Ch165: Fast And Furious
434 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fast And Furious

Metropolitan Expressway Bayshore Route, Tokyo and Chiba, Japan
June 15
1:00 PM

The old car was speeding down the street. An old sedan, a dark blue Toyota Chaser x40 but very well preserved. Inspector Yamamoto was doing his best to get us out of the brutal shootout we were in just a few moments ago. I was sitting in the back next to Tamamo, who was treating my chest wound, had taken off my vest, and was checking the wound for better healing.

"Hell Elise"
"You're lucky that thanks to the huge tits and the vest you managed to reduce the impact of the bullet"
"It's a miracle the bullet didn't hit you in the ribs or continue to pierce deeper"

"Can you remove the bullet?"

"I don't have the equipment to do it"
"I could try to do it with my hands but ...."

"Don't even think about it"
"Hell, why the fuck did they shoot my first aid kit too?"

"It was also partly the first aid kit in your vest that helped stop the bullet"

"I have an extra medical kit in the glove compartment"
"There are medical clamps" Said the old man pointing at it

"There you go Mom" Kasumi, who was next to it, checked it and passed it on to Tamamo.

"And what the hell are you?"
"Are you one of those Empire robots?"
"Why are you with Adelis?"  Said the old man a little irritated.

"My name is Kasumi"
"We've met before, remember"
"I've been working at the White Moon Cafeteria for quite some time now"
"I'm the cashier there"

"Really?"
"Now that I remember, Haru mentioned something about robot twins."

"Ouch ouch ouch!"
"But do it carefully!"
"I don't want the bullet to go deeper!"

"I'm sorry!"
"It's the first time I've done this and the car won't stop moving!"

"All right back there girl?"
"Can you hold on?"

"Don't worry"
"It's not the first time I've been shot"
"And I don't think it will be the last"

"That does not calm me down"

"Me neither"

"!!!!"
"Elise!"
"Charlotte is sending me an address near here"
"It looks like Adelis wants you to go there for some reason"

"What the fuck?"
"Can't it wait until later?"
"I'm too busy dying to go grocery shopping for the house."

"????"
"It's from Lisa"
"Nobody understands it either but she wants you to go there"
"She's pretty insistent" Even Kasumi tilted her head, indicating that she was as confused as the others.

"....."
"Okay"
"Tell the old man how to get there"

"I am not your taxi driver you know"

Kasumi pointed the way as if it were a GPS. The place took us off the road to a nearby part where there were several stores, after turning in a block we had arrived at the right place, but there was nothing to indicate what to do. To make matters worse Tamamo had not been able to remove my bullet but at least he had managed to stop the bleeding. I didn't want to spend more time with the bomb in my hands, so I quickly checked around to see what Lisa cared so much about was what there, at this point I was trusting her blindly. I checked the nearby stores and I could see a very curious one, a massage center, a small spa called "Cesar's rest", it was too much coincidence, or rather the lack of it. Despite the pain I got up and took my backpack, I told the others to wait for me, because it was important and walked inside. 

Once inside, the clerk looked at me and took two security keys out of a drawer in her desk and put them in front of me.

"You are on time for your doctor's appointment"
"He is waiting for you in the back room"
"Please remember to keep your belongings in a safe place"
"Security boxes are in the hallway"

I was amazed at the serious reception I was met with. I said nothing and took the keys to continue on my way, the keys were numbered 11-22, oddly enough on my birthday. In the hallway, there were several safety deposit boxes, a lot of them in fact, something quite rare for a Spa center, but still, I kept looking for the number, box number 11 of line 22. It was a big huge safe, I opened the box and found another suitcase, a black one. I placed it on the table and checked its contents, in it, there was a metal tube, along with a switch and a battery, on the lid it had pasted a sheet indicating what each part was, but the most curious part is that my keychain also reacted to this case, there was no doubt, it emitted radiation, even much more than the one I already had. 

I took the new bomb and put the Red Mercury one in the safety box. I thought about leaving but the pain made me stop moving, and I remembered that I had been told that the doctor was waiting for me, so I turned around and went into the room mentioned before. A slightly older man with a neat beard was waiting for me, he was cleaning a glass cup with a towel when he noticed my presence he put it on a shelf and told me to sit on the bed in front of him. 

"Excuse me, do I know you?"

"You don't have to be afraid, I'm a friend of your father"
"You seem to be in a hurry, why don't you sit here while I help you with those wounds"
"I don't think you can lose any more blood without losing consciousness"

"Talking about time"
"May I know why this other suitcase?" I said as I sat down to receive medical treatment.

