MoC 136
193 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

136

Abomination kicked her tongue.

"This delusional woman…"

She muttered, how could she say that! Christopher can only one name of a Goddess and it's her name! Pariah!

Christopher coughed again when he felt like the atmosphere was getting heavy again. Pariah straightened her back, as for Carmine, she was still peeking at Christopher like a middle school girl that met her crush, she was cute, I tell you. 

Christopher began to think about the idea of having another pact, he wanted to confirm if what the Goddess of Death said was right or wrong. Did he really have a soul that could multiple authorities? Christopher wanted to know, because if he does, then many possibilities would happen. 

However, he knew that if he accepted the proposal of Carmine, Pariah would be the one to be angry. Let's add another factor that if he had another Gift, there's a chance that he would have a bullish Side Effect. 

Christopher touched his chin and thought about the ups and downs. Carmine was fidgeting and staring at him, she was hoping that her love would be answered. Pariah had a distasteful expression but she too waited, she wanted to what would Christopher say. 

"… Pariah."

The black-haired woman reacted when she heard her name. 

"Y- Yes."

Pariah listened to what he was going to say. 

"I know that you will angry if I accept her, right?"

"Of course, I am."

She with no hesitation. She won't let anyone take what is hers, she met Christopher first and she believed that he is hers. Actually, she tried to use her power but no matter how many times she called her Authority, nothing happened. This weird room with strange unknown things caught her attention. She wanted to know how could this prevent her power. She was curious about Christopher too, she recalled how their bodies stopped when Christopher commanded them. 

Pariah speculated that maybe this is one of the schemes of the Creator, she decided to erase these thoughts because right now, Christopher was more important. 

"I won't give you to anyone, even if it kills me, you are mine."

Pariah stood up to get close to him. Christopher smiled, it seemed like it would be hard to convince a yandere. Still, he decided to force his way. He grabbed Pariah and put her on the bed, she yelped because of a sudden attack. Again, she realized that she lost even her strength. Christopher was over her, staring at her raven crystal eyes. 

Christopher bent his head and smooched her forehead. The woman felt a tickle and she closed her eyes, the lips touched her forehead, cheeks, and at last her lips. She embraced him and they shared a passionate kiss. 

All of these happened while the other woman was watching them. Christopher was slowly taking the path of being a chad. Carmine had a shock, her mouth was wide open but no words were coming out. Her face was red, blushing like an innocent girl. She did many things with the same gender but never in her life did she did it with a man. 

That's why right now, she was beet red. She was staring at the two who were kissing, she forgot to get jealous. Her eyes were stuck on their kissing, they were just kissing but it was so hot. 

It took fifteen seconds before their lips departed from each other. Pariah giggled and felt Christopher's face, she rubbed her hands on his cheeks. She didn't know why or how but she was now sure, she loved Christopher. And because she loved him, she knew what he was going to say. 

"Pariah…"

"I know, you want to have a pact with that whore, right?"

Pariah slightly glared at Marine. 

Christopher nodded, he didn't lie. Since the time he accepted the stone, he knew that this moment was going to come. Two Goddesses were fighting over his love and attention. The only to pacify them was to return their love and Christopher had an intention of doing that. He gave him a peck on the lips, Pariah didn't have a choice. 

She sighed, she and her sisters were fighting since they were created. All of them were high-ego, prideful, arrogant, and crazy. And right now, another kind of battle was going to happen and Pariah was ready to fight. She was crazy for Christopher, that's why his priorities were her priorities too. Christopher needed the power of Carmine so she decided to accept Christopher's cute begging. How could she get angry when Christopher was kissing all parts of her body?

"Tch, okay okay. I will let this slide… but Christopher always remember that you are mine." 

She said a heavy statement that caused Carmine to deny it. 

"H- hey, that's not fair!"

Carmine was shook awakened by her words. 

"I- If we are talking about body figure, I- I won't lose to you."

She said while still blushing like a tomato.

"Ara ara, then how about my technique? Do you know how many times I make Christopher go in heaven? I tell you, you can't do nor imitate any of it because you are inexperienced, fufu."

Pariah had a mocking expression, she was expressing her dominance. 

"I-I- I can do that! I- I will learn it! And I will surpass you!"

"Fufu, if you can."

They stared and an imaginary lightning clashed. 

Christopher who watched their exchanges decided to join in.

"Um, are you not going to ask about my opinion? Guys, this is me, you're talking about."

Christopher stopped their bickering. 

8