Half-Demon under the Human Society
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, it was early morning when cless woke up. Cless then went out of their residential house and begun practicing with his gravitational sword. This time, he once again increased the weight of the sword, ten times heavier from the previous days. The moment that the sword was adjusted to his desired weight, cless could clearly feel that his muscles are being stretched. He then tried to slash it with force, and with one strike, a sword slash flew out of cless sword. It screeches and screeches like it is tearing out the air by itself while flying out on a straight path towards the mountain cliff.

Cless gave out another sword strike, and he created another sword slash. At that moment, his uncle saw his sword slash as it flew out towards the mountain cliff. He cant help but be amaze of cless achievement in a short period of time. At that moment, a round of applause then resounded around the temple. It was his uncle clapping his hands, glad of his success.

"You successfully gasp the will of the sword, cless kun. I congratulate you for your success" claimed by the monk.

"Thanks uncle"claimed by cless.

"Mind giving me the sword for awhile?" asked by the monk.

Cless then give the gravitational sword to the monk. Right after that, the monk get himself in a unique sword stance, he then draws the gravitational sword. In a split second, a massive sword slash several larger compared to cless sword slash, flew out of the edge of the sword howling like an eagle tearing out the tiny air particles around it. Cless could not believe what he sees as his gaze followed the massive sword slash made by his uncle. After that, the monk then started to talk.

"Its been awhile since I hold a sword, im probably getting dull because of old age." claimed by the monk.

He then sees the reaction of cless from his sword slash and cant help himself but laugh. Then he give the gravitational sword back to cless who was startled to death.

"Continue practicing the sword and sooner or later, you will accomplish such feat." claimed by the monk, in response, cless nodded towards his uncle and started practicing his kendo on another height.

This time, cless practiced his sword under the atmosphere of an unbearable weight.

"1 strike . . .2 strike . . ." shouted by cless while exerting his full force on the sword.

It was once again a hot sunny day outside of the temple. Cless ,with his gravitational sword, continued practicing his kendo day and night. Thanks to the guidance of the old monk, cless desire to achieve such feat gives him a great motivation in practicing his kendo. Despite of the unbearable weight of the sword, cless persisted and continued on training. There are times too where in the two of them would spar. Together they would duel with the sword and train. Time passes by so fast, and after a week.

"...999999, ...1000000" shouted by cless as he give out his million strike. Covered with sweat, cless sits down on the floor while adjusting the sword to its normal weight. He then look up to the sky above him. There he witnessed the clear blue sky of the late morning sun.

"Get yourself ready cless, its now time to move our feet to the kingdom of cedrillia" claimed by the monk.

So cless stood up and went inside their house, and in an hour, the two of them then departed the temple and started to walk their feet towards the Kingdom of Cedrillia. It took them four hours by feet when they reached the kingdoms gate. Before that, they have to pass the vast forest of the nearby temple, they had to climb down the cliff and pass another vast forest which is near to the kingdom itself. It was a long safe journey for the two of them, and after four hours of travelling by foot, they successfully reach the kingdoms gate.

Two guards then welcomed them up. The two guards then noticed the old mans attire and concluded that the old man is a monk, so by that time one guard started to talk.

"Welcome, dear monk, may I know what business do you have in the kingdom today?" asked by one of the kingdoms gate guard.

"We are here for the academies enrollment, my disciple here beside me will be partaking the enrollment" claimed by the monk.

"Is this your first time visiting the kingdom, dear guest?" asked by the other guard.

"No, I've been in and out of the kingdom for some times now" answered by the monk to the guards.

"Then by all means, please welcome to the kingdom" claimed by the other guard.

The monk and cless then move their feet inside the kingdom of cedrillia. Just as they entered the kingdoms gate, the two of them were welcomed by the half a hundred of adventurers around them. They continued walking inside and on their way, they saw dozens of adventurers dueling with each other, showing off their skills.

"Such a lively kingdom." claimed by the monk.

"Uncle, they did not noticed right?" whispered by cless towards his uncle.

"Do not worry, no one would noticed you as a half-demon, trust me" claimed by the monk.

The old man then escorted cless towards the kingdoms academy. They have to walk hundreds and hundreds of foot steps passing several streets inside the kingdom of Cedrillia. On their way, they met bunch of kids playing around the area where they are in. The old man then asked where the academy is located. The kids then kindly pointed it with their fingers stating that the academy should be in that location. Then the two of them followed the direction that the kid pointed to until such time that they saw a massive line of people. The line is consisted of father, mother, sons and daughters. The monk then concluded that all of this people are probably here to enroll their sons and daughter to the kingdoms academy which is just right in front of them. It was a huge building made up of pillars of boulders and stone fit enough to be claim as an academy. They then followed the long line of people waiting for their turn to move in. Several hours later and another group of people lined up behind them.

"So this is just an enrollment right uncle?" asked by cless to his uncle

His uncle nodded in return towards cless. After long hours of waiting from the massive long line, the two of them finally entered the kingdoms academy. The two of them were welcomed by the academies instructors.

"Please get inside" claimed by one of the instructor while pointing out the way to them.

"Thank you" claimed by the old monk.

Several hours later, the last bunch of crowd have finally entered the kingdoms academy. It was a massive gathering of crowd of parents and enrollees. At that moment, a loud voice reverberated around the crowd of people.

"Welcome to the Kingdoms Academy, fellow parents and enrollees. This is Cedrillian Academy, the home for the thousands of student from the entire southern part of the continent. Boasting as one of the four main pillars of education from the entire continent. The moment when all of you set foot on this institution is already the first mark of your upcoming journey as brave warrior of the kingdom of cedrillia."

At that moment, an old man wearing a cape floated up mid air in front of the crowd.

