Chapter 75 – Yun Feng
1.6k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Zhan let out a sigh as he held a letter in his hand.

“What’s wrong?” Li Jing asked her husband. He seemed to be troubled by something.

Instead of answering, he showed her the letter. He figured that would be the best way to answer her question.

“This is… from Yun Feng?” she asked, frowning. Then, she read the letter silently. A minute later, she let out a sigh just like her husband.

The letter was from their youngest son, Yun Feng.

Li Jing and Yun Zhan had three sons in total: the eldest was Yun Hui; the second one was Yun Ling; the youngest was Yun Feng.

A few weeks ago, Yun Zhan had summoned both their sons, Yun Feng and Yun Hui so they could get in time to watch the Golden Dragon Election and support their brother, Yun Ling.

Watching the Golden Dragon Election was important especially for their youngest, Yun Feng. Yun Feng might not have planned to participate in this decade’s Golden Dragon Election but he could watch Yun Ling and the rest in the current competition so he’d have some idea what to expect in the next Golden Dragon Election.

For Yun Hui, the Golden Dragon Election wasn’t really that important to him since he was no longer a cultivator of the Jin Empire but a disciple of a first-rate sect, the Spirit God Sect. Moreover, he was already thirty-years-old so even if he was still a cultivator of the Jin Empire, he wouldn’t be able to participate in it anyway. Even so, Yun Zhan still summoned him along with Yun Feng since he thought it would be nice if all of them could meet each other again.

Yun Zhan was bound to be disappointed. Yun Hui sent him a letter a few days ago, saying he couldn’t come to the Jin Empire right now because of some important matter in the Spirit God Sect. He really couldn’t blame his son for that. He had lost a lot of freedom after he became a disciple of a sect. That was just how it was.

Since that was the case with Yun Hui, he could only turn his hopes on his youngest son. However, he was once again disappointed because Yun Feng also couldn’t come back to the empire for now. Yun Feng was currently in the New Dawn Country and the country was placed in extreme lockdown. People weren’t allowed to enter or leave the country no matter who it was. In fact, Yun Feng was having a hard time just sending that letter since no information must leave the country even the most trivial ones. He had to do it secretly or else he’d be punished by the authorities if they happen to find out.

Yun Feng stated in his letter that he really wasn’t sure why the New Dawn Country was being this overbearing. Perhaps, there was also something of extreme importance happening in the New Dawn Country.

Yun Zhan frowned. First, the Spirit God Sect. Now, the New Dawn Country. Even their empire, the Jin Empire was under tension because of the matter regarding the Immortal Willow Tree. Yun Zhan was afraid that the big shots all over the world had finally found out about the strangeness in the Thousand Mountain Valley and have finally begun to make their move.

“Husband…” Li Jing looked at Yun Zhan in anxiousness. She was worried about her son.

Yun Zhan smiled at her comfortingly, “Don’t worry. All of our children know how to take care of themselves. Yun Feng is no different.”

Li Jing didn’t say anything. She was busy thinking about the well being of her youngest.

“I’ll send my men to the New Dawn Country after the Golden Dragon Election is over.”

With that, Li Jing’s worry abated.

It was already late at night when Yun Ling sat down and leaned on his bed’s headboard while reading a book on his right hand. He wasn’t alone in his room as his daughter was with him and had long since fallen asleep.

Yun Xia had fallen asleep at seven p.m. even though the little girl usually slept at eight or nine p.m. Yun Ling wasn’t really surprised though since she was probably tired with all the playing they did earlier. Well, he was just glad that she was having fun.

He closed the book he was reading and placed it on top of the table just beside the bed. He then thought of what his father told him after their dinner.

It would seem that both his brothers couldn’t come to the empire for the Golden Dragon Election. Yun Ling had to admit that he was a bit disappointed with that. It had been a while since they had seen each other, especially his elder brother, Yun Hui. They rarely saw each other ever since he became a disciple of the Spirit God Sect.

He let out a sigh as his thoughts shifted to his younger brother, Yun Feng.

That brat better not be messing around in the New Dawn Country like I did in the capital…’ he thought with a wry smile. His youngest brother viewed him as a role model more than his elder brother, Yun Hui. Yun Feng even started imitating the way he acted in the past and had gained a little infamy here in the capital.

Yun Feng was one of the reasons why Yun Ling tried not to act too arrogantly when he was with his daughter. He didn’t want her to pick up on his bad habits and become a no-good person like him.

He then thought of the Golden Dragon Election which will be held tomorrow. He had been looking forward to it for several years.

‘The Golden Dragon Election is tomorrow, huh? Somehow, it still doesn’t feel real to me.’

Yun Ling looked up the ceiling.

In this decade’s Golden Dragon Election, he had a lot of things to settle.

Luo Yutong, Crown Prince, Yu Shan, and then Yun Yi…

“I can’t wait for tomorrow,” Yun Ling said with a cold smile, his bloodlust soaring.

Announcement

World of Terra Cultivation Realm: 

1. Foundation Establishment

2. Spirit Awakening

3. Core Formation

4. Four Transformation

5. Mortal Lord

6. Fate Dominion

7. Sacred King


If you want to read Young Master Has a Daughter daily, go to my discord. I will be uploading one chapter there every day from Monday to friday. Of course, you can also not join since I will still be updating two chapters every 2 days in here.

35