Chapter 148
455 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

148

Christopher and Zoan reached the place where the Archbishop was waiting for them. They entered the place and found an old man who had a hunched back and long beard. He is the leader of the Temple of Death, Archbishop Kadil. Christopher stared at him, he only met the Archbishop once. It was when the agreement was created, the followers visited the Count directly and talked to him. Christopher was acting as Retir at that time, still the Archbishop saw his disguise and smirked at him. 

That was the time when Christopher understood that this man was hard to face. The old man was releasing aura, even Count Mellwood was seriously speaking to him. The Archbishop was strong, he may look old but this increased his image of being strong. His experiences together with his power made Kadil strong.  

Christopher gulped looking at the old who was using a staff so that he could stand. Kadil laughed when he detected their presence. 

"Hahaha, so you are here? I'm jealous of the kids these days, they could have the time of life. "

Kadil was actually a grumpy old man whenever the topic was about age… Anyway, he is wholesome if you don't think about it. 

"Gahaha, please forget what I said. I'm just grumbling because I can't have some fun unlike you."

Kadil laughed at them. Zoan and Christopher only nodded, they didn't how to respond.

"Zoan can you please give us some time. I and Christopher had something we need to talk about."

"As you wish, Archbishop. "

Zoan bowed his head, he glared at Christopher before leaving the place. He didn't have to be afraid to leave the two alone because the Archbishop was hella strong. If Christopher tried to do something, his head would surely roll on the ground. Still, he glared at Christopher because he wanted to say that don't do something bad or else. 

Christopher looked at the kid, he chuckled. Zoan was serious about his work but for Christopher, he was still a child who had an immature attitude. He shook his head about it. 

"So Christopher, maybe you already know the reason why you are here? The Goddess said that you are smart not to belittle, your accomplishments of helping the Cransia are amazing. No one knew what you did, you moved in the shadow and created a path to victory."

Kadil started speaking, he gathered many intel about Christopher, some of it where the Goddess. Truth be told, he won't complete the puzzle if not because of the Goddess of Death.

Christopher listened to him, he didn't speak nor disturb the old man. He knew that the Goddesses had their eyes on the person who they found interesting. As of now, Christopher believed that many of them were watching him. Thankfully, the Temple was a good place to hide, every Temple had the power to cover the eyes of the Goddesses. Right now, only the Goddess of Death could hear what they were talking. 

"I heard that the Bishop helped you, is she fine? I didn't hear any news about her after she said that she will relinquish her position as Bishops."

Kadil stroke his long beard. He stared at Christopher trying to read his mind, he was actually confused why Christopher had a strong mind even though he was just a young man. The old man didn't know that Christopher had the power to block any mind-reading power, and if we were talking about Christopher's facial expressions, he could control with no problem. Christopher was good at acting that he even tricked many people. 

Kadil was stroking his beard thinking about this man. All he wanted to know is does Christopher is good for their Temple or not. He wanted to access him on his own.

"Don't worry, the Bishop is fine."

Christopher didn't elaborate but he knew that Acacia was doing good. She was with Yuusha, as of now, their relationship was starting to get deeper. Although another woman would join them, Yuusha would meet Luze Obata. The harem was starting to establish, Yuusha would meet new women. 

Christopher smiled and gave Yuusha good luck in his mind. He knew what hardship Yuusha would face, now that the Entei and the Cransia are safe and the war ended earlier, Christopher didn't have any intention of helping or following the will of the Auburn War. He was just reading the book to know what was happening to Yuusha and his adventure. 

Still, he knew that in seven months a major event would happen in a kingdom. A Prince would start a revolution and stole the throne from his father, he was a crazy Prince.… Christopher's mission was to help the crazy Prince to get the throne. Why? Because he wanted to help the followers of Woman of Abomination to create an official Temple.

7