In The Office
400 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You can't cum yet." 

Tianhe's soft voice teased Mingxuan's ears like a silken veil brushing over a breeze. Mingxuan's abdominal muscles flexed involuntarily and he exhales a soft moan. The clock sitting on the wide mahogany desk shows that it's been over 30 minutes since they started. His cock thickens inside Tianhe in expectation. Tianhe nips at Mingxuan's earlobes, teasing the soft flesh and tugging at the silver earring with his tongue—sending pleasurable trembles down his back. 

"Ngh…" 

Mingxuan mewls in painful satisfaction, Tianhe's inner walls squeezing him like a thousand soft lips kissing his cock. The beads of sweat on him gather and trickle down his face and back as he endures the sensations. Tianhe captures all of Mingxuan's fleeting expressions and hums in satisfaction, squeezing the thick cock inside of him. He watches as Mingxuan trembles, his strong frame almost crumbling onto his own slender form.

Such a sexy look, he muses as flames of arousal continue to burn within. His own cock twitches, watching the pained expression on Mingxuan's face. His expressionless lover cum secretary. Fortunately, only I get to see this stoic man writhe and tremble. 

Tianhe locks his legs tighter around Mingxuan, and the thick cock slides deeper into his core. Mingxuan grips Tianhe's knees as he endures the heady sensations. His dark irises, blackened in carnal desires seem to drag Tianhe in like a blackhole promising only the most terrible, sinful bodily pleasures. Tianhe pulls a smirk, wrapping his slim fingers under Mingxuan's tensed jaw. He trails his pale eyes down Mingxuan's body, lingering on the blooming love marks, old and new, that he'd personally planted. 

No one would expect the clean-cut secretary would have such naughty marks under his crisp suit. 

His other hand barely brushes over Mingxuan's washboard abs—quivering under tense endurance—and pinches his greedy red nipple. Mingxuan violently jerks and he pulls Tianhe close, mouthing at his neck as his body writhes and flexes uncontrollably. A little warmth spills into Tianhe as cum leaks from the thick cock. Tianhe shivers and sighs a moan. He really is too good for me, he appreciates internally as he presses down on Mingxuan's other nipple. How obedient… 

"You're such a good boy," Tianhe murmurs into Mingxuan's ear and releases the pinched nipple, running a hand down Mingxuan's nape. Tianhe' hand trails down his back and his other hand joins soon after, feeling the muscles tense the further down he goes. He squeezes Mingxuan's tight rump and breathes, "Cum." 

Waves upon waves of heat spurt and spill into Tianhe as Mingxuan tremblingly releases, moaning and keening into Tianhe's ears. His knees weaken and they both fall onto the leather office chair. The still spurting cock drills deeper into Tianhe, making them both a gasping and trembling mess. Their bellies are painted white as spunk shoots out of Tianhe's cock. Tianhe quivers in Mingxuan's hold, feeling stuffed full of his secretary. 

Two large hands squeeze Tianhe's rump and he chokes a breath. Mingxuan grinds his still hard cock into Tianhe, plundering into him with short but quick thrusts. Milky white foam spills out of the softened hole. Mingxuan pulls Tianhe up and sucks on a red nipple, his thrusts never faltering as he mouths at Tianhe's chest. 

"Ngh… Tianhe… baby, Tianhe…"

Mingxuan moans his name in a fervent chant, lost in his passion. Tianhe is dazzled by Mingxuan's loss of control and the bouncing lights of the city skyline beyond his office windows. He wraps his arms around Mingxuan's head, not knowing whether he wanted to push away his wandering mouth or to grind his itching buds into the hot cavern. 

"Hng, Mingxuan… good boy, ah!" 

Tianhe grinds his ass down, meeting Mingxuan's upwards thrust. With a flick of a switch, Tianhe watches Mingxuan's dark eyes lose their intensity and his stoic face melts into ecstasy as he cums inside him. Tianhe pulls the subdued man in for a deep kiss, teasing the soft tongue to play. He moans into the kiss as heat continues to fill up inside him. Mingxuan's cock twitches and spasm inside, stirring up the hot seed as Tianhe plays with Mingxuan's tongue. 

An obscene pop and Tianhe shivers at the emptiness inside of him, his hole twitching and spilling foamy cream onto Mingxuan's dark slacks. Mingxuan's softening cock lands with a thump on the seat—softly squirting and dripping leftover seed. Tianhe reluctantly breaks away from the kiss and Mingxuan's greedy lips trail after him before Tianhe covers his mouth with a hand. Tianhe pulls open a drawer and rummages through it, shuddering pleasurably as Mingxuan licks his palm. He pulls out a sleek buttplug and Mingxuan's eyes darken. 

Mingxuan tightens his grip on Tianhe's waist as the man plugs his hole, keeping the hot cum inside his body. Tianhe's hole greedily latches onto the buttplug, squeezing onto it. Wide hands caress and rub the slight bump of Tianhe's belly filled with cum. A flash of possessiveness appears in Mingxuan's dark eyes as he thoughtfully rubs Tianhe. Gnawing and lapping at Tianhe's slender fingers, Mingxuan notices a hot warmth resting on his belly. He hasn't cum yet. 

Mingxuan wordlessly moves them both to the lounge, laying the slender man on the soft cushions. He runs his hands down Tianhe's body—teasing his red nipples, kissing his belly—before wrapping his lips around the glistening cock head. He suckles on the sensitive head, his tongue lavishing loving strokes into the slit and lapping up precum. Tianhe's hands run through Mingxuan's short dark hair, gripping when the hot tongue teases his slit. 

"Mmf… ngh, ah!" Mingxuan takes all of Tianhe into his mouth, running the head along the ridged top palate and eliciting whimpers from his boss. "...you! hah…" 

Tianhe curls up and pulls Mingxuan's head into his groin, burying the man's nose into the soft hairs and stimulating him with his heady musk. Mingxuan's hardening cock presses against the lounge. Mingxuan's throat tightens and loosens around Tianhe' cock head, teasing it. His soft tongue massages the underbelly of the hard cock in his mouth, trailing the veins. Head trapped between Tianhe's legs and his groin, Mingxuan swallows the hot, fishy seed. His tongue continues licking the twitching cock as it pumps semen down his throat. The balls under his chin squeeze and twitch with every pump, and Tianhe moans breathlessly as he writhes in pleasure. 

Mingxuan moans, his voice reverberating down the softening cock in his mouth as he cums. His milky spunk stains the cool grey lounge, darkening it with moisture. Tianhe uncontrollably squirts another pump of cum at Mingxuan's moan, quivering weakly.

fin

author's note

hope you enjoyed! do let me know your thoughts or if there's any mistakes m(_ _)m

thank you for reading! 

(covers face, runs away) 

1