Chapter 140
197 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

140

A loud sound of cheering could be heard. The people were celebrating, they welcomed the Emperor of the Cransia. The coronation of Prince Julian, or as of now, Emperor Julian y Cransia ended just now. 

Julian was waving his hand at his citizens. He was on a horse and he looked dignified riding it. His crown, the crown that he inherited from the last Emperor was on his head. He wanted to use this crown instead of making a new one, this crown was important to him. 

The people threw flowers into the road where he was marching. Together with his loyal guards, the new group of Silver Lion Knights was protecting him. 

The Emperor stared at his people, their marching was getting end. They were now near the newly built Palace. The new Capital was still made in the same location. The capital was called Narasca, it was an ancient word for rise. The Narasca was quickly done because of many Earth Mahikero who helped in creating the place. 

They entered the tower door of the Palace, for the last moment, the citizens cheered again. The image of the Emperor was now inside the Palace but the citizens kept cheering loud. They won the war again, and this time, they conquered two countries. Although one of them was cut in half between the Rambaldon and Cransia, the said country was the Algia. 

The Emperor stepped up into the hall, inside the wide place, the aristocrats bowed their heads while Julian was advancing into the throne. 

The important people who participated in the war were in the room. 

Duke Zarasa was proud of their new Emperor, he believed that Julian could do his job as an Emperor with greatness. Julian is smart and he's a Master. The criteria of being an Emperor was answered since he already awakened his Uniqueness. 

Next to Duke Zarasa was his son, Romero, the man was looking at the Emperor. He nodded and acknowledged him, he could perceive the strength of the new Emperor. 

'Hehe, it seems like the royalties are really monsters… guh!'

An elbow hit him, Romero was forced to stop his inside monologue. He looked up and found that his father was glaring at him. His eyes were telling him that "don't look at the Emperor nonchalantly". Romero weakly grunted in pain, because the blow was actually strong. 

On the other side of the hall, Duke 

Caparal bowing his head with respect. Their family was loyal to the royal family since the creation of the Empire. The truth is their territory was the place where the Cransia lived, the place was entrusted to the Caparal. 

Kaslan Caparal was with his father, he was actually a follower of Prince Augusta. He was afraid that the new Emperor would bully him because of what happened in the past. 

The Emperor sat on the throne and made his first command. 

"You may rise."

"Glory to the Empire!"

"Glory to the Empire!!"

"Glory to the Emperor!!"

The aristocrats yelled with their hearts. They believed that Julian would bring a prosperity to the Empire. 

"Glory to the Empire!!"

Marquis… Nope, Duke Fillan shouted with approval. After the war, he was awarded of a title and became the third Duke. This time, Edson didn't hesitate to accept it. He realized that he needed the power to protect his family and friends, he understood that there were different types of power. He decided to accept the power of governing the large territory to increase his strength. 

Marlon smiling at the Emperor. Time passed and the two became close, as of now, Marlon was the closest person to the Emperor, their ages were only 3 years apart and they could understand each other. It was sad that Yuusha, Augusta… and Christopher were not here. 

"Now that I think about it… Pablo is still missing."

Marlon mumbled. Pablo was nowhere to be seen and even his family didn't know where he is. Marlon decided to forget about him, Pablo is strong so he believed that he won't die easily.

"Un, the Empire will never die."

Emperor Julian added, he was staring down at them. He saw the important people who helped him when he was fighting for the country and at the same time, he saw the others who became deaf and didn't listen to commands of the royal family. All of them would receive rewards and punishment. Julian is a genius and he knew when or how he would do things. 

"First, the people inside this place are the best and brave warriors of the Cransia."

Some of them nodded, accepting his words. Some of them didn't react, they didn't have the right to. 

"The Cransia is standing because of you, brave men. You defended our country from the enemies, and at the same time, you bring glory to our country."

"Glory to the Empire!"

"Glory to the Emperor!"

They shouted simultaneously. The Emperor smirked at them. 

"We overcome the impossible!"

Julian stated. The aristocrats yelled louder, agreeing to his words. 

"They all believed that we will lose, but we proved them wrong!"

"All hail the Emperor!"

"We proved them wrong, Cransia still strong! No matter how they try to attack us, we will not lose!"

The warriors inside their hearts started to awaken. 

"Today, I declare to you! Cransia will never die!"

All of them shouted, believing all his words. 

At the back, one man was nodding too. The Count opened his mouth.

"It seems like my son did a great job…"

Charles Mellwood was happy, he found that a miracle could be made. As a  father, he was proud of his son.

8