Chapter Eleven
109 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obligatory Disclaimer : I do not own anything (except maybe OC characters) all characters, places, worlds, universes…etc mentioned here belong to their respective owners and/or companies. 

This is purely a work of fiction. Not meant to offend or incite, but to entertain and (maybe) inspire.


BOYS, DON'T CRY


Thomas had the lasso of truth constricted around his neck, cyborg was on the floor with his remaining limb amputated—his guy didn’t show. Everyone else was too busy fighting for their lives on this urban battlefield to care about anyone else. The Flash was nowhere to be found, I did spot colorful blurs zooming over twisted skyscrapers which meant he was dancing with the Reverse Flash. 

“Hey bitch.” I called out to Wonder Woman. Who leveled a glare at me why she hung Thomas, who kicked and clawed at her. “Yes you bitch.”

“I will have your tongue child, once I am done with this mortal.” She raised the rope higher, pulling a struggling Thomas up even more. I had to get her angrier. 

“Oh give me a break, we all know you’re a bunch of sluts. What? You think you’re above us? That your kind is greater?” I folded my arms and smirked. The pain in my side flared. 

“You will die after this one does.” She said, emotion lacking from her voice.

“Remind me again who it was that enslaved your mothers and sisters and turned them into glorified cum dumpsters? Why do you think you have lassos and wrist braces? Shit they went so dirty on your people that your gods had to literally come down to earth to save them and separate them from mankind. I wonder if your mom ever tells you stories about how she had her throat railed raw. Hahaha!” I flashed her a grin as I tapped my chin. Her arm was shaking now, murder sat in her eyes.

“How dare you.” She almost whispered. 

“Never mind, I’ll find out myself when I dig up her skull and use it as a flannel to fuck your sisters with an open umbrella. Not you tho, I heard your coochie is the size of the grand canyon on a good day. Sheesh, and you wondered why Aquaman left you, I mean with you being Zeus’s pocket pussy and-!!” Thomas dropped to the ground, coughing with the lasso around his neck. 

Diana disappeared, a wet slick sound rang in my ears, I looked down at the sword buried in my abdomen, its tip poked out of my back. 

“BASTARD!” She spat at my face, her breath was minty I noticed as she minutely twisted her sword in my insides, aiming to make my death as painful as possible. I held her shoulders for support, sweat trickled down my face behind the cowl. I leaned in. She derived sadistic pleasure from this, wanting to hear me beg.  

“Got you.” I whispered, pushing my hand on her shoulder to her face with the gem hidden in it. She remained frozen as her godhood and endowments were stripped off her. The Alicut ruby is a magical artifact that drains the powers or beings blessed by the gods or empowered by mystical or magical forces.

Caveat being that to get their powers back, the gem had to either be removed from the grip of the holder, or for the enemy to no longer be within sight. Meaning yes, if I either let go of the crystal or blinked and lost her, she’d regain her powers.

While she staggered at the sudden power loss, I retrieved and twirled a Batarang in my hand, bringing it down on hers.

“Ah!” I sliced her wrist off, she spartan kicked me to the floor, pushing the weapon with her severed limb still attached to the hold inches out of me. She still had vast combat skills at her beck and call.

“Gahk” Blood seeped past my lips, I kept my eyes open regardless of the pain.

“Bruce!” Martha cried, finally free from the cuffs. She fell to her knees and embraced my body. I kept my eyes peeled on Wonder Woman who now had to wrestle an enraged Thomas on equal terms, except nothing about that fight was equal. 

Slap! Martha left her palm on my face. “Why would you do that!? Why Brucie why!?!” She rebuked then hugged me, afraid to even hold me too tight. 

“I’m not dying here mom.” I whispered to her. Keeping myself alert by focusing on Thomas rain a vicious beating down on a disabled Diana. He beat her to the floor, pushed a thumb into her eye with one hand and pounded on her face with the other. 

He retrieved her discarded lasso, coiled it around her and tugged or hard it ate into her neck. She wheezed, kicked and crawled for breath, he brought his head down on hers so many times her already nonexistent nose fell into her face. With one powerful tug, her neck snapped bizarrely to the side, the flesh on it swollen and colorful in hues of angry red and sick purple, a puddle formed under her waist. 

“We won.” I smiled at a still angry Martha. 

“Shut u--!!”

ZIP!

“Hah?” I looked to my left, finding a yellow blur of lightning flash past Martha leaving her impaled to the side of an upturned sedan by an Amazon spear. She clutched the weapon in her chest, surprise written on her face. Her eyes met mine and she offered an apologetic smile. “I will always love you Bruce.” Blood marked each word she uttered, tears trailed down her cheeks, she kept her gaze on me till her head dropped lifelessly. 

“NO!” Thomas roared, on his feet and running towards her. 

ZIP! The yellow blur zipped again, this time past him. A thousand arrows were stuck through his back. He collapsed on his belly, crawling for Martha, a blood trail behind him. 

“There Barry, now we can get back to having fun.” The Reverse Flash said with a smile, proud of his handiwork. He spared me a glance but upon noticing the weapon in my midsection and deciding that I was already dead, left to monologue to a battered and bruised Barry Allen.

I calmly pulled the sword free, retrieved the untouched vial of Dionesium and poured its content into the wound, temporarily boosting my healing factor, the bleeding slowed. An exhale was the only outward indication of pain I gave. 

I sat upright, staring at the two unmoving bodies who gave me more love than anyone had in my lifetime. A bright light bloomed on the horizon, death was coming. 

I reached into a pocket on my utility belt, pulled out a small metallic canister and kept it behind me.

“Eobard.” I called him. “Eobard Thawne!” 

“Haha.” The psycho speedster laughed, standing inches away from my face. “You’re still alive? Fascinating.”

