Ch37: Bad valentines day
949 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bad valentines day

February 14

When I woke up I was in Tamamo's laps, I turned to look around me, I was in the living room when I saw the fence I could see that only a couple of minutes had passed. Momo was talking trying to explain the situation of our relationship, while my mother was sitting on the sofa in an intimidating way, like a queen on her throne. Apparently, after my return to earth with Tamamo, she met Stella and informed her about what happened to the marriage papers and applied slave magic on her. But Momo, trying not to bother me, went to my house to continue taking care of my father, hiding everything that happened.  But according to Momo my father has been acting weird lately, he says that his usual smile disappeared a week ago when he apparently lost a series of bets against someone. It seems that my property was not in danger, but my father can't seem to sleep for some reason. Yesterday my father said that he would take a couple of days to do a business trip. He also managed to somehow convince Momo to come to live with me, saying that married people should stay together. It was even her idea of introducing herself by saying something to misunderstand. Without a doubt, it was all this was my father's work, this has his style of annoying people. Apparently, Momo managed to get permission to come by direct order of THE BOSS because after being informed of the marriage he even went ahead so that she only had to pick up the passport at one of the immigration offices.

As she spoke, my mother changed the target of her anger, it was no longer me, but my father. When she heard about how he used the excuse of the marriage between Momo and me to get rid of his caregiver for a "business trip" in a highly touristy tropical planet, where beautiful women are everywhere, she took one of the photographs where He was and she threw him hard against a wall

"When I see my damned husband again, I'm going to kill him!" My mother said completely furious
"First he leaves us, and then he uses the money of one of my children to be with other women"
"And here I am, living worried about his death"
"I don't remember marrying a scum of a person"
"How prolific is the hitman market in heaven?"
"They are expensive?" my mother started saying really worrying things

"This is my fault, I should never have listened to someone known for cheating"
"I just got carried away a little by my desire to visit the Earth and be living with Cesar" Momo said sadly when she saw the ease with which she was deceived

My mother then stopped and turned to see the transparent angel, and seeming to remember that despite the appearance she had in front of her a young girl doubtful of her future because she came here only following her wish, the only thing she occupied was a little initial impulse that my father gave her the courage to make the journey to me.

"This is not your fault, you only did what you thought was right"
"Blame it on him for using that resolution of yours to his advantage" My mother said hugging Momo.

...

"Your body is quite cold"
"You are a living being, right?"
"Wait a minute"
"Before that"
"Are you wearing clothes right now?" asked my mother after taking a better look at Momo

"Cesar!"
"We have 15 minutes before the start of classes!" Tamamo told me when she saw the house clock.

With everything that had passed through the angel, we forgot that we still had to go to class. Even though I would like to help Momo, I can't let go of keeping an eye on Haru either. So I told my mother to please let the girl stay in the house and be able to talk more calmly. After hastily saying goodbye, Maria, Tama and I ran from our house to try to get to school on time. But it was impossible because still fearing for my sister's health, I decided that we should stop for a moment to rest. When we got to the gate, it was closed, so we had to wait for the first lessons to finish in order to enter the school.

As if it were not enough, today was the day to deliver the group work that the teacher left us, which of course we forgot to complete, so the teacher scolds us during class. She later apologized to us during lunch by saying that she did it to avoid being discovered by the parents of other students, although they apparently suspect that Warlady could be altering our academic grades, which she actually does.

In the afternoon another news happened in the school because apparently for the next week there will be a school trip to the mountains for several days. First, we will go to a visit to a temple, then we will visit a power station to see how it works, and then we will make a small two-day camp in some cabins in the forest. While my classmates were excited, I was inside in a panic thinking about how to solve that situation, because if Haru happened to go on the trip I would have to go too, and that would probably mean I would have to sleep next to the other girls from My class, and although that usually sounds like good news, I was wondering what I was going to do to hide my tail and fox ears for those two or three days.

After school and after Haru was picked up by the patrol, Tamamo approached me and handed me a bag with a couple of small chocolates, for Valentine's Day, at the school gate and in front of everyone. She had made them herself after practicing a lot these days, but although the shape they were quite peculiar, I could also see with the passion with which they were made. And she made me remember something important again!

Today was Valentine's Day. I still hadn't gotten the sweets for Tama and if that was not enough I should also get something for Momo now that she's here

Maria, trying to help me, reminded Tamamo that they expected her to help the cafeteria, so she decided to accompany her. While I ran to the store where I had the teddy bear aside and I finished paying for it, without time to waste after that I tried to find something that I could give to Momo but it was almost impossible to look for something romantic that had not been sold Almost all the flower shops with pretty things were already empty. I only managed to find a couple of Valentine's cards in a book store, but there were those that said "for my only and true love", the store clerk looked at me suspiciously when he saw that I was buying two of those cards.

It was already the time when most of the stores closed, so finding something for Momo became impossible. So I started looking for alternatives, in one of those I remembered that she liked to fix things too, so I managed to get a cheap universal screwdriver that I thought would be useful to her. And during the return trip, I thought about getting the sweets from a convenience store, but all the sweets that I passed through had been brutally looted. So I went back to resorting to other ideas, first I thought maybe some ice cream, but those were also empty, I was already beginning to be worried about how dangerous a Valentine's Day was for a store. In the end, I resorted to two packages of cookies with chocolate chips because the truth was I could not find anything better and it was getting very late.