"In this black suitcase is a RA-115s, disarmed of course"
"A lost Soviet atomic bomb that I had the luxury of finding on one of my trips for a client"
"The same one already well known to US security"
"I think it is much better for me to give them this one with known technology than to give them the fantasy bomb that should not exist for humans"
"After all red mercury is no longer found on earth since Atlantis was destroyed"

"So you opened a branch here?"

"I'm sorry that's not the case"
"The spa business is not what it used to be in this neighborhood"
"So today will be the last day we will be open for business"
"Probably by this evening there will be no trace of our store"
"Please remember that we will take everything you leave here with us so don't leave anything you don't want to lose"

"Can you hurry up"
"They're waiting for me outside"

"Yes, of course!"
"Just need to put more medical gel and you're good to go!"
"See, good as new, without even a scar"
"Not to brag, but I'm enormously proud of my medical skills"
"Please remember to eat plenty in the next few days"
"Your body still has to make up for lost blood"

"Thanks Doc"

I jumped out of bed and got back on my feet, the pain was gone and I felt great. I ran down the hallway in a hurry and got back to the receptionist.

"Tell them I want them to send my bag to the Jade throne"
"My father has permission to leave it there"
"Do not disappoint me, If anyone else approaches, open fire immediately."

"Of course"
"Trust in our motto"

I left the place and ran back to inspector Yamamoto's car. He himself was checking a tablet and looking at the map, trying to find the best way to get to the port of Yokosuka, but there was not much to do, the route was quite simple, unfortunately.

"The route is too direct"
"Very predictable"

"We have no other choice"
"We have to deliver it as soon as possible"
"The whole city depends on it"

"May I ask what's in the new suitcase?"
"How valuable is the suitcase for them to risk attacking on a day when there is more security in the country?"

"An RA-115s lost and now found"

"...."
"...."
"God Damn it"
"Is it real?"

"Wait, do you know what it is?"

"When I was young I helped the C.I.A. look for one and I ended up finding it"
"Those were busy days at that time"

"Wow, so we have a Major League player here."

"So what's the plan girl?"

"Going in a straight line very fast"
"We stop at nothing and shoot at everything"

"I'm too old to be doing this again"

"Come on, one more time"
"Think that you are young again and you have a bomb that you don't want to be taken away from you"

"Well, I don't think it will be any more difficult than when I carried my bomb over the Berlin Wall."
"I don't think it will be any harder this time"

"Wait what!?"

"Elise!"
"Several cars approaching at high speed"
"I think they have found us!" Said Kasumi

The inspector started his car and accelerated immediately, jumping several traffic lights he arrived back at the Bayshore Expressway where it was all about going as fast as we could until we reached the finish line. But as always fate has other plans, a couple of black SUVs were catching up with us, as they were much faster than the poor old car. The SUVs did not belong to the Americans as they were Mercedes-AMG, the president would never use foreign brands for his cars, and neither would a driver with skeleton masks.

When they were close to us we heard several gunshots, they were shooting at us. Kasumi got up from her seat next to the inspector and switched with me. As soon as I finished sitting down I grabbed my gun and pulled out my hand to shoot them back.

"Don't let them shoot my car!"
"The paint is original!" Yamamoto said nervously.

"You watch the road!"
"I don't want to die in a car crash"

"Darling! The other car is catching up!"

"I only have space to shoot one"
"You take care of that one!"

"Ok"

Tamamo took out of one of the sleeves of his kimono his naginata and threw it out of the window towards one of the vehicles that were following us, but the driver noticed and managed to turn the car so it did not hit him directly, the spear hit a part of the roof and bounced off without hurting the car.

"Okay, that's strange"
"Normally my gun can cut metal easily"

"Those motherfuckers have armored cars" I said as I get inside the car to reload my pistol.

"More cars approaching at high speed, civilians"
"High possibility of Kanenaga group terrorists" Kasumi warned.

But I didn't have to say it, from where I was I could see how a white sedan approached us and its occupants started shooting at the black SUVs and the latter in response to the approaching white cars. I didn't miss the opportunity to party either and started shooting as well. A real nightmare on the road, a massive 5 car mass shooting in the middle of a busy highway. A left turn, the potions of the cars changed, the white cars were in front, the black ones behind them shooting at them as well as at us. Yamamoto also pulled out his gun and started shooting while driving, when his gun ran out of ammunition he passed me his revolver waiting for me to reload it for him. Another car was approaching at full speed, it overtook us and hit one of the black SUVs making it fall behind, they shot at the new rival with everything they had, but their car did not even flinch, it was also armored. The new car was a black Ford Shelby GT Super Snake quite recognizable, it was Xi'an's car, she had come to help us. 

