Sparring with the beast and the half demon
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night, right after eating their dinner, cless the half demon went on a trip beneath the mountain. The monks temple where his house is located is at the top of the mountain, and since his uncle asked him to go beneath the mountain, cless did it with out further ado. He then went out to the nearby cliff and jumped off thru it. It was a great height for any normal human, yet for cless its just a barely bearable jump.

On his fall, several meters away from him, cless saw his uncles garden. He then checked it and there he saw several monsters trying to eat his uncles crops. Several moment later after the fall, cless finally reached the foot of the mountain. He then went into the dark shadows of the woods where in their garden is located. It was a hidden garden created by his uncle, the monk. His uncle loves to farm, so he always make it sure that it should be taken with a good care. Seeing his uncles crop being wasted by the beast, cless immediately run towards them.

The beasts noticed the upcoming presence of a human so they then gathered together waiting for the human to reveal himself. However at that time, one of the beasts then went straight towards cless aiming for his head. It was their leader, the leader of the group of beast. Witnessing the action of that one beast, cless draw out his sword.

The massive fist of the beast then landed on cless blade, and the attack on both party clashed. At that moment, the beast noticed something strange on the humans smell.

"You are a demon?" asked by the beast surprisingly when their attack collide.

"How can you tell?" asked by cless in response.

The two of them then retracted with each other several meters away from their clash.

"You smell like them, though it is hidden, it reeks with the demon blood" claimed by the beast.

Cless then started to smell his armpits and his whole body, yet he could not smell the blood of the demon around him.

"Why are you here? What business do you have with us, half -demon?" asked by the head of the beast.

Seeing himself being asked by the beast himself, cless regained his composure and started answering the beast.

"You and your group are ruining my garden. I came here to warn you of the consequences. Its either you back out, or you die" claimed by cless as he pointed his sword towards the beast in front of him.

The beast was aggravated by cless action, specially when he pointed out the sword towards him. So at that time, without any other answer, the beast went straight charging towards cless.

Seeing the beast charging towards him, cless prepared himself from the upcoming attack. A moment after that, one big punch landed on cless side. This punch is coming from the beast. Cless in return shielded himself with his sword blade.

At that moment,a group of beast behind the two of them, can be clearly heard cheering towards their leader. This makes the leader of the beast be filled with strength at that moment one loud explosion resounded around the forest. It was the sound of a strong punch landing towards a solid object, it turns out to be cless sword.

The force of the punch is very heavy at that time, that it makes cless to be send far away from his current standing position. Seeing cless, perfectly fine, the beast once again charged towards his opponent. In an instant the beast appears in front of cless, giving him a barrage of strong powerful punches. Each of the punches of the beast were almost aimed to kill him. In response to such attack, cless on the other hand were constantly deflecting each of its punches using his sword.

The two of them then retracted from their clash while the group of beasts cheering went wild.

"Quite Strong for a half-demon" claimed by the beast.

The two of them then clashed once more, sending out different form of attacks . A punch on the side came up, but it was shielded by cless using his sword, then another punch appear in front of cless face. With his blade he once again defended himself from it. Another strong kick attack appear on cless side and he once again cless himself defended it.

Using his speed, cless is barely managing himself from such a barrage of punches and kicks. He is just waiting for a perfect chance to unleash a perfect sword strike towards his opponent. Until finally, in a brief moment, the beast lowered down his guard.

sfx: Splash

A sound of a blade, piercing a thick muscled skin resounded around the two duelers. The sound is clearly coming out from the beasts side.

The group of beast behind their leader were all left in silence.

The beast leader on the other hand, cannot imagine that a mere blade would be able to penetrate his thick skin. Unable to picture out the situation, the beast remained standing on a deep thought. At that moment, a strong fist punch landed on the beasts head. It digs deeper and deeper until such time that the face of the beast were deformed. Moment after that, the beast flew out in very fast speed.

sfx: Crushed

Trees that were hit by the flying beast were splintered into pieces, falling down into the ground. Such a destructive punch coming from cless. The group of beasts then gathered to their boss, helping him out from being knocked down. At that moment, the beasts then realized that they are not a match to the half-demon. The beast leader then tried standing up by himself, trying to reclaim his honor.

He then looked unto the garden, and realized that it is not worth dying for. It then walk towards cless trying to give a message.

"So this is your garden, then in behalf of my groups action, i would like to apologize, and assure you that we will no longer bother this garden anymore" the beast then gave out a hand signal to his fellow beasts behind him, and as soon as they saw his signal, the group of beast then dispersed out of cless garden.

Seeing the beast moving out of his garden, cless retracted his sword and turned back. The head of the beasts then move out as well, and the forest were once again basked in silence.

Cless then went back to his house on the top of the mountain to take his rest. It took him couple of hours thru walk above the vertical steep steps road until he reach the peak of the mountain by himself. It was already midnight when cless went to rest. The night that time is under a great dark blue clear skies filled with dazzling stars and the luminating moon. It was a beautiful night above the great mountain where cless lives.

0