The Half-Demon and Cedrillian Academy
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cless able to decide his fate goes for the sword knight institution. Seeing a new promising student on his institution, the young leader of the sword kinght institution became glad.

"Welcome to the sword knight division" spoken by the leader with a hint of gladness in his voice.

Seeing cless able to choose his job description, the monk then bid his farewell to cless.

"This is it for now cless, ill see you later" claimed by the old monk.

"Thank you uncle"answered by cless.

"Pay me a visit, when you have time." Insisted by the monk.

"Rest assure uncle"

Cless and the monk then parted their ways that time. Though cless is a little bit nervous, he still composed himself trying to fix himself keeping in mind that he is a human. Little later, the last group of student was successfully distributed in the four institution. Each of the four leaders then escorted everyone to their respected hall to have them be toured inside the cedrillian academy.

The kingdoms academy is a twenty five hectares wide property filled with multifunction buildings, School Buildings, Recreational area, Cafeteria, Dormitories and Collosuem. It has wide spacious area for the student, able cater thousands of student at once. The academy itself is enclosed in a pentagon shaped Boulder stone barricade. The main gate of the property is located at the upper edge of the cedrillian academy. This is where the new enrollees are currently located.

On the left side edge of the pentagon shape academy, there lies the hall of the sword knights institution and its recreation and multifunctional buildings. On the right side edge of the pentagon shape academy, there in lies the hall of the hunters institution and several hunters building. The lower left edge of the academy belongs to the wizard institution, they too owned their own institutional buildings, while on the lower right edge of the academy belongs to the martial artists insitution, like the other institution they too owned buildings of one and two for the trainings and necessities. On the center of the pentagon There exist a massive tower. The height of it reaches the sky of the cedrillian kingdom bragging to be five hundred feet tall. It has 300 layered floor all in all from the basement up to it tip, filled with strong monster coming from the world of the upper realm. This building is the tower dungeon of the kingdom of cedrillia, said to be connected to the upper realm of the world which constantly gives them a never ending swarm of monsters to battle with. Meanwhile, fifty meters away from it to its side is a hectare size building created to harness each of the kingdoms student. This building is the academies colloseum. A place where in they could show off their true individual skills in a form of battle.

The new enrollees were given a brief introduction of the location of the buildings and insitution around them. Right after that, the four group of new students were then escorteed to their different halls. One of the students on the group of sword knight, is klouster cless. Right now, he is moving his feet towards the sword knight hall, which is located on the left edge of the pentagon shaped academy.

On their way, the group of swordie students had their foot passed by on man made forest. Though it is man made, still the feels of it is exactly the same to the forest out of the kingdom. On their way too, they too, had to crossed on a wide riverstream on foot, making there legs be wet. Luckily their walk is still from being half, so on their way their wet body eventually dried up. After walking for several moments, finally they reached the main hall of the sword knight hall. It was exactly comparable to an entire modernized village, there are huge buildings around them.

"Welcome to the Sword Knight Hall, this is our main vicinity" claimed by their leader which is infront of them.

"You have your own dormitories, training ground, dueling arena, tavern, school and of course sword skill library." claimed by their leader while pointing his fingers to every buildings that he have mentioned.

"Your dormitories is right behind to that dormitories that you can see in front of your eyes" added by their leader while pointing his finger unto it.

"Since you lots are all novice, you all are given a chance to get a sword skill in the skill library" added by him.

"Not only that, since this is your first day" he then gives a signal to his co mentors at his back.

At that moment, three swordsman with different sword styles then unleashed their weapons one by one.

"You lots will get a chance to fight us, your mentors with your life and It all starts right now" claimed by their hall leader in a very chilly voice.

 

0