MoC 134
209 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

134

Christopher was walking in the forest, the sound of bushes scrapping by the air was echoing around him. 

"I guess this is it huh."

He grimaced, sometimes knowing the future was not good. Christopher has these thoughts circling in his head, even if you know the future, you couldn't change it. And when you changed it, it would go to the bumpy and unknown path, just like what happened in the Baudan. 

Being the only person who knew the future, it was a great burden for Christopher. 

And now, Christopher had to face a wall. 

"Hello, chosen one. "

A deep voice entered his sense of hearing, Christopher turned his head and saw a man who had a garment of red, it was a red robe. Trinidad, the Archbishop of the True Apostle had come. 

Christopher sighed, of course, he would meet him. His gut feel was telling him that the ending was still not here. He had something to do. 

" Are you ready for the Ceremony? I can make it painless for you."

Trinidad offered, his hands transformed, red liquid moved on his hands, they solidified and became a pair of strong, sharp, and crimson blades.

'Here we go again…'

Christopher monologue inside, he would meet anymore Deity and he didn't know what outcome would happen. 

"Um… Can I say no?"

Christopher said his thoughts honestly, dying was painful no matter how it would be done. The unbearable pain that crushing him down and making unable to breathe, Christopher would never like it. 

"What do you mean?"

Trinidad tilted his head, asking Christopher about what he meant by saying no. 

"The dying."

"Ah, I'm afraid not. You have to die, you see the Apostle kept nagging me to kill you, ehem. She wanted to talk to you, please you don't how hard for me to keep her at bay."

Trinidad coughed, he did suffer whenever she heard her voice asking when would Christopher come. Hearing the voice of the Goddess was a blessing but even he, the Archbishop, couldn't endure it for a long time. 

His tongue was throbbing and it felt like there was a knife stabbing. The symbol of the True Apostle was showing its excitement. 

Christopher had a crumpled face, it seemed that he would have to feel the feeling of dying again. 

He was asking himself if it's really worth it dying again. 

'It is, if I don't accept the proposal of the True Apostle now, there's a possibility that she will go on a rampage. It's better to accept it since I don't have any way to increase my power…'

Christopher hypnotized his mind to believe that what he was going to do was for the good of many. 

The Archbishop was staring at him, waiting for his answer. This man was the partner that their Goddess chose. Trinidad had this serious gaze, a voice was telling him to immediately cut his head, it was coming from the Goddess. 

Christopher touched his chest to calm himself, he took a mouthful of air and his inhaling noise disturbed the peaceful scraps of the bushes. He did it thrice, he was readying his mind to the incoming pain. 

Christopher, since the time he entered this world, was already dancing on the palm of the… He was a marionette that obeyed the command of his master. However, the time would come where he would escape the grasp the higher existence, he would be the one who would carve his path. That time was slowly coming when the foreign creatures stepped their feet on the mortal land. 

He bit his lower lips, it bled. He tasted the taste of iron, his own blood. 

"I am ready!"

He yelled to steel his mind, his decision was now complete. He closed his eyes and waiting for the blade to cut, he knew that his head would fly out of his body. Imagining it was horrifying, but Christopher would take it. 

"As you wish, chosen one."

The Archbishop nodded, he swayed his hand, and blood poured out. A *thug* sound was perceived by his ears, a rolling head on the ground, a red puddle was created and the body dropped. Christopher died again. 

………

……

His soul traveled to the Underworld, but that didn't take long. Seven existences were trying to pull him into their respective places but the other five didn't have the hook to yank him. The five lost in the first round. 

Only two existences were fighting now, they were striving to get him. They rigorously wanted him, if his soul was a paper, it would surely be ripped apart because of the two women who were fighting over him. It was fortunate that soul was indestructible. 

The soul was like a rope in the tug of war, it moved left and right, up and down, or backward and forward. The power became stronger and no one was backing down, how could they, they were obsessed to see Christopher. 

The Woman of Abomination didn't want Christopher to be touched by others. He was hers, and she was his. 

The True Apostle believed that Christopher would be the one who would heal her loneliness, her heart was pounding just by thinking of him. She was like a teenager who met her first crush. 

However, unknown to them, a mysterious factor created something unbelievable that they didn't know could happen. 

Flashes of oblivion were spreading and covered the place. The soul together with the two Goddess disappeared and went to the…

………

……

Christopher opened his eyes, he was welcomed by the light of fluorescent. A painted ceiling of white entered his vision, his eyes traveled and he found a ceiling fan attached to the ceiling… 

"What is happening?"

He sat up and realized that he was in his bed wrapped by a sheet. On his sides, he saw two women who hugged him. 

The first woman had long black hair, she was gorgeous, she could make any male fall on their knees begging for her attention. The woman snuggled on his waist. Christopher knew her, she was the Woman of Abomination. 

Christopher moved on to the other woman. The woman had red hair, it was around shoulder length, her rosy lips almost took his heart. She was just sleeping but she could make any male stand their flag. The defenseless woman was hugging him too. The True Apostle had entered the battlefield. 

7