Season 2: The Eye of the Storm.
917 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Season 2: Introduction [Constructed to split the chapters, to make it more visible.]

Upon the Order of light actions to kidnap Estel.
She discovered a hidden grudge and immense power flowing within her.
The Queen taking opportunity of the moment decides to bring her back to the castle in hopes of Estel forgiving their offenses against her during her youthful time.

During this time, Leanne is dealing with a troublesome problem regarding the Order of Light and the growing concerns within the dukes of the households of her country. As conspiracy had begun to surface and a growing tension within the country is causing concern for the academy. 

With Estel's presence out of the picture.
How will she deal with the situation?

 

 

 

 

For old Readers:

Why I haven't updated?

Well I'll be honest, I suffered mental block.

I've written a good chapter but mental block occurred.

The reason:

I had no idea how to squeeze Leanne's chapters inside the story.
Because I'll be cutting Estel's story right in the middle of all that shenanigans.

Which caused my brain to freeze.

So I decided to delay her chapter and probably add it once things start's to piece together.
Note: The story is going into a more hilarious yet action paced chapters.
(Can't spoil it.)

Most reader's probably dropped this story already due to inactivity.
[But hey...
I was writing this for a hobby to begin with...
=3= Sorry for not being unable to update it, I guess...]

 

28