Back at the house, everyone was already there, I was the last to return. They were all sitting in the living room, with my mother sitting in the center with her family album, showing them photos from when I was a child. Yes, exactly the embarrassing ones that you want to hide from everyone were exactly the ones they were seeing. And to top it off, when they saw me arrive they started laughing without telling me why.

"Don't worry too much"
"I just thought that your two wives should know what you were like before you became a girl"
"Like this photo here!"
"Here is the time you proposed to your childhood friend"
"And this here is me trying to cheer him up after what happened" my mother said trying to hide that she was doing it on purpose.

"But what are they teaching them !!?"
"Take that away!!"
"You told me that you would never tell anyone about it and it turns out that you even took pictures of me !?"

"You looked pretty cute in that bunny suit at the costume party"
"But I still wonder why they let you take the costume you were working with at the amusement park for the party?"

"I had borrowed it so I wouldn't have to buy one"
"But that is not the point!"

"How old was Cesar when this happened?" asked the goddess

"He was 15 when that"
"But unfortunately from that day on, you didn't get along with Sharon again"

"She rejected me in front of everyone and made fun of me!"
"And also it turned out that she had her boyfriend at the party"
"She never told me she had one because the very hypocrite said she wanted me to keep being nice to her if the relationship doesn't work out!"
"And you want me to get along with that bitch?"
"Also Tama and Momo are here, we shouldn't talk about that subject!"
"You have no consideration?" I hadn't been so mad at my mother in years, but right now I was about to explode

"Well this is fair isn't it?"
"After all, you didn't tell me that there was someone who loved you other than Tamamo"
"If you don't like to be betrayed, why then do you betray this angel by hiding her from your family?"
"Shouldn't she feel just as mad as you are right now?"
"You owe her an apology because what that bitch did with you, you are doing with an innocent girl like Momo"

...

...

...

My mother was right, I owed the angel an apology because even though I didn't tell them anything to avoid further misunderstandings, I didn't correct it later. I offended Momo by trying to hide from my family and pretend she doesn't exist.

"I am so sorry..."
"I did not want..."
"I'm sorry for everything I've caused you because of my selfishness"
"I tried to hide from my family by pretending you don't exist"
"My act was wrong and I regret it" I said while lowering my head as much as I could before Momo in the form of an apology

Momo looked at me with a compassionate face upon seeing me. She walks up to me and touches me with her hands to make me lookup.

"It's okay"
"I know you didn't want to do it with bad intentions"
"I can understand why you did it, the truth is that I think that this is all my fault because now you must be with me"
"I still feel that I have no right to be here with you today"
"But even so, you not only accept me, but you even apologize for thinking that you offended me for something like that"
"You don't have to apologize for that"
"But still I'm happy that you did"
"Thank you"

I wanted to cry out of embarrassment, but I knew that would only make it worse. So I took a deep breath and walked over to deliver the gifts I had gotten to Tama and Momo. When they both saw that the two letters said the same thing, I was trying to find a bag so that I could cover my face for the rest of my life. But then Tamamo ran and hugged me happily Momo stayed in the chair watching us, with a smile, looking at her letter and the screwdriver.

"It must have taken you a lot to get it right?" She said the glass angel
"I thank you very much for your gift"
"I really did not expect this at all, I know I came without warning you so it must have been really difficult for you"
"I don't even have something to give you in exchange for this"
"The only thing I brought for you is Luna's core"
"But I'm not sure if you really want to have something sad like that next to you"

Momo said as she opened the big suitcase that she brought with her, and between several wrapped cloths came to a beautifully decorated glass box, inside there was a gem similar to the crystals in my hair, but it was phosphorescent green, it was on a small colored pillow purple. It was not a gem that was valuable, not for people, maybe only for me, it had some value. My whole family stared at him in amazement to see such an object treated with such care and beautiful packaging

"Your father and I looked for the best craftsman to do the glasswork, from inside the box you can see the surroundings perfectly, as you requested" said the girl who looked the same as the box she was holding
"I hope it's to your liking"

"It is perfect!"
"It's just how I had it in mind" I exclaimed

I took the gem carefully in my hands, I looked at it carefully, checking that it was in excellent condition.

"I'm sorry that it took me so long to see you again" I said without addressing anyone in particular.

"What is wrong with that gem?"
"Why do they treat it as a luxury item?"
"You don't even treat the Codex that carefully" my sister asked curiously

"Well it's a bit of an old story about my early years during the war against dragons"
"But I'm still going to tell the story because I want you to treat this gem well"
"Because it is important to me"

As I warned them that the story would be quite long, my mother began to cook something while we all bathed and changed into our pajamas. Maria for some strange reason brought with me a book with a black cover and a strange drawing. Tamamo was on the ground while she wrote talismans with the brush, Momo was sitting trying to serve a drink, my mother on the other hand was bringing sandwiches again. I, for my part, carefully placed the glass box on the fireplace, together with the photos of the family, the most important place in the house, and began to tell my story about the gem.

36