MoC 145
194 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

145

The Entei returned to its peaceful life. The people move on, the war still left scars on their hearts but people always moved forward, if not, they would die in depression. 

Princess Aria wiped her forehead, she was sweating so much because of too much training. She was doing her best to get stronger, she realized that to protect her loved ones, she needed to step up and be powerful to protect them. A maid was on standby, she was holding a towel and gave them to the Princess. 

"Thank you."

Aria said and smiled like an angel. Maids of the Mellwood learned that the Princess was a good person and all of the bad rumors related to her were fake. She always thanked the workers and she even gave them gifts, how could a woman like her be bad? She's an angel!

The maid blushed and bowed her head. She was happy that they have a sweet woman like her in the mansion. The Countess was a bit sad since Christopher died, she looked like she did move on but everyone could see that she was still sad. The Princess was the one who made the Countess forget her sadness, everyday she would talk to the Countess so that she won't be bored. 

As time passed, the Countess returned to her normal self. She was healthy now and she eats well. The workers were thankful to the Princess, if not because of her the Countess would still remain inside her room and cry. 

"Princess it's your time to study."

A man who was wearing a mask approached them. He was a personal Knight of the Princess, Aria met him in the war. It was known that the man had a large scar on his face that's why he was covering his face with a mask... They didn't know that it's Christopher, their heads were rigged and hypnotized believing that he was a Knight. 

"Oh is that so, Riter?"

Princess smiled and decided to stop her training. She glanced at Christopher, she knew what he meant by studying. She was the one who proposed of using the excuse of study for them to have time to spend with each other. And most of the time, they studied naked. 

"I will teach history this time."

Christopher didn't react, he was a professional actor and he didn't want to expose any feelings. 

"Oh, history~~ I like it."

She winked but the man remains unfazed. It was fortunate that the maid didn't see their flirting. Princess Aria extended her hand, gesturing the man to take it. It was a bold act but Christopher played with her. He knew that Aria would pout and bother him if he won't do it. 

He took her hand and escorted her into the mansion. Princess Aria giggled and slowly whispered to his ear. 

"You look cute~"

She peeked trying to see his reaction under the mask. 

"Thank you."

A mild answer. The Princess kicked her tongue, she wanted to see a bit of embarrassment but looked like she failed again. She walked faster and released her hand, she made a "hmmph!". 

" You didn't treat me seriously- kya!"

The woman's stiletto broke and she started to stumble. A strong arm held her and stopped her from falling. Christopher moved swiftly, his voice was a bit shaken. 

"I- I'm okay."

The woman stuttered, her face was so close to him. She could hear his breathing and she concluded that Christopher was worried. Aria giggled, she realized that Christopher really does care. 

"Christopher~ your emotions are showing."

Her fingers touched his chest, she wanted to destroy the clothes that he wears and eat him here. 

"…"

Christopher sighed and found that Aria was alright since she could still tease him. 

"Fufu. Your reaction is so cute."

She couldn't see his face but she knew that Christopher was blushing. His ears were red. 

………

……

Christopher improved his powers now. Within this year, he talked to the followers of the Apostle and they taught him how to use the Blood Element. 

He was an Intermediate now, he easily learned the concept of using an Element because he was the one who created it in the first place. The main factor to use an Element is using your imagination. Christopher came from a world where people lived in creating fantasies, illusions, and imaginations were the norm. He easily grasped the Element. 

As for the two Embodiments, he learned something when he embedded the bloodstone into the dagger. He didn't know why but it seemed like he had a talent in creating Runes. He knew that he had two authorities coming from the Goddesses and he could use their authorities to create an artifact but he didn't think that he could do it well. 

He didn't even need a blacksmith, he just put the Blood Stone and it merged with the dagger. He saw ancient languages floating in the air while doing that, he could read them perfectly but he felt like they were not arranged well. He decided to organize them and wala!! The two Embodiments merged. 

The dagger became a crimson one and it gained another power. It could transform into a blood sword, it could extend ten meters long like a whip and Christopher could control it since he is a Blood Mahikero.

9