Ch48: Inhuman Prison
787 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

This chapter could be much stronger than the others, although perhaps for some it is not, probably this will not be to the liking of some, so I put this as a warning.

Inhuman Prison

Interstellar Mansion,Lothar Golden
Aria's world
8:54 PM

Right now I was in a common room in a mansion of unimaginable luxury, and among all the luxuries and the exquisite finish, I was throwing all possible books on the floor without any consideration in a desperate way, after looking for a while to somehow activate the secret door that was hidden in the bookcase, my patience ran out, so I took a small statue and hit the wall around it, in the new hole I found the cables that activated the mechanism and cut it. A strange sound was heard and then nothing happened, but when I checked the bookcase I could move it now, so I pushed it out of the way, finally revealing the stairs that led to the interior of the mansion. Without wasting time I took the gun out of my apron and went inside, I did not know what I could find in there, but most likely it is going to attack me, so I have to not hesitate and defend myself quickly. 

I quickly went down the stone stairs until I come across something disturbing, It was a fairly large room, where there were cells everywhere, even on the floor, it was a prison. But that was the least of it, the strange thing was the unusual amount of dried blood that was everywhere, between the ground or the bars, almost the whole place was stained with red stains everywhere. This was a medieval prison, the place had all kinds of torture instruments, from whips and chains to the bloody iron maiden, what the hell is this place? They asked me to come for a doomsday computer, how can there be such a piece of technology in a hellish place like this?. But the strangest thing of all is that despite a large amount of blood that was in the place, there was no one, the place was empty, only I was standing in that place with a gun in hand. But I didn't have time to lose, according to Stella I don't have much time left and if they discover me now I will have to fight until I get out of here, I want to be hidden for as long as possible.

I decided to continue my journey into the prison, or rather the dungeon, the place was much bigger than I originally believed. But after a few minutes lost I quickly managed to find a corridor a little different from the rest, but also even more disturbing, Now the place still looked like the inside of a medieval castle, but now there were lights and machines everywhere, Machines connected to human parts, tubes with shredded parts of people inside, in some places there were hospital beds with blood in them. And the smell, the smell was unmistakable, it was the horrible smell of rotting corpses, it was really terrible. Whatever happens in this place, it won't be to save the world, that's for sure. Moving a little further I could see the source of the smell, it was a well, full of corpses, some seemed recent, others, others were practically bones with a little meat still attached, It is difficult to distinguish due to decomposition, but the number of girls who were dead was also worryingly high, at least most of what could be distinguished were young women. It was a terrifying sight, that I thought I would never again see something like this again. Suddenly a guard came out of a nearby door that he hadn't noticed before. This is bad, I have to do something and it must be now!
 
Without much time to think of something better, I threw myself into the pool and covered myself a bit with one of the bodies. The guard walked quite slowly, he seemed to be sleepy, so he did not want to walk, and at his place, he stood near the pit. Who the hell would be sleepy in a place like this and even worse almost sleep near the source of all this horrible smell. Suddenly the guard seemed to notice that I was breathing because his face went from a sleeper to be on alert, he was drawing a gun!. Seeing that my plan had failed, I resorted to plan B: try to kill him silently. I immediately jumped from where I was and jumped on him, grabbed his head with my hands, and tried to break his neck with my hands, but he was too much stronger than me, seeing that that would not lead me anywhere, he quickly changed the method, I jumped back, grabbed his neck with my arm and pushed him into the hole. When we barely fell and without giving him time to scream I got behind him to strangle him with my arm that I still had around his neck. He tried to fight for his life desperately, trying to grab me with his arms, throwing himself sideways, throwing himself back around. But I was determined, I would not release him until he was dead. After a few moments he stopped moving, he had lost consciousness, but even so, he was still not dead, I had to wait a little longer until he felt like losing his pulse, after quickly checking I saw that he was really dead for what leaves it there, inside the hole.  I returned to my path, now faster than before because it was almost nine o'clock, the time limit to steal the computer.
 
After crossing a wooden door I came across something strange again, the place had changed its design again, but even if that was the usual tonight, this time it left me surprised because now it was a laboratory, a high-tech laboratory, really high-tech, Led lights everywhere, computers and monitors, but even so, there were still traces of the previous rooms, beds full of blood, stasis tubes full of spinal cords or other organs, on the still stone floor you could see a path of blood that leads to a single place, whatever they did here I don't think it was very different from a meat shop. If I had learned something throughout my terrible adventures, it is that you always have to keep a clear and focused mind, no matter what is happening around you but, even I was on my nerves in this horrible place, and to top it all off, another door opened near me from where a person in a lab coat came out this time, I had him in front of me, he was about to see me, but then I heard how some kind of mechanism opened behind me. door and arms took me by surprise from behind, dragging me inside. I quickly removed them from the counter and turned around ready to shoot whoever had touched me.

