Chapter 9.5: This is purely a work of fiction, and we apologize with similarities with entities both real and imaginary
657 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Transcript fragment from unnamed Youtube Channel

 

Hello again, and thank you all for your support. We are looking to publish our newest volume on a particular state in the Eastern US, and your support helps us with this goal. Recently, a few viewers have mentioned a recent case from that area, that matches the profile we have developed to a “T”, and we have even interviewed the friends of the missing person in question.

              Rose Snyder, age 28, recently went missing in the State Gamelands #465 in state. All while taking a short hike before going antiquing with her friends. This case meets almost all the traits of previous cases I have discussed in my books. The location she went missing, Old Hobbs Hollow trail, clearly had implications of the devil.

              While longtime followers of my content know I am not implying anything more by this, names such as this can serve as an indicator of what locals may have thought of an area. Places that they associate with the devil often are given that association after numerous disappearances and other events that give residents a reason to believe that the area is associated with more hazardous things, if not outright disappearances like we have seen here.

              There is also the victim herself. As I previously have stated, for some reason many of the victims in these cases seem to be of German heritage. While we don’t know why they seem to disappear at a higher rate than others, the evidence we have complied here has shown this to be the case.

              Her friends have also mentioned that she was wearing a bright red motorcycle jacket. It is often the case that those who fit our profile in this strange trend of disappearances throughout the United States are wearing brightly colored clothing. Adding to our list of traits, despite being licensed to carry a firearm, the victim Rose left it in her hotel room, further increasing the aspects of this case that fit the profile.

               The location where she disappeared, a rocky clearing, just adds to the commonalities, and her clothing, neatly folded on top of a rock was just the icing on the cake. The only divergence from the quintessential victim profile was that her bachelors degree was in biology rather than the physics degree so often possessed by victims in this strange trend of disappearances. Her friends and family mourn her loss, and can only pray that she makes a return like the rare victim of this phenomena occasionally does. The state government has stonewalled any Freedom of Information Act requests we’ve made on the case, and frequent viewers already know how it usually goes with the national park service.

              Of course, many former park rangers have reached out to us, glad that we are investigating this unusual phenomena. It has shown up around the United States, although frequent readers will know that we’ve pinpointed several hotspots where this sort of case is more likely to occur, especially in areas such as the deep Appalachians, the Adirondacks, and of course the biggest offender, Yosemite National park…

44