Duel between the mentors and the student, along with the half-demon
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the student then unleashed his true skill, it was another girl swordie. In front of her, several fallen swords started to float up mid air. Each of the swords edges were aimed towards the three sword instructor.

Seeing such a skill, the leader of the sword knight institution were amazed.

"That was the flight of the sword skill" to think that one of you would possess such skill.

The three mentors who know the skill then prepare themselves from a brute attack.

"Back, everyone , Back!!" shouted by the girl.

The rest of the remaining swordsman then move away from the mentors. At that time, like rain pouring its water droplet unto the ground, the floating swords then crushed their way towards the three mentors.

With their raw speed and strength, the three mentors then deflected each of the upcoming sword, one by one.

This scene made the rest of the student open their mouth wide in shock.

"Definitely strong mentors" claimed by cless as he observed how they parried each of the sword attack.

One sly student then unleashed his sword skill while the mentors are occupied from the floating blades. This student is wielding a black katana sword. He then pointed his sword on the shield wielder swordsman, and in an instant, he vanished on his position and like a whirlwind he himself appear on the back of the shield wielder. Right then a surprise attack of multiple sword stab were performed by the young student. It was a great blind attack.

However to his surprise, white lights in a form of blade protected the mentor from his black blade.

"I did not let my guard down young one, not even once." claimed by the shield wielder.

Seeing his failed surprise attack, the young swordsman then retreated several meters away from the mentor. Never did he realized that the moment he set his foot near to the mentor, he is already stepping on the mentors trap. At that moment, dozens of light sword pointed its pointy edge on the students neck.

Unable to do anything, the student then surrendered to his fate. A strong force then send him lying into the ground lying unconscious.

"Still a remarkable move from a novice student" claimed by the mentor who wields a shield.

Meanwhile on the other part of the battle field, the wielder of a giant sword is currently surrounded by several swords. Right then dozen of swords flew out midair charging towards him. However, at that moment, bit by bit, each of the sword around him started to break into pieces. Unknown to them, the reason why the swords are broken into pieces is because of the massive aura released by the mentor himself.

"Do not look down on me, you brats" claimed by the mentor wielding a massive sword.

At that exact moment, the mentor then charged once again to the remaining novice swordies while covered with a terrifying battle aura. Several students who have had a taste of his battle aura started to fall down, one by one. Meanwhile, seeing that the mentor move out of his way, cless himself then started to take his rest moving away from the battlefield.

"Better not get involve to much" claimed by cless.

On the other part of the battle field, the mentor with a dual blade have succesfully beaten most of the students around him, He himself is currently facing a strong student alone. It was the student with a red hair who almost cut him into half. The two of them then bouts to each other clashing their sword giving out both a screeching sound. Whenever the student would give him a swordslash, the mentor himself would parried it with each of his sword. In a short look in a naked eye, you could determine that the mentor is toying the student himself. Not because he wields two sword, but because, his sword are filled with massive force, retracting each of the strike from his opponents side with ease.

At that moment, the girl with a green hair holding a rapier took the opportunity to help his fellow student. In an instant, a rapid sword stab then have appeared on the side of the dual sword wielder. Yet with ease, the swordsman wielding a dual sword deflected each of the sword stab coming from the girls attack with ease. Seeing such an opportunity, while the mentor is caught up parrying the sword stab, the previous student who has a red hair, send out another fast draw of the sword skill. The moment he draw his sword from its scabbard, a sword slash traveling in a speed of light flew out out of his swords edge.

The mentor caught a glipse of it, and with one of his sword on his left hand, he then send out a counter of flyin sword slash. The sword slash then clashed with each other, giving out a howling sound. The wind around them then started to explode in a terrible manner. Most of the swordsman around them were also send flying unconscious. Such a great clash of two sword slashes.

Because of the explosion, the girl with a rapier was send away far from the dual sword wielder. Unable to do anything, she then went straight to the nearby mentor around her.

Meanwhile, the leader of the institution is having fun watching the free style duel between the three mentors and the student escalate. He is leisurely enjoying his view while sitting on a massive boulder storm near to the battle ground.

 

"Great sword skill. Nice sword skill, Fight!! Fight!!" claimed by the leader of the sword knight institution.

 

0