 
But this time I had to stop myself immediately because in front of me I had a girl, she was quite young, she was white and with blond hair, a pretty delicate doll suit, and she had a curious face because she looked at me with attention, seeming to try not to raise my suspicions anymore, she lifted her skirt a bit and accompanied him with a gesture of greeting.  And suddenly, looking at her with more attention, I could see that not only her clothes were those of a doll, but her body was also, everywhere she had doll joints, her arms, knees, even the fingers of her hands had.  What I had in front of me was certainly not human. We were in a rather peculiar room because this time it was a closed room, but unlike the previous ones this was padded, just like in those madhouses, the place was white and clean, with good lighting, although in one corner you could see that there was a security camera, the door behind me was very different from the rest, it was metal and very modern, it opened automatically, so I couldn't open it unless I smashed it first.
 
"Who are you?" she asked

"Sorry I'm the new housemaid"
"I got lost trying to find the brooms" I said to her while pointing my gun at her, It was the first excuse that crossed my mind

"How did you get here?" the girl asked again

"That does not matter now"
"Right now you have two options"
"The first is that you get out of my way"
"The other is that if you try something I will kill you"
"Which do you prefer?"

"You are not an employee of this mansion"
"Even less, I can't find any identification of you"
"No wait, there is an ID"
"Is it from the registration of a school in Japan?"
"However it is false"
"You really don't have any ID!"
"What are you?"

"What the hell?"
"How do you know that?"
"That's not even from here, that's from Earth!" I was so surprised that I started talking out loud

"The first time you appeared was during the battle of Oslo last year"
"After that, you showed up a couple more times but reports say you disappeared in the battle of Vienna"
"Then you came back out of nowhere around noon in the middle of Sumida City in Tokyo"
"I've never seen such an erratic person before"
"Could it be an error in my programming?"

This is getting ridiculous, that doll in front of me is dangerous, she managed to discover me in a matter of seconds, where is she getting all that information from?. The only thing she has seen of me is my face, she doesn't even know my name

"Your intuition is pretty good" I raised my hand that was holding the gun and I pointed at his head.
"But I am not forced to introduce myself and speak either"

"One moment!" She said surprised
"You killed guard Ponce Durant without hesitation"
"You are someone who is infiltrating here!"
"You are not affiliated with the I.S.C!"
"It is surprising that you have come this far despite not being working for them"
"This is good, it means that you are someone I can trust" while she said that, during that moment I thought I was seeing Nanami in front of me. This was almost the same as when she called me to her room in her castle the first time.
"We do not have time"
"We need to rescue her as soon as possible !!" She gently took my free hand

"What are you talking about?"
"rescue?"
"who?"

"My other me"
"Unit 2689"
"My last sister in operational status "
"She is being prepped in the testing room near here."
"If she fails the test it will be the end"
"They will destroy us both"
"You are someone who could get her out of there"
"Please rescue her, I beg you!" She started to push me towards the door that led to the exit.

"Wait a bit"
"I have other things to do"
"First I need to steal a supercomputer or that could destroy the Earth"
"After that, I will try to find out where your sister is"
"If you help me know where it is, I can help you"
"I also need to know what is happening here and who are you and your sister?"
" And where are the other prisoners?

"It is us, my sister she is going to activate the ICBM in retaliation for the tests with the other girls"
"No time to explain"
"The test will start at any time"
"After exiting this door take the hall to the left"
"It will be sealed by several floodgates, I will take care of opening them for you"
"You just run as fast as you can"
"Your weapon is 7.63 × 25mm Mauser ammunition"
"It will not have the penetration force necessary to take down the guard's armor"
"When you see the wooden door open it just a little and shoot at a height of between twenty or thirty centimeters"
"That should reduce the guard's fighting strength"
"After that finish it and stop testing any price"
"Take my sister out of the test station and go back to this room"
"After that, we will try to escape from this place!"

There was a high probability that what she was saying was just a trap to stop me. But it was also true that despite her stoic appearance, she did look slightly worried but that sister she had. Although it was much easier to just ignore her, I decided to help her even if she was a trap, because if she didn't do it and it turns out that she was telling the truth, I couldn't bear it. That and that in a way it reminded me a bit of Nanami and her way of acting, it was probably just my imagination, but even so I wanted to at least help if that would ease my nights a bit more.

"So are you going to help me?"
"All right" I said so honestly that it almost even seemed like a child had said it.
"This took a turn I didn't expect" I said in a way between sarcastically and stunned
"I thought this ends like the previous times that there was a girl in the middle of a strange place"

"so yes, you are going to help me!"
"I agree"
"I will give you support from here!"
"Please rescue her" she said nodding with a slight smile on her face

I turned around and got ready to start all of this. When this door opens there will be no going back, I will have to run and kill for my life one more time, and if I want to rescue these two girls I will have to do it perfectly, without mistakes. I took my gun and held it with both hands, it was at that moment when I thought about how I had ended up in this situation once more, that I had said that I did not want to do it again. But that was hopeless now, right after the door opened automatically and I started running.
 
 

 

How do you think violence is in this episode or in the serie in general?
  • It is quite mature and realistic Votes: 16 59.3%
  • It is too violent at times, but not enough at other times. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is quite violent and should put tags Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not violent enough to warrant warning Votes: 11 40.7%
Total voters: 27
20