The gravitational blade of the half-demon
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day, cless started his early morning training. He is currently doing a vertical push ups while his uncle is around watching him.

"So, cless, have you decided to embrace your new upcoming life as a human student?" asked by the monk towards the currently training cless.

"Like you have given me a choice uncle." claimed by cless.

"You know, its just a matter of time and a little bit courage young one. Once you get used to it, then you will be able to adopt to them without them noticing that you have demon blood" claimed by the monk.

"Ill try uncle, when was it again?" asked by cless.

"It will be on the following week, dont worry, ill escort you to the academy myself, that way you will not met any trouble" reassured by the monk to cless.

"Speaking of academy, I have heard that, there will be lot of competitions inside. With competition, then there will be prizes. So I am hoping that you will do your best inside." insisted by the monk.

"It cant be helped, then uncle, i have one request for you before I go to the academy" claimed by quest

"What is it?"

Cless then pointed his finger towards the sword inside the temple.

"Let me have that gravitational sword from now on. " claimed by cless with a serious tone.

"Seriously, that sword." claimed by the monk.

The sword that cless wanted to obtain is called gravitational sword. With ones will, user could adjust the weight of the sword according to his desire. The user could also adjust the gravitational field of the area once the sword is mastered. Even the monk himself hesitated when cless asked for it. However, since cless desired to use it, the monk did not have a choice. The monk then gave out loud sigh, thinking that it was a treasure type of sword.

The monk then went inside the temple and took out the sword. He then gave it to cless as a gift. Cless then stopped doing push ups and instead started practicing his kendo using the sword. Seeing cless being happy upon receiving the sword, the monk cant help himself but be glad.

At that moment, cless started striking the sword in the air. It was now several times heavier compared to his original sword. Yet due to his demon blood, for some reason, cless is able to wield the gravitational sword. Despite of it, with just a few strike, cless could already feel that his whole body is burning. It only means that his blood circulation is rapidly moving faster compared to any other normal blood circulation. Heavy wooshing of air, are constantly resounding, everytime cless strikes his sword in the air. It only proves that the sword itself is already heavy.

"Then ill be leaving you for now, cless kun. I have some other things to do, ill be back right before the sun settle down" claimed by the monk.

"No worries uncle, leave the temple to me" insisted by cless while he strike his gravitational sword in the air"

It was a great day in the temple above the mountain. The heat of the sun is giving cless yang energy penetrating his bones cleansing out his body. Anyone could say that cless himself is doing a vigorous training under the heat of the sun. One could clearly see his determination in mastering his swordsmanship to its peak. His concentration towards his kendo is other worldly.

Meanwhile, not far from the mountain where cless and the monk reside, there lies a great kingdom for the human kin. A kingdom filled with human adventurers and warriors. For hundreds and hundreds of years, the said kingdom withstood the passage of time, protecting the bloodline of mankind. Several, wars and catastrophy has already befallen to the kingdom, yet, it stood still, remaining strong. This the kingdom of Cedrilia, One of the human kingdom of the world. In the world where in Cless lives, there exist a 4 kingdoms for mankind, The kingdom of Cedrilia which is where he is currently in. The kingdom of Almond in the Northern part of the world continent. The kingdom of Res Mundos in East, and the Kingdom of Salamandra in the West. Each of these kingdoms lies in the borders of the giant continent of the world called, Eurasia.

The place where cless is currently located is the south of the continent eurasia. When it comes to the boundary itself, the kingdom of Cedrilia is one of the smallest, which is the reason why for several hundred of years, the humanity inside the kingdom itself had a hard time expanding their territories to the continent. For some reasons, due to his fate, soon, cless will start his new life as an adventurer student inside the kingdom of cedrilia.

"301 strikes.. 302 strikes" claimed by cless while exerting his full force to the sword itself.

His life as a student will start a week from now. Will he be able to start his new life as human inside the kingdom of cedrilia or not? Will he be exposed once more and be captured to death or not. It all depends on him, however there is only one thing for sure. His life as a student is now coming.

Several hour that time, cless finally stopped his kendo training for awhile.

"998..999..1000" Claimed by cless as he stopped striking his gravitational sword.

He stopped right after having thousand slashes. A difficult task to be made, for a sword training. The weight of the sword will eventually slowly consume all of the stamina that you have, until you would lost it. Not only that, the heat of the mid day sun is also another factor that may affect ones kendo training. Another thing is that, Compared to his normal sword, his gravitational sword is probably hundred times heavier. With such a difficult task, still, cless was able to make thousand of sword slashes on his own, a feat that only above average human could have had.

He then adjusted his sword and return it to its normal weight. Right after that cless once again started to do vertical push ups while moving around the temple. You are probably wondering why he is doing such a difficult task at once. Kendo practice and Body Exercise at one training is a must in perfecting ones swordsmanship. This is because ones physique is also important in the life of being a swordsman.

It was his dream afterall, to become a world re known swordsman.

After several hours, cless is finally drenched in sweat, then he stopped his training and took a long break. He then leisurely sleep inside his house waiting for his uncle to be back. It was a great day for cless, and so he was able to enjoy the rest of his day sleeping inside his house while being basked by the great ray of the afternoon sun.

 
0