people who were in the city. 

Yuusha believed that they were in greater danger than the citizens in the city. He dashed into the place where the suffering was coming. 

His body was enveloped with white lights and his hair was white too. However, in the midst of his running, he felt like their emotions had been cut off. The people in the forest died and Yuusha felt it. He moved faster so that he could find what happened to them.

He reached the place and found that the place was burned, traces of fire could be seen. He saw soldiers dead and their armor melted, as for the others, they couldn't identify anymore because their bodies were burned. Yuusha covered his nose because the smell was awful. He scanned the place and found a man who had a missing head. The man was fat and he had a beautiful dress with linings of gold. 

Yuusha believed that the man was rich or perhaps a noble. He looked again and detected that the killer was still close. He felt that he was still here. Yuusha squinted his eyes, he decided to follow the man. 

Yuusha ran into the forest, the man was only a hundred meters away, Yuusha could reach him. 

He saw a man waiting for him, he was wearing a mask that blocked his face and his dress looked high-class. He found that the right hand of the masked man was bleeding. 

Yuusha tried to get close but he saw that the man swayed his bleeding hand. Yuusha stepped back and dodged the blood, he had experienced fighting Blood Mahikero and he knew that blood was their main weapon. 

A great amount of blood dropped in the ground, they didn't hit Yuusha. The blood set ablaze and Yuusha believed that his thought was right. His enemy was a Blood Mahikero.

"You're a Blood Mahikero… what is the intention of True Apostle!? Why are you here!?"

He asked the unknown man. The True Apostle was the main holder of the Authority of Blood Element. He believed that the man was under the organization of the True Apostle. 

"Kuku, it seems that my identity is easily found, huh. However, you made a mistake, I'm not under the True Apostle. I am me, a blood Mahikero."

The man nodded and the jewels on his mask shone when the sun hit it. 

"The plan is already close."

The man extended his hands, Yuusha couldn't see his face but he knew that the man was smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"Kukukuhahahahaha"

The man swiped his hands and blood rained down, Yuusha evaded each block, no drop touched him. 

"I am the Writer!! Kuhahaha!"

The man laughed hysterically and his voice reverberated in the forest, his blood rained out and touched everything. 

Yuusha tried to get close to him but walls of fire materialized and blocked him. When the fire extinguished he found that the man was not there anymore, he escaped. 

Yuusha closed his eyes and used his Gift to find the emotions of the masked man but he couldn't find it... The masked man didn't have emotions. Yuusha was surprised that he could feel his emotions, he didn't know that his Gift was nullified by Christopher. Christopher had the Skill that protected him from any mind-reading, that's why Yuusha's Gift was blocked. 

Yuusha looked left and right, he learned that another existence was moving and he didn't have any clue about it. 

"He's not a follower of True Apostle…"

Yuusha realized that something started to happen. 

………

……

"Phew, looks like it worked huh."

Christopher took out the mask. When he read the script that he should follow, he didn't know what to say. 

"I mean, what is a Writer anyway?"

Christopher didn't know why the Auburn War was altered in such an unknown way. Still, he decided to follow the script, his reason was simple. 

"I need to have a role, only Aira knew that I'm alive and I need greater factor to be in the book. Christopher is dead but I can use this new unknown character to be part of the book, it's good that I met Yuusha, now my new role is greatly solidified."

Yuusha Seigi was the protagonist of this story and since he met another character and treated him as a special character, then the character would be officially part of the story. 

"Christopher is dead, I am the Writer… well not bad. I like this name since I really am a Writer. "

Christopher chuckled. Him being a writer was already a fact and he didn't feel awkward calling himself a writer. 

"Oh, you are here, Bishop."

Christopher was now accustomed to calling Acacia a Bishop. Acacia hated it when someone called her Acacia and Christopher knew it. 

"Un, I went to the city, the battle is already concluded, your country won."

"Hehe, of course, Cransia won't easily be defeated. We are warmonger country!"

Christopher smiled, he was proud of his own country. 

"Then I guess this is the time where we will have a separate path. We have a promise, okay?"

Christopher became serious and stared at Acacia. 

The woman put her thumb on her chest. 

"Yes, I swear to the Goddess of Death that I will not tell anyone that you are alive."

Christopher nodded. 

From now on, Christopher Mellwood is dead, the Writer was born. 

8