He blurred, the canister was no longer in my hand but bouncing in his. “Were you depending on this?” He chuckled, “A toxin of some kind I presume.”

“No.” I answered, keeping my gaze leveled on his.

“No? You can’t possibly you could fool a scientist int—”

“I’m not depending on that.”

3X2

“Oh?” He raised a brow, the arrogant smirk written on his face spoke volumes. This man humored me, like a cat humored a mouse in its paw. “And what are you going to do with that?” He pointed at the empty glass bottle in my hand, another thing I gained from Circe’s vault. 

(9YZ)

“It if can give, it can also take.” 

4A

“!!!”

The world went silent. Time froze, colors suffused into another dimension of reality, something rumbled in the depths of the material world, something grand, endless and all too powerful responded to the equation I visualized, to the words I uttered without a voice. The presence of power cast a sidelong gaze at me, insanity teetered at the edge of my mind. My tongue withered in my mouth, fractal scars etched themselves through my flesh—I had no right nor the power to call that which I just did, this was a small lesson to never repeat it. 

—KRAACKOOOM!

A pillar of lightning fell from the heavens. Leaving as soon as it appeared. 

Where the ground turned to glass, in the center of that place where fractals tattooed the earth was a powerless man in yellow. I spat out pieces of my dead tongue, blood soaked my back from the still burning scars written across my flesh, I hoped the temporary boost to my healing would mend me while I stored the genie’s bottle away.

“H-how?” He asked. “…How!?” He cried, utterly powerless for the first time since obtaining his powers. Powerless and vulnerable in my hands. It is a terrible thing to fall into my hands, I will show him why. I met him where he lay, held a Batarang in a reverse grip and went to work; slowly, gently, in an almost lover like fashion, I nock its sharp edge into his orbital socket, he spazzed, struggled, kicked and squirmed. The blade went in deeper, I traced it around the rim caressing his eyeball, slowly widening the one place that didn’t need it. He screamed, or how he howled in agony when his eye drooped from the bloody, expanded socket. Next one.

“Psshw phssh kwwl mmh” He begged to die when I was halfway through. I only stopped because the light on the horizon was getting nearer, I couldn’t throw away the sacrifices made for me just because of revenge. I rammed the bloodied blade into his jugular and slice to the other side, giving him a second smile beneath his fleshless face.

No, I don’t want their souls. 

I rose to my feet, gritting at the abiding pain in my side and abdomen, the wound was still closing and every action I took went against it.  

I retrieved the trident along with Wonder woman’s lasso and sword, using the latter to slice off her garment just so her nakedness would be exposed. Why? Fuck you that’s why. You’re enjoying this, so shut the and watch. I pulled and hid away the extractor.

I gently pulled the spear out, and carried Martha to Thomas’ side, laying them together with their hands in each other’s. 

May they find peace and each other in the afterlife. 

Barry blurred in, when he’d regained the full speed force empowerment or rather when I was done with my revenge. 

“I…I’ll fix everything.” He said again. Batman doesn’t kill, Batman doesn’t torture. I am not his Batman, and he has no obligation to save me. 

Ah, I see. This bastard.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

I can’t even speak. I watch him run off, away from me, away from his promise. 

Hahaha. The battlefield is desolate and littered with corpses, as far as the eye could see, I was the last man standing. I turn and begin searching, I find it lying a few meters away from Thawne’s disfigured body. I bring it up to my nose and twist. The gas empties out the canister and into my nostrils, I breath it in deep. It races up to my brain, electrifying my nostrils and nerves as it does. 

My knees turn to jelly, refusing to support my body any further, I fall to my arms, the fear toxin takes effect and the world changes. 

*.*.*.*


Leave some damn comments. Leave a like or a fave while you’re at it too. Sheesh, show some love dammit. If you enjoyed it dammit. Be humble, sit down.

*The above statement was written by my translator.*

Stay dangerous. Live safe. I’ll see ya again mi amigos

GIGANTIC shout out and thanks to my Patrons, you do not realize the magnitude of good your support does. Thank you very, very much;

● Andreas Samuelsson (Slade Killson) ● Clinton (Titan Breaker) ● King_Reaper ( Kaiser Raiser ) ● PbookR (Infinity's Librarian) ● Ido Gormizo (Gravity's Tyrant) ● Godkingash (Heavenly Overlord) ● Douglas Pilkington (Storming Sword) ● Joseph Bipp (Bad Prince) ● Turtle (Slow Die) ● Aaron Kay (Mean Keyz) ● Devan Kincaid (Killa Tin) ● Wiley Chriis (Pierce Bonbon) ● Windblown leaf (Gale Force) ● OneManArmy (Gun Gator) ● Danny M (Phantomizer) ● Adam Moret (Kilforce) ● Leslye Pena (Red Sage) ● Alex Estrugo (Dion Jones) ● Yahya Mokheimer (King Rooter) ● Patrick Seastar (Jack Sins) ● Steve Tiam (Sky Dragon) ● Z3ro S1l3nce (Slender Ender) ● Jeff Abozne (Dark Saber) ● Kobe Brown (Gold mamba)● Rebek (Radioactive Knife) ● Mahad (Power Supreme) ● Lamontre (Ender) ● Stranger Soulz (Undersider 1) ● Thomas Hodge (King Weller) ● BlackjackPershing (Firebolt)● LPummill3 (Yeeter) ● Garrett Conley (Mufasa Lincoln) ●

Well, I'll leave you all to enjoy your day/night with me in your mind.

Till next time, Rain (the best ever) away!

You can come find me, 

ON TWITTER: @Rainreider https://twitter.com/RainReider

On PAT RE ON: https://www.patreon.com/ReidR41n

On YOUTUBE: https://is.gd/RaiNation

9