 A right turn, the order changes again, we take the lead again, Xi'an's fast car is behind us, using her armored car to protect us, the black SUVs follow him and the white cars continue to chase us without stopping. One of the SUVs manages to overtake Xi'an and rushes against us, Yamamoto turns the car to avoid the hit but it is too late and hits us, the car is damaged and the door next to me fell off the car, leaving me unprotected, but continues to move forward at high speed.

"Not the door!"
"I had just found the replacement lock!" Said the old man in pain.

"Darling! There's something wrong with that car!"

"And now what?"
"!!!!!"
"FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

A new black SUV had appeared, this one had a modified part of the roof, a machine gun was coming out of it, the skeleton man who had the gun loaded the ammunition belt and pulled the strap, he was ready to shoot everything against his nearest victim, I was next to him. In an authentic panic attack, I summoned Avalon to protect me, but due to the awkwardness of my position, I could only hold it with one hand. The great weight of the huge sword was too much for me, but I need continue or die, with great pain I managed to raise the part of the handle a little while the rest was being dragged on the street. Kasumi stood in front of the inspector to protect him from what was coming. A brutal hail of bullets pummeled the vehicle, the metal screamed with each impact and shots ricocheted everywhere. My arm was tired, I couldn't hold on, but I had to endure it if I wanted to live. Xi'an accelerated her car and hit the bully from behind, causing the machine gun operator to stop firing at us for a few moments as he caught up with us again. My canted arm released Avalon who fell into the street and was left behind. Sirens sound, a new challenger is approaching the coliseum, from an access ramp appear several police patrols, what a crazy day we have today.

"I'm fucking pissed off with this bullshit!"
"Fuck everyone!"
"I'm going to do everything myself as always!"
"Here, hold my bag"

Xi'an was doing his best to try to protect us with his car but there were simply too many of them. Three black SUVs, one with a machine gun, two sedans and a white van, and at least a dozen patrol cars, all shooting at each other. A tough but manageable crowd. I finished reloading my gun and with my less tired arm grabbed the roof of the poor Toyota Chaser and jumped onto the roof of our car. A white car was approaching us ready to shoot,the Super Snake was trying to catch it from behind, I signaled Xi'an to move out of the way and she complied without hesitation.

"Avalon!"

I summoned the huge sword in the lane next to us, and it appeared with its widest side facing the vehicle that was catching up with us. The car hit the sword at terminal velocity, but the sword, which was still partially off the ground, did not move one centimeter from its place. The traffic accident was so violent that the car flew backward causing a huge commotion among all our pursuers.

But it still wasn't enough, there was much more to do. I jumped out of my car towards a black SUV, the one closest to us, the one with the machine gun, I shot its operator and turned the turret around, aiming at the other black SUV. I squeezed the trigger, and the bulletsa impacted several times against the driver's side window until it could not take it anymore and gave way, killing the driver and the rest of the occupants in the traffic accident that occurred right after.

The last white sedan approached the car I was in and began firing at both the occupants and me. I turned the turret to use the protection of the turret as cover for myself. But when I finished turning someone else with a gun was waiting for me, one of the occupants of the black SUV started shooting at me with his gun and the rest of the occupants followed him, their priority was to take care of me before the others who were also shooting at them. I used the dead body of the machine gun operator as a shield and with my free hand, I took my pistol and also fired at the interior of the vehicle hoping to hit someone. Seeing the absurdity of the situation, the white van, full of Kanenaga's terrorists, wanted to take advantage and approached to use all its weaponry. But just as they opened the door of the van a spear hit the driver, it was Tamamo's Naginata. The driver tried to remove it but Xi'an hit him from behind and he could not correct his vehicle in time and hit a railing, which hit at full speed and rollover on the road. 

Below me, I could feel how the occupants of the vehicle I got in were shooting at the roof to kill me, but since it was armored I think it hurt them more than me. But I decided not to stop here and jumped to the other side of the SUV to get an angle on the driver and fired. A red spot completely stained the windshield, the car started to wobble and I lost control. Desperately I jumped out to get away from the oncoming traffic accident. Xi'an noticed that I was struggling and braked her car completely so that I could hold on to it, but her car was so slick that I almost fell out of it too, I barely managed to hold on by putting my feet on the wing of her car. We were approaching a large bridge, close to Yokohama Bay, and still had some way to go to reach our destination. 

