Chapter 146
176 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

146

Veronica was sipping her tea, Princess Aria was with her, and they were talking about stuff. Riter(Christopher) was standing around the door, he was doing his job seriously. 

They were the only three inside the room but Christopher was still using his alias as a Knight- Bulter- Teacher of Princess Aria. 

The two women giggled watching him. They were amazed at how Christopher do his job with the utmost best. He didn't react to their giggling. 

Veronica decided to stand.

"Mister Riter is it alright if I ask you to join us with our tea party? Princess and I are a bit lonely so can you please join."

Veronica asked with a mild voice. Since Christopher used the persona of Riter, she decided to use her position to ask him to have some fun. She used this excuse to force her serious som to join. 

"… Yes, Countess."

Christopher nodded, he knew that his mother was playing on him. He walked and join them, his mask was still on but he could drink because the mask was opened around his mouth. 

Aria grinned and extended her hand. 

"Why don't you take off your mask?"

She smiled and touched the mask but Christopher shook his head and bowed. 

"I'm sorry but I don't want to show my face, I don't want to upset your relaxation."

Aria pout and Veronica laughed. They both knew that he didn't have any scar on the face. 

"But I want to see your face!"

Aria extended her hands and this time, she was pushing her wants. Christopher wanted to say no to her but Aria moved and sat on his lap. Veronica giggled watching them fighting over small things.

"Fufu, you two are really looking good with each other." 

She giggled as the two were flirting, Aria won and she held the mask. She had a smug face, Christopher sighed and decided to let it be. 

………

……

Christopher was in a quiet place, he was using his dagger that was recently embedded with another embodiment. 

"Hm, what is the best way to use this?"

He started his training, his sword moved in the middle of the night. It made a slicing sound, the dagger became a sword. 

Christopher breathed a deep one, he wanted to try the technique that his father taught to him. The essential factor of this technique is speed. He was not a Rara Avis but he could find another way to be fast. His legs changed into wolf-like legs, his body vanished, however, he appeared around the wall. He almost hit the concrete wall, he couldn't control the technique well. Even the sword returned to the dagger because he released it. The weapon was on the ground where he was before he started his technique. 

"I guess, I need more time to practice."

Christopher grabbed the dagger, he couldn't believe that the two embodiment were having harmony. Perhaps Pariah and Carmine had an understanding. Christopher was thankful about it. He started to train again. 

This time, he decided to train his sword fighting. He learned that his sword could extend like a whip. He swung the sword and it reached the other side of the training ground, it traveled across and even sliced the wall. 

Not only that, he used his Blood Element and the sword went in another direction. It became like a snake that could change its direction at will. 

"I can use this as a surprise attack."

Christopher nodded and cast the weapon to return to normal. It was the time to greet the guest.

"… And? What is it this time?"

Christopher said. He knew that he was here watching him. 

"You find me, huh. I can not believe that the son of Count Mellwood who people believed is dead is actually alive. Not only that, he has the power of heretics… "

Zoan glared at him, he was still doubtful about Christopher's true or real identity. He met him when they studied the Tomb of Death Necromancer, Christopher and the Bishop talk alone. After that, the Bishop became weird until one day she disappeared. Zoan strongly believed that Christopher was the reason why their Bishop disappeared. 

"About that, why don't you ask your Archbishop?"

Christopher waved his hand, he knew that this kid didn't like him. 

"… I will."

Zoan gritted his teeth.

"The Archbishop wants to talk to you. He said that he had a message from the Goddess… I tell you this, I don't trust you. The power of heretics is flowing in your body, if you try anything bad that can cause danger to us, I will kill you."

Zoan would do anything to protect the organization that took care of him. If Christopher is a bad idea, he won't hesitate to cut his head off.

"Pfft- try it. Kid, you are still young to say that."

Christopher chuckled. He faced many strong people and monsters, he felt like Zoan was not an opponent anymore. 

7