"I the dean of the kingdom welcome you all" claimed by the flying old man.

He then clapped his hands and in an instant, four magic circles floated up above him. It seems to be that this old man is a wizard.

Four pillars of fire tornado then appeared in front of the crowd. In that moment, four young warriors then appear out of the fire.

"The four institution leaders of the academy also welcomes you all, with them, your son and daughters classification will be measured according to their build. Thru them, you will know, what job class are they qualified to enroll for" claimed by the flying old man.

One young warrior with a sword and a shield then moved forward. Behind him were three other warriors wielding three different swords. One has a shield and sword, the other one has a massive sword on his back, while the other one had a two swords on his back. The one in front of them then Unleashes his sword skill, and above him, a huge aura of sword appear. The crowd of people were amazed of such skill, they then clapped their hands because of the skill that they have witnessed.

"I am the leader of the swords knight institution, in behalf of the dean, I welcomed you all" claimed by the young man

This time, another young warrior moved in front. It was a girl, wearing a pointy hat and wielding a magic stick. Behind her, were three other young warriors. One has a ball of elements flying around her, the one next to her has a magical circle above his head, and the other one has a magic book floating around him. The one in front of them then pointed her stick above her, and there appears four pillars of magic circle towering above the skies.

Once more, when they saw the skill of the woman, everyone were amazed.

"I am the young leader of the wizards institution, to all of the aspiring mages and wizards among you. I welcome you all."

Another round of applause from the crowd of parents and enrollee resounded. They are all amused of the leaders skills.

That moment, another young warrior moved in front of the crowd. This time, is another female warrior wielding a massive bow and arrow in her hands moved in front. Behind her were three fellow warriors wielding different weapons. One has a bow and set of arrows behind his back, the other one has a strange combat aura of a three headed hydra on his back, he doesnt wield any weapons at all, while the other one is riding a massive lion beast wielding a massive sword on his back, he too has a strange aura on his back in a form a beast. At that time, the young female warrior in front of the three released her bow and arrow skill, aiming his target above the sky of the academy. Three arrows flew out in a form of a massive eagle, it then roared out sending out screeching noise, little later the three arrows exploded in the sky of the academy.

"In behalf of the hunters institution, I the young leader of the group welcome you all"

Round of applaus from the crowds once again resounded.

Another young warrior moved in front of the crowd, he wields nothing but himself. At that moment, aura covered his whole body and the ground started to tremble. Behind him were two other warriors, one warrior has an aura on both of his hands while the other warrior has an aura on both of his feet. The one in front of the two then started to talk.

"In behalf of martial artist institution, I their leader welcomes the lot of you " claimed by the young man and right after that, the trembling of the ground around them stopped.

The flying old man, after hovering in the air for quite sometime, then landed on the ground, and with another clap, pillar of whirlpool of water covered the pillar of fire. He then retracted his magic circles and started to talk once more.

"These four institution have all pledge to defend the kingdom of cedrillia at all times. Backed by the might of the Kingdoms armies, together, for several hundreds of years we have defended the kingdom at all times".

The old man then went forward to the crowd and continued his speech.

"Today, is your fist day inside the academy. You enrollees will be tested and be classified according to your build and from now on will start to live your life inside the kingdom until you received the kingdoms royal order and graduate. To all of you dear parents, I the dean of the kingdoms academy assure you that your kids will receive proper training according to their build, sculpting them into a brave warriors of the kingdom. Once again, I thank you all for choosing our academy, welcome and good luck" claimed by the old man.

At that moment, the old man started to walk away from the crowd. The four leaders of the institution then started their test, holding the hands of every enrollees on the crowd . They are all checking the build of every enrollee that are around, checking their pulse, their bones, and their physique. During that time, bit by bit, the crowd of people are being divided into four lanes. Once they make sure that their sons and daughters were accepted, most of the parents bid their farewells to their kids and give their regards to the instructors around them. Bit by bit, the crowd are gradually dispersing.

After a long time of waiting, finally, it was cless turn. Four leaders of the institution then checked cless physique. Cless on the other hand is nervous at that time. Still he composed himself, thinking that he is a human too. The four leaders then checked the hands of cless. Each of them nodded at the same time.

"You are welcome in the swords knight institution" claimed by the leader of the sword knight.

The moment he said that, his uncle went very happy. Cless too, was happy of the result and his worries finally vanished in return.

"They did not notice that im a half-demon. Perhaps uncle is right" claimed by cless to his heart.

At that moment, two other leaders also nodded in return and together they also welcomed cless on their institution.

"You are also welcome to choose the hunters institution as your job description" claimed by the hunters leader.

"I also welcome you if you choose the martial artist institution" claimed by the martial artist leader.

At that moment, the crowd around him shifted their gaze towards the shabby looking browned hair guy cless. No one expected such result. To think that three leaders welcomed him at that time.

Then right after that, one of the remaining leader checked cless hands one more time. It was the leader of the wizard institution.

She then started to talk and wondered of cless physique.

"Strange, but you also possess a strange clot pulse. This pulse, is rare" claimed by the wizard leader.

Right after that, cless heart beat skip a bit.

"Perhaps, she noticed that i am a half-demon" claimed by the now troubled cless.

The female leader then pondered for it for awhile and eventually she finally recognizes the pulse.

"You have it, im sure of it, if you want to learn about how magic works, you are also welcome to the wizard institution" claimed by the female leader.

At that moment, the whole crowd went even nuts. Not only three, but all four pillars of classes have welcomed the young one inside their institution. Then one question arises into their mind.

"Who is that guy?" asked by one of the enrollees behind cless.

Not far from them, an old man is currently watching the class selections of the new enrolee.

"This guy is interesting" claimed by the old man.

This man is none other than the dean of the academy.

 

0