There was still a black SUV and a white sedan in the chase, the old man's car was a mess and smoke was coming out of it from the damage it had sustained. The cops were still behind us, this time there were fewer of them because some had stayed behind to check the cars that had been eliminated. The traffic on the bridge was a nightmare, but even so Xi'an skillfully overtook the traffic and got closer and closer to the old blue car. A police helicopter appeared on the side of the bridge. 

"This is the Tokyo Police Department speaking!"
"Stop the vehicle and surrender to the police!"
"Stop all this madness!"

A strange sound echoed across the sky, a beam of light followed, the helicopter exploded next, the splash of water right after. Four girls appeared flying replacing the helicopter, the sunlight reflected on various parts of their skin, they were robots, they were Dolls. Two of them went to the other side of the bridge and started firing their guns indiscriminately at everyone. I had to lean to the side of the Super Snake to cover myself and even then parts of the car were damaged. The Inspector being warned by Kasumi braked his car and took cover with another car of an innocent poor guy that he used as a shield. The white sedan had run out of luck and was completely destroyed by the gunfire. But something with the attack I noticed something strange, the black SUV never moved and yet it was not hit in the slightest.

"Mini Toretto Watch out!" scream Xi'an.

A Doll was coming straight toward me, she was going to use her light sword to kill me. I clenched my fists between the wing of the car to avoid falling, I released my hands and summoned Avalon again in front of me, managing to catch it in time to stop the blow. The impact was so strong that metal pieces went flying, the Doll had been damaged, I on the other hand was upside down behind the car, I was only holding on thanks to my feet, and even so, the wing was cutting me. I let go of the sword and grabbed the wing with another hand for fear of falling.

"Don't worry, I can fix it" my driver shouted.

Xi'an braked the car suddenly and I flew to the front due to the inertia, staying on the hood of the car, I grabbed the first thing I could. I was right in front of her and we both exchanged glances.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"
"Do you also wanna kill me!?"
"Don't do it again!"

"Sorry!"

One of the Dolls landed on top of the black SUV and started pointing at me. Xi'an noticed it and accelerated the car, even more, to take cover on the other side of a bus, but it was only a matter of time before they found us. Tamamo from Yamamoto's car tried to help me by throwing her spear again, but another Doll approached and attacked her, forcing her to defend her car, something had to be done to take them by surprise before they destroyed us, something unexpected. Taking courage, I stood up and walked up to the roof of the Super Snake. I found that one of the windows of the bus was open and I jumped out to take it. Then I kept climbing up until I reached the roof of the long vehicle. I lay down and started moving slowly looking for the Black SUV, when I had it in sight I fired the entire magazine at the Doll, but I almost didn't hurt her, all the bullets bounced off.

The damaged Doll from before flew to the roof of the bus, it approached right where I was and jumped trying to hold me, it seemed that it had lost its light sword. I pulled it out and held it with my legs and then threw it to fall the ground, it almost didn't hurt it because it stopped almost immediately, however, the patrol that was coming at full speed had another opinion and hit the robot turning her into metal confetti.

"This is too much bullshit!" 
"If you want to see me really pissed off you are about to see it!"

My head became hotter and hotter, my breathing rapid, the blood in my veins burning, it was not long before they would see the dragon slayer in his violent glory. But just when I was about to lose my patience and start the real fight, another noise took the sky, propulsion engines. A formation of Arksuits arrived on the scene and split into groups to fight the other three remaining Dolls. On their armor, I could see the colors white and blue, on their wings the word Navy and the star with bars, a familiar face came to me.

"Cyclone Squadron reporting for duty"
"Commander Mark has sent us to secure the arrival of the bomb"
"Where is it?"

"Ugly blue car!"
"The one that is smoking and is missing a door!"
"The black Ford Mustang is escorting it, protect both!"

Captain Shelby Logan is in front of me, finally, some help had arrived. A group behind her engaged the Doll on top of the black SUV and opened fire on the vehicle without hesitation. Their huge guns shattered the armor and killed the occupants. The robot on the other hand jumped up and ignited its thrusters to fly in another direction trying to get them off its back.

Shelby grabbed me and carried me back from the bus to the inspector's car. The police followed us from a distance as they did not want to get involved in the madness in front of them. Up ahead the road was blocked by MRAPs with soldiers, who saw our car and let us pass while they stopped everyone else. In the end, we made it alive to the port of Yokosuka, but the ships were no longer there, even so, several combat helicopters were waiting with their engines running. I gave them the briefcase and they left immediately to meet the aircraft carrier that was almost leaving Japan. The inspector was looking at what was left of his car, it was not much, but still, tears ran down his face, it seemed to be the end of the trip for his beloved car, one more casualty in the line of duty.

16