Chapter 92 – Crown Prince’s Abilities
1.3k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Among the three supreme geniuses, it was only Yu Shan who didn’t have challengers in his arena. It was because the participants saw how he was able to keep up with Yun Ling in their clash in the third stage. If Yu Shan was able to fight Yun Ling toe to toe when others couldn’t even last long against Yun Ling, then there was no need to mention how strong Yu Shan was.

As for the crown prince, he only showed little abilities when he fought 1000 golems on his own. They didn’t really know the true extent of his abilities so some participants went up to his arena to test him out.

Regarding these participants, Yun Yi could only sigh at their foolish behaviors. The crown prince might not have shown exemplary performance like Yun Ling and Yu Shan in the third stage but he was by no means weak. He wasn’t a supreme genius for nothing. The fact that he had the same title as Yun Ling and Yu Shan, they ought to know that the crown prince was also someone in a league of his own. These participants would pay dearly for underestimating the crown prince.

“Crown Prince, you won’t mind if this lowly one challenges you right?” a cocky challenger said to the crown prince with a confident smile on his face.

The crown prince didn’t have a visible reaction to his question. He merely nodded his head as he replied, “I don’t mind. Come.”

The cocky challenger let out a grin.

“Then, don’t mind me for being too rude!”

Flame suddenly enveloped the challenger’s hands before he launched himself towards the crown prince. When he got in front of him, he launched a series of punches towards the crown prince, destroying the area behind the crown prince from the energy released by each of his punches.

The crown prince was able to evade his attacks with ease and minimal movement. He didn’t seem to be trying. When the participant saw this, he punched even harder and faster to the extent that his fist went blur in the spectator’s perspectives.

The challenger stopped his attacks as he pulled his fist back. He planned on giving one last powerful blow to the crown prince. If the crown prince was able to overcome this, then he would voluntarily go down the arena by himself.

With his fist cocked back, he put all of his energy behind his fist as a large hot flame enveloped it.

“Take this! HAAAH!” the challenger shouted as he punched the crown prince.

Since the crown prince was able to evade all of his attacks, then he’d just give him a very destructive attack. Even if the crown prince evaded this punch, he wouldn’t come out unscathed because this was an area of effect type of attack.

Seeing his attack, the crown prince stopped moving. He simply raised his right hand in front of him and caught his challenger’s fist within his hand.

BOOM!

A massive explosion occurred right after that, blocking the arena in smoke and clouds of dust. The other participants were on edge. Did the challenger get the crown prince with that?

When the smoke subsided, they could see that the entire arena was charred black while some parts of it had been disintegrated. In the center of that arena was the crown prince clamping on the challenger’s fist. He was totally unharmed. There wasn’t even a speck of dirt in his clothing even with that attack.

The challenger laughed wryly upon seeing that. He tried to pull his fist back but the crown prince’s grip on his hand was too strong. He couldn’t even budge it.

What a monster.

The crown prince retaliated with a punch, sending his challenger down the arena.

No one dared to fight him anymore after that.

The three supreme geniuses were way too strong. They really were a cut above the rest of the participants. These three could probably already fight the older generations toe to toe and not lose. That was how high the participants thought of them after seeing their performance.

In this stage, although Yu Shan didn’t have any challengers, no one looked down on him as he was someone who could fight on par with Yun Ling. He had even broken the latter’s sword despite how strong he was.

With that, the participants waited below the arena for the hour to pass. The three supreme geniuses spent the hour standing on the arena mightily while the rest of the participants were dispirited. Before, they still had the delusion of getting first place in this competition but now, they didn’t think of that anymore. With these three around, the first place would probably belong only to either three of them.

Then, an hour later, the three supreme geniuses had been teleported back to the coliseum.

They had successfully passed the fourth stage without any trouble.

With the three supreme geniuses finally gone, the once silent white world in that Divine Phantasm had gotten rowdy as the participants went up the arena to defend or challenge the defender. It was quite lively now that Yun Ling, Yu Shan, and the crown prince were no longer there.

Inside the coliseum, Yun Ling looked towards Yu Shan and the crown prince with a cold smile.

“The next stage is the final stage. I hope you two won’t hold back anything against me,” Yun Ling said with his hands twitching a bit.

He was too excited for the next stage. In that stage, he’d finally get to face many powerful opponents like Yu Shan, the crown prince, and Yun Yi. Just thinking about fighting them was exhilarating to him.

Yu Shan and the crown prince stared at him for a few seconds before breaking out into a grin.

“Of course not.”

Just like Yun Ling, these two were also excited for the fifth stage.

The people in the Jin Empire Capital recognized them as the three supreme geniuses but after this competition, they’d know who was the true supreme genius among the three of them. The strongest would be decided in the next stage.

Announcement
Please become my patron to help fund my education. You can read 5 chapters ahead plus two chapters a day of the official release on royalroad which is chapter 101, which means you can read up to chapter 103 with only $1. You can also read 15 chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day for only $3 so do consider pledging if you have money to spare. There are also other offers that you can check out. Thank you so much.
26