Cless ,the half-demon half-human
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" 9991,..9992..9993" counted by the young man who is striking his sword in the air. Practicing his kendo, giving out a forceful strike. Sweat in the forehead were already drenching him like a pouring rain. Wet, the young man is already drenched with lots of sweat, yet he still continue on practicing his kendo attentively. His sword slashes could be clearly heard, tearing out a thin portion of air around him.

He is clearly exerting lot of force in each of his strikes. "9998..9999..10000" the young man then stopped striking his sword after reaching ten thousands of strike. He then watched the sky above him were the great ball of sun lies, basking his whole surrounding with heat and light.

"That makes it a million strikes" claimed by the young man as he went inside his house. He then keep his sword inside his house and started
regulating his composure thru meditating. He sat cross-legged, closed his eyes and started meditating.

In his consciousness, he could clearly envision himself striking forcefully his sword in the air. In his consciousness, he could clearly see his
sword tearing out a thin portion of air particles around it, creating loud screeching sound, giving out a massive sword slash. Each of his strikes were like the wings of an eagle, wooshing in the air. He continued self-meditating for an hour, trying to figure out the flaws of his kendo, and after figuring it out, he then opened his eyes and stood up.

"it needs to be fast, it should be fast and should be filled with force." claimed by the young man. He pondered for it for awhile, and after it he picked up his sword once more and started practicing his kendo again.

This time, the young man started striking in the air with his full force once more.

"1 strike..2 strikes..3 strikes.." claimed by the young man as he strike his sword in the air.

This young man is none other than, klouster cless. A young swordsman, in the making in the world called earth. A world where in bloodshed is an unavoidable cycle of life. A world where in strength is the key of survival. A world where in the lives of the people rely on hunting and killing monsters, beasts and demons. This young man in his young age have witnessed the annihilation of his clan, and his family. They were a half human half demon clan hiding themselves from the eyes of human society. Yet situation happened and they were find out.
The hatred of the humankind towards the demons wins. In the end, their clan was left dead in the history of human kin, leaving him all alone as a sole survivor.

In his young age of five, he started wielding his sword trying to protect himself from the hands of human adventurers .Though human blood remains dormant in him, still in the age of five, he secluded himself from the human society who treated them as a real demon, trying to hide himself from their gasp. Due to that, in such young age, the young man learned how to defend himself killing humans and beasts using his sword. It cannot be helped, he is in a world where in humans cannot live together with monsters like him.

In his age of 10, after five years of living all by himself in the vast forest, luckily a monk took him out of seclusion and through him, the young man was able to regain his life as a human. For 5 years of hiding himself in the eyes of any human, there is one thing that he wanted in his life, he wants to become a world re known swordsman, capable of changing his fate and the world with his sword.

"I am a half-demon half-human, though my physique is in human form, yet my blood is mixed of a demon" claimed by the young man as he strike his sword in the air.

"Are you still practicing your kendo, cless kun" claimed by the old monk who have just arrived.

"Yes uncle, im now up with another ten thousand strike" claimed by cless while he keeps on striking his sword in the air.

"Thats great, another ten thousands of strike, I am guessing that you might finish it as soon as the sun settle down."

"Probably, or i might finish it in the evening."

"Then let me do the house chore for you cless kun." claimed by the old monk.

"Thanks uncle."

"By the way, i have a problem dealing with the nearby beast beneath the mountain. Will you try to talk to them and not bother our little garden.

"Ill try, uncle, if its unstoppable then ill just kill them" claimed by cless as he continued practicing his kendo.

That time, the old man stopped for awhile and look back to where cless is standing.

"Before i forgot, i also enrolled you in the nearby kingdoms academy. They are accepting atleast 15 years of age student, and must be able to fight. Seeing how capable you are, i did not hesitated a bit and enrolled you to them. That way, not only you will be training your swordsmanship, you will also be able to train your social skills with the humans." Claimed by the old monk.

As soon as the old monk mentioned the academy, klouster cless went nuts. He is a half-human half-demon. If he would be found out, who knows what will happen to them. The situation send cless into a difficult situation, so he hesitated about it and stopped practicing his kendo. He then talked to the old monk to state his side.

"Uncle, you shouldnt have done that. Im perfectly fine living my life now, im afraid of humans too. Who knows what will they do to me when they find out." claimed by cless

"Im old enough, any time soon i will part this world. Its better this way, besides, look at you, you are in a perfect human form. No one will figure out that your a half-human half-demon in ones naked eyes. Besides, not all of the humans are bad cless kun"

"But uncle, not all of the humans are like you. Im afraid, if they found out that Im of a demon blood, they would kill you" resisted by cless.

"Do not worry about me cless kun, worry about yourself. And dont you think it is better like that, than not trying cless kun, and beside, your name is already registered in the nearby kingdoms academy, all you need to do, is to show up and attend their classes and try to mingle with any human as much as you can" The old man then leave cless alone in while being basked by the mid day sun.

"A half-demon trying to become a part of the human society." said by cless as he look up above him.

With his sword, the half-human half-demon young one started practicing his kendo once more. Each of his strikes are filled with force. As if it was tearing the air itself. Little by little, bit by bit, his swordsmanship is getting better and better.

This is our main character, klouster cless, in the world where in all of the population is of an adventurer. Will the world accept him of who he is, or will it deny his existence. This is The sword of Demon Cless.

1