Ch177: Hail To The King
406 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hail To The King

I ran as fast as my feet would allow me to run, only the echo of my footsteps could be heard throughout the long hallway. In front of me was the huge door to the main auditorium, where an emergency meeting was taking place, a very important one. And yet after opening it with force due to the hurry I was in, I only found two people in it. Near me was the goddess Nediadis, the origin of this emergency, who had been transferred by force. The other person was standing in the middle of the room, a golden armor, a blacksmith's hammer was his weapon, his face perfect, only ruined by the emotion of fury it reflected, was THE BOSS.

THE BOSS:
"Nediadis, my daughter"
"For centuries you have strayed greatly from the path I had intended for you"
"I saw with horror the pain you caused to the people you were meant to protect"
"How the rich ate the poor, how parents ate their children to live longer"
"How you decided to live surrounded by carnal pleasures with no other motive than personal boredom"
"....."
"And yet in spite of all that, I kept on waiting....."
"....."
"I kept on waiting because inside you there could still be good if one day you would allow it to come out at some point"
"That you could still change, that you could learn to be better."
"....."
"....."
"But it's too late now....."
"....."
"Your stupidity was greater than my patience and love"
"...."
"Now before your infamy against the agreed covenant, you have done away with any chance of redemption"

"What are you talking about?"
"You say it like it's a serious crisis"
"...."
"I was just looking for someone to love, someone to share some time of intimacy with"

THE BOSS:
"Don't you know who you've hurt?!"
"Just look at Stella! She's come back without even an answer"
"What do you think will happen now? Does all of Heaven know how to go to war because a simple district representative took advantage of her job?

"Are you talking about the midget breeder?"
"What does it have to do with her getting angry,"
"In the future, she won't be able to move anyway"
"The person who almost died because she was shot twice, you are giving too much importance to just one person"

THE BOSS:
"Don't you have any idea what's really going on?"
"Do you think I would let a simple being like you have access to his data?"
"Why do you think we are having this conversation?"
"Why don't you realize that this was a fake profile?"
"...."
"You have committed a serious crime, and not just against me and Heaven."
"But what is even worse, to an allied faction."
"....."
"To someone so powerful and yet so generous that he was the one who proposed the pact"
"The same pact that you have broken today with your actions motivated by lust!"

"It's just one person!"
"How powerful can she be?"
"We just have to send our troops against her, there's no way she can win!"

THE BOSS:
"A Wild beast that enjoys a fight where he himself has the possibility of losing"
"That's why he always leaves a margin for his enemies"
"But you are about to witness why he always chooses not to fight for real"
"His power is so great that there is no way to reduce it"
.....
.....
"Quick tell me what did you do with the girl?"

"What for?"

THE BOSS:
"Tell me where she is!"
"IT IS AN ORDER FROM YOUR LORD"

"It's in my castle"
"She wouldn't stop talking so I turned her into a wall sconce next to my throne."
"I planned to leave her there until she lost her memory of who she was and obeyed me so I could have non-stop sex with her"

.....

THE BOSS:
"FAST! Maybe it's not late enough yet!"
"Declare the planet as doomsday!"
"Get all our agents out of there now!"

The door of the place opened quickly, a new person was present in the sacred room. Another goddess, when I saw her enter my heart was completely paralyzed, the atmosphere became brutally cold.

"Regarding the payment of damages"
"My husband has been very specific with his demands"
"As such, he has sent me as his representative to oversee that everything is carried out in the best possible manner"

It was Tamamo-No-Mae, she came dressed in her best clothes because she had to be THE BOSS. Her golden hair like the sun shone like the sun that never goes out, and her blue eyes were as beautiful as gems. Her white and red clothes were pure as a virgin. Her face was beautiful and tender as a loving mother. And yet embracing blue flames surrounded her, for within her they burned even brighter, all begging for vengeance.

"Tamamo?"
"What fun to see you, I thought you were still a stone"
"You know it's funny, I have a saint who spread my word very much like you"
"She's over two thousand years old making a fountain in my beautiful rose garden"
"Certainly much better than being hunted down by filthy humans I would imagine"

THE BOSS:
"Keep quiet Nediadis!"

"My husband is a kind man"
"He is fond of you because of long traditions imposed by his family and those who left before him"
"Since the Goddess Nediadis was the one who broke the pact it is only natural that she is the one who should pay for it"
"In return for this, he extends his generous hand and offers to agree to the same pact again once his thirst has been quenched"
"My husband wants a wild hunt in his honor"
"One that shall be written down as an example to others"

"A wild hunt? What is that?"

THE BOSS:
"Nediadis, my daughter, I feel very sorry for you"
"...."
"The creature whose fury you have aroused is not a person who rejoices at the sight of blood or lust as you do"
"No, he is very different"
"...."
"He is someone who was forged in death and battle"
"While others lived a life full of luxuries inherited from their fathers"
"He lived in the gardens of pestilence and agony."
"...."
"A being so rooted in a battle that he simply does not know how to live away from it"
"A warrior that nothing appeals to him more than a fair battle, one where both parts can die equally"
"...."
"A hunter who lurks in the dark, Someone who enjoys the agony of others for it reminds him of his own"
"He has asked for a Duel to the death against you, one you cannot escape or win"

"The wild hunt takes place tomorrow, on the planet of Nediadis territory."
"The defender can use all the resources at her disposal that she sees fit"
"She will instead have to face the wrath of the True Dragon of War"
"...."
"In his own words: 1 vs 1 noob, only melee, loser get Rekt"

"What, he really wants to fight me? a Goddess?"

THE BOSS:
"If that's what he wants it will be so"
"From this moment on the planet is in doomsday mode"
"Except for angels, no one enters and no one leaves"
"Nediadis, your judgment in Heaven is postponed to the day after tomorrow"
"Until then you are forbidden to die by your own hands"
"You are forbidden not to fight until the last breath of your being"
"...."
"When you return you will be judged on the whole level for your position as a goddess and the severity of your sins against me"
"Also testifying will be each and every living thing that has suffered from your actions."
"Even the flies and worms will give their allegations against you"

"You'd better write your farewell to your followers"
"My husband is waiting for a fight to the death that will satisfy him, for he has been waiting for more than ten years for a worthy battle"
"Please do your best not to die quickly"

"Damn bitch, you're just a common slave"
"Knows your place, you're just his buffoon"

"Know your place, prey!"
"Even if I'm just his jester, it's still a True Dragon we're talking about"
"So I am still above you"
"And yet in an imperial court, it is only the jester who is allowed to criticize the King publicly"

THE BOSS:
"Stella! prepare the Alect team"
"Watch the planet from the surface"
"Do nothing until the encounter is over"
"Prepare to attend to each and every girl who has been victimized by Nediadis' lust"
"We can do nothing to redirect the Dragon's fury against us for any reason"
"Give the  complete report to him when it's all over."
"...."
"Tamamo you can tell your husband that I accept his demands"
"...."
"As for you Nediadis ...."
"...."
"I hope you have a dignified death"

15