Chapter 138
189 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

138

Christopher was staring at the beautiful woman. Carmine looked divine, well, she's a Goddess so, of course, she would be divine. 

"U- Um, Christopher?"

The woman asked him, she was being shy because Christopher was kept staring at her. She was wearing cloth but she was basically naked... Anyway, she was being embarrassed right now. The place was bloodied red so it was hard to find that she was blushing. 

"Y- yeah, I'm lost myself there for a moment."

Christopher shook his head to return to his right mind. He felt awe when he found a beautiful woman in front of him. He was dumbstruck. To move the story, Christopher decided to ask her something important but it looked like Carmine advanced earlier than him. 

"I can give you an Element! S- So please… Please accepht meih- ow, I bit my tongue again."

A small tear appeared in her eyes, she always bit her tongue whenever she was embarrassed. Christopher chuckled watching her clumsiness.

"Pfft- haha, you are really cute."

Christopher stated.

"Eh!? Eh!? I mean, really? You are not lying?"

Carmine became redder, she was covering her mouth because she was grinning so much. Her crush just complimented her, she was so happy. 

Christopher was laughing at her behavior, he couldn't believe that he would like it. Every move that she did was true, nothing was fake. Because of this, he understood that Carmine really liked him. 

Carmine was fanning herself looking at him.

"Carmine you said that you will give me an Element, you are making me a Mahikero, is that it?"

"Y- Yes!" 

"Well, before that, I just want to ask… How did you know me, or should I say when did I catch your attention?"

Christopher was interested in how the woman found him. 

"… The time when my follower attacked an Inn…"

She weakly said.

"You mean the time when Zera destroyed an Inn, that time?"

Christopher remembered that he almost died at that time. If not because of the announcement that told him the future, he would surely be caught up in the explosion. 

"Un, I'm actually angry when I found that the Hero was in the city"

A glint of hatred could be seen in her eyes.

" I decided to monitor him to find if he had any intention to block my plan again…"

She paused and glanced at Christopher. 

"Then I saw you, at first, I was only looking at you with a bit of fun on how you bickered with them…"

She paused again.

" I love how you try to save all your loved ones even though you are weak."

Christopher didn't know how to react to that one. 

"I saw how you steel yourself when the Emperor tortured you, I'm actually praying and rooting for you at that time." 

"I see, so from the start, you already watched me."

Christopher mumbled the words. It seemed like the True Apostle watched him around the time he was reincarnated in this world. 

"… Then I guess I have to answer your feelings."

Christopher stood, he came close to her. Their faces almost touched, Carmine was surprised when she found that Christopher didn't hesitate to get close to her. She felt joy, she did find the man for her. 

"Carmine, I will make a pact with you."

"T- Thank you."

"Eh? No, I should be the one who should thank you."

Christopher blushed, now that he could see her clearly, she was really beautiful. She was a one of a kind rose. 

"So what Element are you going to give me? I think you have Healing, Blood, and…"

"Fufu."

The woman slightly laughed.

" Did I do something wrong?"

"N- No, I'm just happy that you are seriously looking for me. You even know my Elements…"

Her smile looked innocent with no paint of hidden intention. 

"If it's possible, I'm willing to give you every Element that I have but having two or more Elements is dangerous for a man."

Christopher nodded at that one. He touched his chin and studied the best Element that he could have.

After a bit of thinking, he went to the decision of being a Blood Mahikero.

"I'll go with the Blood Element."

When he and Yuusha met last time, the protagonist thought that he was a Blood Mahikero. Christopher chose to follow that persona. He would be the elusive Blood Mahikero with the name of Writer. 

"Yes, If that's what you want. I will do everything for you."

Carmine easily accepted his answer. She was happy, Blood Element was her main Authority and she was confident that she could help Christopher with this. 

"I can make your ascension easy."

"Oh about that, you don't have to worry. I can do it on my own. I have enough understanding about being a Mahikero."

'It's all about imagination…',

The author said to himself.

"… are we going to start now?"

Christopher asked.

"Oh… Ah, yes, okay! I'm ready, I will give you my best… but please be gentle."

Carmine was fidgeting, she was slowly taking her cloth off.

The man almost burst into laughter.

"Haha, no I'm not talking about that, that can thing can wait. For now, let's focus on partaking of the Element. This one is going to be painful so I would like to start with this."

"Ah! Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

She became embarrassed, she thought they were going to do the deed but Christopher had another idea. 

9