MoC 135
207 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

135

Christopher rubbed his eyes, thinking that maybe he was dreaming. However, after a couple of scrapes, his eyes, or rather his vision remained the same. 

Two beautiful women were in his bed, covered with a bedsheet, hugging his waist. 

Christopher assessed the situation. 

First, he clearly recalled that he killed the fat king. 

Second, after that killing the King, faced Yuusha to leave an impression. 

Third, he met Acacia and they had a deal that no one would know that he's alive. In the name of the Goddess of Death, Acacia promised that she won't tell anyone about Christopher. 

Fourth and the last, Archbishop Trinidad showed himself and asked him to meet the True Apostle, Christopher accepted it and died. 

Those were the memories that he remembered. 

As for how he reached this room, he didn't know. 

The two beautiful and sexy women woke up. The Abomination and saw Christopher's face, she giggled and caught him. Christopher bent his body, the woman was pulling him into her. 

"Hi~ Christopher.… Wait a minute, why is this bitch here!?"

Pariah's eyes lit up, enraged that this woman was here. 

"Oh yeah, you tried to pull him in your Space."

"Kyaa! Don't touch me!"

The True Apostle opened her eyes when she felt that someone was pulling her hair. 

"S- sister! Don't touch me!"

Apostle touched Pariah's arms and bit it. Pariah scowled, her expression became fierce. 

The two women fought and pulled the hair of each other. They were trying to cast their power but it seemed that it was not working, still, they didn't think about it and continued hurting each other.

Christopher was dumbfounded, witnessing it. He decided to stop them. 

"Wait, guys…"

However, they didn't listen and kept doing catfight.

Christopher lost his patience and yelled. 

"I SAID STOP!"

Pariah and Apostle stopped their fight, they were shocked that they couldn't control their bodies, it wasn't listening. They looked like statues that were touching each other's heads. 

"Hm, what happened?"

Christopher was surprised and he didn't know what happened. With just by his words, the two Goddesses stopped… Christopher started to get the gist, he decided to speak again. 

"On your knees."

He ordered them, however, they didn't move. He narrowed his eyes, perhaps what happened was not because of him. 

"Okay, you can now stop."

He said. Still, nothing change, the women wanted to speak but even their mouths were not moving.

Christopher became more confused, he touched their bodies to separate them. For now, he must put them away from each other. He did it but they were still statues. 

"What is going on here?"

Christopher asked himself. 

"Okay, how about I do it again... you can move now!"

He spoke with a commanding tone, still, nothing happened. Christopher scratched his head, then he realized that there was something hooked up on his ear. There was a pen, a mechanical pen… an item that couldn't be seen in his time. 

The pen was glowing blue, and Christopher felt like he remembered this pen. His eyes widened when he recalled the pen. 

"This is… this is my favorite pen…"

Then Christopher looked up and scanned the room, his eyes almost popped out. Shivers sent down to his spine, Christopher began to cry a little bit… the room made him remembered his past life, it did, so much. 

"I see."

Christopher wiped the tears, he understood something, and at the same time, he didn't know something. Anyway, for now, he decided to erase the thoughts related to the room. 

He grabbed the glowing pen, he opened his mouth. 

"YOU CAN NOW MOVE."

The two women fell on their knees when the command had been lifted. They looked around and studied their bodies. Apostle glared at the Abomination when she found that her body was still the same. However, the Abomination, her hands were covering her mouth. She was shaking. 

"M- My body…"

She looked behind her and she found that her tentacles were gone. She glanced at her arms, her left arm looked normal, no scales nor claws, an ordinary arm. She didn't know what to say, she shed tears. 

The True Apostle lost her interest when she heard her crying voice, she kicked her tongue. 

Pariah sniffed and ended her cry. She returned to her usual expression, always fierce and mature. 

"Christopher, what is happening here? Where is this place?"

Pariah asked. Christopher feigned ignorance and shook his head. 

" I don't know."

Pariah didn't feel something strange so she easily believed him, she was already drowned in him, no matter what he said Pariah would believe him. 

"Then, why is this slut her-"

"H- H- Hello, I- I'm Carmine, I- I'm the Tlu Apotle- itai!"

 …She bit her tongue. She spoke unknown words and it was cute. 

Apostle cried and covered her mouth. She blushed, but she kept stealing glances at him. She was embarrassed, she wanted to slap herself, she wanted to leave a good impression on Christopher but her introduction failed. She stuttered many times and she bit her goddamn tongue. Ehem, no one knew this but she practiced this introduction repeatedly in her Space, she wanted to cry because her hard work failed. 

'She bit her tongue.'

Christopher thought. 

"Fufu"

Someone was laughing in the background and we don't have to know what it is. 

Christopher coughed to end the embarrassing moment of Apostle. 

"Um, Apostle."

"N- No, you can call me Carmine."

The woman said. The other woman, "hmmp!"

"Then, Carmine, why did you tell me your real name? The real names of the Goddesses are precious, why are you saying me your name?"

Christopher wanted to ask, he already knew her real name and he wanted to know why Apostle told her real name without hesitation. 

The Apostle blushed like a tomato while Pariah had an irritated face. 

"B- Because I don't want to hide something from you… Y- You can use my name, no matter how many times you want! I- I can let you use my Authority."

8