A night in the vast forest for the troubled half-demon
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night, cless and his uncle had a deep talk with regards to his upcoming new life. It seems like, cless will have to live inside the kingdom while studying. This situation made cless uncomfortable, and because of it, the talk got so long.

"Uncle, why should i have to live inside that kingdom? You already know my past, I've suffer so much because of them, and now I will be once again living unto such malicious kingdom?" Rattled by cless towards his uncle. His words are somehow worried and his hands are fidgety while explaining things towards his uncle.

His uncle noticed his actions and somehow realized that cless is having a hard time. In response to the young man, the old monk then insisted that he should still try.

"It will be very difficult for you at first, but I believe once time passes, you will get used to it." claimed by old monk.

The monk then stood up and took a picture book out on the nearby drawer. He then pointed some of his pictures towards the young man and explained that even him as a monk did become a student once.

"See this picture, this is a picture of me and my friends when I was young like you" claimed by the monk as he highlighted the crowded picture of him and his friends when he was young.

"At the very least, try to make some friends as much as you can. Build memories together that you will bring when you get old." added by the monk.

"But uncle, you know my situation right? I am a half-demon, if they will find out" insisted by cless but just as he was trying to explain more, he was stopped by the monk himself.

"Enough, thats a terrible excuse, You are just denying the fact that you are also a human" claimed by the monk.

Unable to defend himself, cless was left in silence.

"Go out for awhile and get some fresh air, maybe it will help you for awhile" commanded by the old monk to cless.

Without further ado, cless then stood up. He took the gravitational sword with him and he move out of their residential house.

"That old man could be a pain in the ass sometimes" claimed by cless silently while walking towards the nearby cliff.

Right at that moment, cless then jump off the cliff, freely falling on the great height of the mountain and feeling the cold breeze of the night.

Little while later, he then landed from the free fall. Then he walk towards the dark shadow of the woods with his gravitational sword. He then checked the nearby garden to see any monsters around, only to see that no one is on it. He then remembered the beast which he fought last night, and visualize its movement.

"Such a fast and powerful punches would easily tear out a human flesh" claimed by cless as he pondered about it.

Not far from his current position was a river stream. The great moon of the night was reflected on the clear water river flow of the river stream. Cless with his own foot then went on the nearby stream to get a drink. As soon as the water touches his mouth, cless could feel the cold sensation coming from the water and the taste of the water is one of the purest water that he had ever tasted in his entire life. As it slowly goes down inside his body, he could clearly feel the refreshing sensation flowing through inside him.

"Such a great water" claimed by cless while gulping the fresh water from the river stream.

He then went for more drinks and cless was refreshed because of it. Thanks to the water from the river stream. He then sat on the grassy surface of the ground besides the river stream trying to feel comfortable by himself, while watching the dark deep color of the sky above him which are filled with shiny white light coming from the stars of the vast night sky. Together with the million of stars above them was the magnificent view of the moon shining its ray of light to all of the things around him, giving colors to the cold dark night.

"Sometimes being calm by itself is the answer to ones problem." claimed by cless.

Right after that, spending his time watching the stars above him, he then stoodup and bid his farewell to the river stream.

As he walk through the trail of the forest, cless then was welcomed by the clumps of bushes around him. Dark wood trunks of the trees that are almost invisible to the naked eyes have welcomed him too. The cold wind breeze slipping through the leaves of the trees around him can be clearly heard together with the howl of wolves that to his estimated guess, was not far from him also welcomes him. But since cless has become accustomed to it ever since he was a kid, he is not bathed with fear.

He continued walking in the vast forest until he reach its edge. There he saw another cliff. In front of the cliff, the image of great kingdom of cedrillia under the moonlit of the night appears in front of his naked eyes. Cless cannot help himself but remember his past.

The moment he saw the kingdom itself, a strange clot of pain appear inside him. It was an unbearable pain to begin with, yet when he think more of his uncle, the man who have saved him from his misery, cless tried to bear with it.

"Perhaps, it is now time to start moving on. Lets try to forget the past, just this once, for the old mans sake, and for my dreams sake" claimed by cless.

He then turn back and started to move his feet back to the dark shadowy forest. With his gravitational sword, he then leisurely started swinging it in the air, trying to practice his kendo while moving around. He then moved back his feet back to the nearby stream and started practicing his kendo even more. It was already late in the night when cless finished having five hundred strikes. After that, cless then went back up to the peak of the mountain where his residence is located. He is guessing that by this time, his uncle is probably sleeping. It took him couple of hours when he reached the peak of the mountain. He then went inside the residence and enjoyed the rest of his night. A few moments later, finally cless went to sleep.

 

0